Sharon Elizabeth's Reviews

Sharon Elizabeth's 7
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 09/06/2019

Great Consultation Experience

We met Sharon this weekend at our consultation and she was amazing. I had only been to one florist and when told them my budget, felt like I got shut down fast. Sharon was great in making sure to work within our budget and was very easy going, as well as making us feel ok about the budget we had. I would recommend any bride looking for a florist to go check her out!! Her work is phenomenal and so is her shop!!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

Jessica! Thank you so much for this amazing review. Thrilled to read how much you enjoyed the experience, and were made to feel ok about your budget.
    We are so excited to be working with you, and can not wait to create your florals for this coming September!!!

Heidi · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing to work with and gorgeous flowers!

Sharon and Carrie were so amazing to work with. They made everything so easy and I was honesty blown away by the flowers for our wedding. Everyone commented on how amazing they were and my bouquet was out of this world. You have to pick Sharon to be your florist. It will be one of the best decisions you make when planning your wedding!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

Heidi, both Sharon and I loved working with you to create your vision for flowers for your special day! We are thrilled that your bouquet was out of this world! It looked amazing with you holding it in your gown. Thank you for such a great review of myself, Sharon and the service we provide here at Sharon Elizabeth's.
    All the best to you in your marriage, may it be as wonderful and beautiful as you are!
    Carrie, Sharon, and the team at Sharon Elizabeth's Floral Designs
  • Marissa

Marissa Abrams · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Experience!

They were amazing! We met with Sharon and I showed her some inspiration I liked and she instantly got what I was looking for. She was very respectful of our budget and gave suggestions about ways to maximize our flower budget. The day of the wedding, they brought me the girls bouquets and asked if I wanted any colors adjusted and said they were going to set up our chuppah and I could let them know at any time before they left if I wanted to add more pink or white. And the centerpieces were bigger than we expected for the price. If you’re looking for a florist who’s reliable and willing to go the extra mile, this is it!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Sharon Elizabeth's 8
    Sharon Elizabeth's 9
    Sharon Elizabeth's 10

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

Hi Marissa! I hope you had an amazing wedding day!!! We loved getting to work with you for your wedding and we are thrilled to read that you had a great experience working with Sharon and our team here at Sharon Elizabeth's Floral Designs. Love seeing the attached photos, if you can, please send us some to us, we would love to be able to see more!!!
    Thank you for such a lovely review of our work and our service, it was our pleasure to provide that for you. All the best to you in your marriage!!!!

Julie · Married on 06/21/2019

Made my wedding vision come to life!

If you are on be fence, book Sharon Elizabeth! She was worth every penny. My husband and i booked her for our wedding on 6.21.19. From the moment i started planning with her, she really helped to define my theme and look that i was going for. She is so knowledge and has such a good eye. I could vaguely describe what i was going for and Sharon knew exactly what to do! I had Sharon and her team do our personal flowers, centerpieces and extra table decorations. She knew her inventory so well and knew exactly what vases complimented each other, what flowers would look best in each vase, what table things would look good on etc. The day of, everything came out perfect. It was exactly how i envisioned it, if not better. I got so many compliments on my bouquet- and it photographed so well! She truly made my wedding vision a reality.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

Julie we were so pleased to read the amazing review you left for us about your experience working with Sharon Elizabeth's! We are so glad that you chose us to help make your wedding vision a reality. We hope that you will send us photos soon so we can see how beautiful you looked in your gown with your bouquet. All the best to you in your marriage, we are so happy for you!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2019

Most Beautiful Flowers Ever!

It’s not surprise that Sharon Elizabeth's is one of the best in the business. From the day I stepped in her shop I knew there was nothing to worry about. It was such a lovely shop and she had such beautiful displays. Her display at the CT Wedding Expo was what got me to make an appointment with her, along with the fact she was highly recommended by my venue. My only wish was that I had a bigger budget. Flowers were so important to me, because I love them so much but can't have them at home. She made sure they were absolutely perfect. They were the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen. She even put glitter on mine and the bridesmaid’s bouquets to make them sparkle like our dresses. When I got to the bridal suite and saw my flowers in the boxes waiting for me I literally gasped from excitement and joy, and almost cried tears of joy. She knew exactly what I wanted and made it a reality. I am so thankful to have been able to work with such a talented and experienced florist. Also a huge shout out to the shop manager Carrie. She was beyond fantastic and was so responsive and attentive to every phone call and question I had. I was on the fence about having my bouquet preserved but it was so beautiful I had too. I am so happy I will be able to cherish it forever. Thank you Sharon for adding even more beauty to my special day!

Love, Nicole Archambault

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Sharon Elizabeth's 11

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

Nicole, thank you SO much for the fantastic review of Sharon Elizabeth's! With as much as you love flowers, we were so happy to read that they were perfect for you and that you had such an emotional experience seeing them for the first time.
    We are so grateful to have had been able to work with you Nicole to bring your ideas into reality. We are thrilled that your experience with Sharon, Carrie, and our whole team was five star worthy! If we could review our brides, you certainly would get five stars from us!!! Happy marriage to you and Evan!

Becky · Married on 06/02/2019

The most beautiful flowers!

110% recommend using Sharon Elizabeth's for your floral arrangements. Her artistic eye is unbeatable! We told her the main flowers we wanted and said we trusted her to fill in the rest (based on photos we had seen of her past work). She surpassed all expectations! She is so incredibly talented and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Sharon Elizabeth's 12
    Sharon Elizabeth's 13

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

Becky, we are so happy that you recommend us 110%! So thrilled to have exceeded the expectations for your wedding flowers. We would love for you to send us some photos of your day, especially of you in your gown with your flowers!
    It was a pleasure working with you as well. All the best to you in your marriage!

Arielle · Married on 05/18/2019

Stunning Flowers for my Wedding

I wish I could give more than 5 stars for Sharon Elizabeth’s and the experience I had. They blew away my expectations for my wedding. The flowers were absolutely stunning and Sharon nailed the colors that I wanted. She also paid attention to every single detail and made the process so seamless. I would highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Sharon Elizabeth's 14

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

Arielle, we were so pleased to be able to work with you on your wedding. Love that we were able to blow away your expectations for your wedding flowers! We are also beyond pleased to read that you felt the process was seamless. We can not wait to see all of your pictures. All the best in your marriage!!!!

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Sharon and her team were in making our wedding day perfect. I had a vision of what I thought the floral arrangements would look like but after seeing them on my wedding day, I can say that my expectations were exceeded! The bouquets were stunning and we received so many compliments on the table arrangements. Sharon Elizabeth's was very easy to work with, she was attentive to my every request and made the planning process very simple and stress free. I would highly recommend using Sharon Elizabeth's as your florist for any occasion!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

Lauren, our goal was helping you achieve your perfect wedding day, we are so happy to read that our goal was met and that the expectations for your floral arrangements were exceeded!
    Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review about your experience working with us. We enjoyed working with you as well.
    Congratulations on your marriage!
    All the best to you and your husband!

Liz · Married on 08/04/2018

It is difficult to put into words how beautiful the floral designs provided by Sharon Elizabeths were at my daughter's recent wedding. Sharon took our inspiration ideas and created the most amazing designs. The bridal party bouquets were amazing and complimented the gowns and colors perfectly. The designs at our venue were spectacular. From the florals placed on the three fireplace mantels to the centerpieces on the tables to the custom bar swags (complete with fairy lights!) every piece was exceptional. We received so many compliments from our guests! Sharon Elizabeths provides expert advice and professional service. An itemized invoice for your order is created and adjusted easily during the design process. The staff (especially Carrie!) respond quickly by phone or e-mail. We had 11 vendors involved in the wedding and Sharon Elizabeth was absolutely the best!

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Sharon Elizabeth's 15
    Sharon Elizabeth's 16

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

Liz, thank you so much for your wonderful review of our staff, service, and products! We were thrilled to hear that you and Rebecca were so pleased with the process and her floral designs on her big day! Thank you for choosing Sharon Elizabeth's for your daughter's special day! With kind regards, Sharon (and staff)
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 07/27/2018

I cannot praise this company enough!! The flowers they created for our wedding were absolutely stunning!

We went in person to have a meeting and plan out the ideas for bouquets and centerpieces and the like, but after that all of the business was able to be easily conducted over email. They were so helpful, quick to respond, and open to any requests. They also worked within our budget, offering up tips that could keep us to the price we were hoping to spend, including adding more greenery (which looked so great!)

On the day of our wedding when the delivery people showed up, my jaw actually dropped! My bridal bouquet was absolutely beautiful (I made sure to dry and preserve it after, I just love it so much!), using a bunch of the orchids I was hoping to have. My bridesmaids’ bouquets were also perfect, better than I could have even pictured! Same goes for the corsages and boutonnieres. The delivery people made sure I was happy with it all before they left, which was a nice touch. They then went on to deliver the centerpieces and archway to the venue.

Even through the whirlwind that was the ceremony and reception, I was able to see how beautiful our arch decor and the centerpieces looked as well! We got so many compliments, and I’m glad there are pictures to document how beautiful they looked.

I would absolutely recommend this florist to someone looking to have gorgeous flowers on their wedding day!

Sent on 08/14/2018
    Sharon Elizabeth's 17
    Sharon Elizabeth's 18
    Sharon Elizabeth's 19

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

Melissa, thank you so much for all the praise for our company! And such nice words about our work with your flowers. We love making our clients happy through the whole process and I am happy to see that we were successful in doing that for you! Thank you for choosing Sharon Elizabeth's for your special day! With kind regards, Sharon

Courtney · Married on 06/29/2018

Sharon Elizabeth's came highly recommended to us by our vendor and we were not disappointed. Sharon and I discussed my vision and then worked around my budget to make my floral dreams come true. When executing my idea of utilizing lanterns, I received a phone call giving me other ideas that I had not thought about. And of course, their vision worked better! All of the bouquets, especially my cascade bouquet, were full and were perfectly made with my colors and style in mind. The table flowers were beautiful and much bigger than I thought it would be based on my budget. Lastly, they made my flower arch of my dreams come to life. My ceremony photographs are AMAZING due to their hard work outside on a very, very hot day. Thank you Sharon and your team for helping to make my wedding day dreams come true!

Sent on 08/18/2018
    Sharon Elizabeth's 20
    Sharon Elizabeth's 21

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

Courtney, thank you so much for such a complementary review of our work! We were so happy to make your dreams come to life!!! Thank you for choosing Sharon Elizabeth's for your special day! With kind regards, Sharon

Caitlin · Married on 06/16/2018

Sharon and her team are amazing!! I absolutely loved my wedding bouquet, it was exactly what I had envisioned with the perfect combination of flowy greens and white flowers. Sharon worked within my budget and gave me the most beautiful flowers for my wedding day. I loved all of our flowers at both our reception and our ceremony. The centerpieces were a perfect mix of both high and low flower arrangements. We would recommend Sharon Elizabeth’s for your wedding day!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

Caitlin, thank you for the lovely review! We were so happy to read that we were able to make your vision into a reality for you! Thank you for choosing Sharon Elizabeth's for your special day! With Kind Regards, Sharon

Jahna · Married on 09/16/2017

Sharon was unbelievable! Her work is perfection and I couldn’t have been happier with how all our flowers and bouquets turned out. She was always offering advice and recommendations which was great for me since I didn’t really know what I was looking for at first. She helped me discover what my vision was by showing me hundreds of pictures making note of what I liked and what I didn’t. She and her team are #1 in my book and I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/02/2017

We had an overall amazing experience working with Sharon Elizabeth's for our wedding flowers and decorations! Sharon met with us multiple times prior to our wedding and really took the time to go over details with us and make sure that we were staying within our budget. She showed us many photos from previous weddings and helped us to determine color schemes. During the planning process, I spoke with Melissa, who works alongside Sharon, numerous times and she was always able to answer our questions, add "vision" photos to our file, and perfect our contract. On the day of the wedding, Sharon Elizabeth's was on time and set up our ceremony and reception perfectly! They even delivered the bouquets and boutonnieres earlier in the day for our first look. Our bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony flowers, and reception decorations were absolutely gorgeous!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 08/26/2017

Absolutely beautiful! Our first meeting with Sharon went so well. She spent a good amount of time getting to know us and getting an idea for what we wanted for our special day. Flowers were exactly what we wanted and we received so many compliments.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Megan · Married on 03/25/2017

We couldn't be more thrilled with the beautiful arrangements from Sharon Elizabeths! We came with our color scheme and they were able to provide the most amazing flowers to make the wedding perfect. They also did the table settings which looked stunning and our wedding facors. They truly went above and beyond! Wonderful service, knowledge, and people!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

Thank you so much! We greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Sharon Elizabeth's to create your flowers for your special day!! Congratulations!!
    With Kind Regards,
    Sharon
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 12/31/2016

We are so thankful for the stunning floral arrangements created by Sharon Elizabeth! From our first meeting, we knew we made the right decision. They were able to incorporate our style and provide suggestions to make the most beautiful bouquets. Not to mention, they arranged for my bouquet and the flowers for our wedding party to be delivered to my hotel room. They were in my room when I checked in! Everyone we worked with was very responsive and sweet. We cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

Liz, thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. We are so thrilled you were happy with everything and we really enjoyed working with you through the whole process! Wishing you lots of love and happiness in the new year!!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/10/2016

We are very happy that we have selected Sharon Elizabeths Floral Designs LLC for all our bridal flower and decor needs!
    They have a fantastic selection of flowers as well as decorations for rent including beautiful crystal risers, table number frames, gold and silver candelabras, pedestals, silk flowers , table linens and many more other items.
    From the start Sharon and her staff were so attentive, informative and a pleasure to work with.
    Sharon worked with us to make sure we got all that we needed within our budget. She guided us through the whole process and gave us some great suggestions.
    On the day of the wedding all the flowers were of outstanding quality, fresh and ready right on time. The Sharon Elizabeths staff did an amazing job setting up everything at the reception hall as well!
    We are super thankful to Sharon Elizabeths for all their hard work, professionalism and quality of service. The end result was just perfect!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth for the wonderful feedback – we are thrilled to hear how happy you were with everything! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other brides and are so happy we were able to help make your wedding day so special!

Kelly · Married on 09/09/2016

Sharon was truly a joy to work with. I knew NOTHING about flowers, just colors that I wanted. She was very patient and showed me a variety of options while keeping my budget in mind. On the big day, the flowers were delivered on time, were absolutely gorgeous, and held up for quite some time after the wedding. Melissa, who made the corsages and boutonnieres, was also very helpful and responsive. They called me several times to check up on if there were any changes to the order. Their services were worth every penny.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Laura · Married on 08/20/2016

Sharon Elizabeth nailed my wedding look. Sharon was so understanding and worked within our budget to create a beautiful look. The flowers were more incredible than I could imagine and I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

Laura - thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! It was truly a pleasure working with you and helping to make your special day everything you imagined!! We are so glad you were happy with everything! Have a wonderful holiday.

Victoria · Married on 08/13/2016

Sharon Elizabeth and her team was absolutely fantastic to work with! Her prices are very reasonable and she was able to work within our budget. Her floral designs and arrangements are absolutely beautiful and we couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out. I even had them preserve my bouquet, and they dried some of my original flowers and used silk flowers to recreate an exact replica of my bouquet that I can keep!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Victoria and we are thrilled to have been able to help make your wedding day so special! Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback and for sharing your positive experience, we really do appreciate it!

Stephanie · Married on 07/16/2016

I loved every moment of working with Sharon Elizabeth and the team! From selecting the style of flowers, to discussing the color scheme, and making final selections on both flowers and rental items, every step was a breeze. My Mom and I both cried when we saw how beautiful beyond words the flowers were. And renting our ceremony decorations and reception space decorations could not have been easier. I am beyond happy with the services provided!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

We are so pleased to hear how happy you were with everything! We take pride in our creations at Sharon Elizabeth’s, so it’s really wonderful to hear your positive feedback! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Laura · Married on 06/25/2016

I had a very specific vision in my mind of my floral arrangements for my wedding and Sharon Elizabeths helped me create it!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Heather · Married on 11/28/2015

Sharon did the flowers for both my shower and my wedding and I cannot express how beautiful they all were. My mom and I were so impressed with Sharon from our first meeting. Sharon is so down to earth and gives you many creative ideas and options to make your wedding day vision even that much better! Sharon's staff is wonderful too and they were all so helpful during the process responding to emails and phone calls of changes I had throughout my planning. I still cannot get over my bouquet. It was absolutely stunning and I received so many compliments all night! The church and reception flowers were beautifully arranged along with the linens and candles we rented from Sharon. The reception room was transformed into a beautiful winter wonderland. I cannot thank Sharon and her staff enough for all of their creativity and professionalism throughout my wedding journey. Thank you again for putting that special touch on my special day!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

A heart felt thank you for being so kind! We strive to make every event we create the vision of our client. So happy that you loved all of your flowers and linens. We can not wait to see photos! It has been a pleasure working with you and your family!

Kind Regards,Sharon

Caitlin · Married on 09/06/2015

My flowers came out amazing! I also rented some decor for the ceremony and reception..everything came out perfect!

Sent on 11/03/2015