Sharon Elizabeth's

Berlin, CT View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Sharon Elizabeth’s Floral Designs LLC is a designer floral boutique in Berlin, Connecticut. This unique florist offers local, seasonal flowers designed in beautiful, classic arrangements. They offer the highest standard of quality service and provide attention to every detail clients request for your wedding day. Whether couples are planning a small elopement or a grand event, Sharon Elizabeth’s Floral Designs helps in making it the event of a lifetime.

Sharon Elizabeth’s Floral Designs offers fully custom wedding packages suited to all wedding types. Before clients commit, they will offer a complimentary in-store consultation to help get a better idea of the services offered and what possibilities are available for the wedding.
In addition to floral designs, Sharon Elizabeth’s offers wedding decor rentals. They provide an expansive, ever-updating inventory of rustic, vintage, classic, and other themed items. From linens to chandeliers, couples can decorate their venue with a range of items including:

• Chuppahs
  • Silver table candelabras and pedestal risers
  • Crystal pedestals
  • Arches and arbors
  • Apothecary jars
  • Card boxes

Other Services

In addition to Sharon Elizabeth’s Floral Designs LLC being a wedding-focused florist, they are a green company. Some of Sharon Elizabeth’s commitment to eco-friendly business operations include:

• Using locally grown or Veriflora-Certified flowers whenever possible
  • Using clean-burning propane gas in the building
  • Energy-efficient CFL or LED lighting, which has lowered energy consumption by 20%
  • All lighting is motion-activated or timed to further reduce energy consumption
  • Nearly 100% of cardboard, bottles, and cans are recycled
  • On-location flowers are watered by a rainwater barrel system

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

• Marinell
    Marinell C. Married on 09/25/2021
    5 out of 5 rating

Classic pieces

So i have reached out to few florists in the area but me and my now husband only met with one person...and that is with Sharon Elizabeth. Our first meeting was so easy, and i felt very at ease. I didn't have any doubts and booked Sharon right away. Sharon is very professional and so as other staff, Carrie, helping me pick my flowers and decors. I am an indecisive bride with so much options, my visions for my wedding were all over the place and I really couldn't decide on what I wanted. The only thing i made clear (I think), was I wanted something simple, but classy and elegant. They are very flexible and they listen to what I wanted and they work with whatever your budget is. And they're nice enough to accommodate all my last minute requests, add-ons and changes. My wedding looked perfect! Sharon executed it everything so well!.

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

Marinell, we are so glad that you chose to come and work with us, we very much enjoyed working with you along the way. I am glad that you found working with us to be easy and that we were able to help you with making your decisions. We love the photos you attached, we hope you will email us some more! Thank you again for choosing to work with Sharon Elizabeth's! All the best to you in your marriage!!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda A. Married on 08/12/2021
    5 out of 5 rating

8/12/21 Wedding Review

We used Sharon for our wedding on 8/12/21 and we were extremely pleased with our service. We used her for personal flowers only, and received many compliments on all the arrangements. Sharon and her team are very organized and kind, and had a large selection of ideas for us to scroll through. We highly recommend Sharon Elizabeth's Floral Designs!

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

Amanda, we are so happy to read that you were extremely pleased with the service you received here at Sharon Elizabeth's! It was a pleasure working with you to create your beautiful personal flowers for your special day. We hope that you will send us some photos of you with your bouquet!
    All the best to you in your marriage!
  • illustration stars

27 photos · 07/12/2015
  • Joonho & Karen
    23 photos · 04/05/2014

Hartford Marriott Farmington Hartford Marriott Farmington Hotel Weddings

Sharon Elizabeths Floral Designs is a must when considering flowers! They are great people to work with, always taking the time to spend with you and making suggestions to help you throughout the planning process. Their flowers and linen are breathtaking! If you haven't stopped in their store/boutique, put it on your to-do list.

202 Mill Street Berlin, CT, 06037
Location of (Sharon Elizabeth's)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding