All My Heart Events

Newington, CT View map

$1,200 Typical Price

All My Heart Events is a floral company located in Newington, Connecticut that services weddings throughout the Hartford area. The company specializes in real touch silk flower decorations, accessories, favors and centerpieces.

Experience
The owner of the company, Lindsey Torres, began designing silk flowers in the 1990s and has also been decorating weddings with her designs since. She began her business after observing the need for beautiful yet affordable wedding flowers. She also created the floral arrangements for her own wedding.

All My Heart Events offers high-quality service options to each couple. Silk flowers offer the flexibility of creating whatever you desire in your floral arrangement without having to worry about seasonality of certain flowers. All My Heart can even create arrangements that are creative and non-existent in nature. All the custom-designed color schemes and arrangements come at an affordable rate. The following are some of the options that silk flowers can be used for:

• Bouquets
  • Corsages
  • Centerpieces
  • Boutonnieres
  • Favors
  • Party decor

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$115.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$70.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$76.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1200.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

1 User photo

• Christina
    Christina F. Married on 10/20/2019

Amazing florist who loves what she does!

I cannot recommend Tracy highly enough. I was first drawn to her after viewing the floral creations she made for her previous brides. Every wedding she supports is given a fresh and unique approach. No cookie-cutter styles here! We collaborated to design the bouquets, boutinerres, corsages, and centerpieces she provided. Every single piece she created for our fall wedding was absolutely beautiful.

Tracy is passionate, and takes great pride in her work. Once you hire her, she will work with you to make your vision come to life. During our 1st meeting, she presented me with a sketch of how our ceremony space would be set up. She also made suggestions of what we could add to give the ballroom/garden a robust look.

On ceremony day, she poured her heart into executing the planned set-up. We had to switch everything last minute due to rain, and Tracy got the new space ready very quickly. She really cares about you, and doing her job to perfection.

Because she uses faux flowers, I will have my wedding bouquet until the end of time. You can also have your bouquets and bouts given in advance, without worrying about them degrading. This was very helpful for us. I'm so happy the bridal party has a personal keepsake of this milestone in our lives.

I want to take this opportunity to thank Tracy again. You are such a kind, loving, and talented woman. I'm so grateful fate connected us, you really made this process as smooth as possible.

Deals

All My Heart Events 1
Gift
Free Bridal Toss Bouquet with purchase of Bridal and bridesmaid Bouquets, Groom and Groomsmen Boutonniere's, Corsages for mom's and Boutonniere's for dads, plus, Free Groom boutonniere with centerpiece purchase! ( :

Pricing

All My Heart Events Price Rates

347 Robbins Avenue Newington, CT, 06111
(860) 819-1309
Location of (All My Heart Events)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding