Sharon Elizabeth's Reviews

Sharon Elizabeth's 5
Sharon Elizabeth's 6
Sharon Elizabeth's 7

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Sharon and her team were in making our wedding day perfect. I had a vision of what I thought the floral arrangements would look like but after seeing them on my wedding day, I can say that my expectations were exceeded! The bouquets were stunning and we received so many compliments on the table arrangements. Sharon Elizabeth's was very easy to work with, she was attentive to my every request and made the planning process very simple and stress free. I would highly recommend using Sharon Elizabeth's as your florist for any occasion!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

Lauren, our goal was helping you achieve your perfect wedding day, we are so happy to read that our goal was met and that the expectations for your floral arrangements were exceeded!
    Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review about your experience working with us. We enjoyed working with you as well.
    Congratulations on your marriage!
    All the best to you and your husband!

Liz · Married on 08/04/2018

It is difficult to put into words how beautiful the floral designs provided by Sharon Elizabeths were at my daughter's recent wedding. Sharon took our inspiration ideas and created the most amazing designs. The bridal party bouquets were amazing and complimented the gowns and colors perfectly. The designs at our venue were spectacular. From the florals placed on the three fireplace mantels to the centerpieces on the tables to the custom bar swags (complete with fairy lights!) every piece was exceptional. We received so many compliments from our guests! Sharon Elizabeths provides expert advice and professional service. An itemized invoice for your order is created and adjusted easily during the design process. The staff (especially Carrie!) respond quickly by phone or e-mail. We had 11 vendors involved in the wedding and Sharon Elizabeth was absolutely the best!

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Sharon Elizabeth's 8
    Sharon Elizabeth's 9

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

Liz, thank you so much for your wonderful review of our staff, service, and products! We were thrilled to hear that you and Rebecca were so pleased with the process and her floral designs on her big day! Thank you for choosing Sharon Elizabeth's for your daughter's special day! With kind regards, Sharon (and staff)

Melissa · Married on 07/27/2018

I cannot praise this company enough!! The flowers they created for our wedding were absolutely stunning!

We went in person to have a meeting and plan out the ideas for bouquets and centerpieces and the like, but after that all of the business was able to be easily conducted over email. They were so helpful, quick to respond, and open to any requests. They also worked within our budget, offering up tips that could keep us to the price we were hoping to spend, including adding more greenery (which looked so great!)

On the day of our wedding when the delivery people showed up, my jaw actually dropped! My bridal bouquet was absolutely beautiful (I made sure to dry and preserve it after, I just love it so much!), using a bunch of the orchids I was hoping to have. My bridesmaids’ bouquets were also perfect, better than I could have even pictured! Same goes for the corsages and boutonnieres. The delivery people made sure I was happy with it all before they left, which was a nice touch. They then went on to deliver the centerpieces and archway to the venue.

Even through the whirlwind that was the ceremony and reception, I was able to see how beautiful our arch decor and the centerpieces looked as well! We got so many compliments, and I’m glad there are pictures to document how beautiful they looked.

I would absolutely recommend this florist to someone looking to have gorgeous flowers on their wedding day!

Sent on 08/14/2018
    Sharon Elizabeth's 10
    Sharon Elizabeth's 11
    Sharon Elizabeth's 12

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

Melissa, thank you so much for all the praise for our company! And such nice words about our work with your flowers. We love making our clients happy through the whole process and I am happy to see that we were successful in doing that for you! Thank you for choosing Sharon Elizabeth's for your special day! With kind regards, Sharon

Courtney · Married on 06/29/2018

Sharon Elizabeth's came highly recommended to us by our vendor and we were not disappointed. Sharon and I discussed my vision and then worked around my budget to make my floral dreams come true. When executing my idea of utilizing lanterns, I received a phone call giving me other ideas that I had not thought about. And of course, their vision worked better! All of the bouquets, especially my cascade bouquet, were full and were perfectly made with my colors and style in mind. The table flowers were beautiful and much bigger than I thought it would be based on my budget. Lastly, they made my flower arch of my dreams come to life. My ceremony photographs are AMAZING due to their hard work outside on a very, very hot day. Thank you Sharon and your team for helping to make my wedding day dreams come true!

Sent on 08/18/2018
    Sharon Elizabeth's 13
    Sharon Elizabeth's 14

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

Courtney, thank you so much for such a complementary review of our work! We were so happy to make your dreams come to life!!! Thank you for choosing Sharon Elizabeth's for your special day! With kind regards, Sharon

Caitlin · Married on 06/16/2018

Sharon and her team are amazing!! I absolutely loved my wedding bouquet, it was exactly what I had envisioned with the perfect combination of flowy greens and white flowers. Sharon worked within my budget and gave me the most beautiful flowers for my wedding day. I loved all of our flowers at both our reception and our ceremony. The centerpieces were a perfect mix of both high and low flower arrangements. We would recommend Sharon Elizabeth’s for your wedding day!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

Caitlin, thank you for the lovely review! We were so happy to read that we were able to make your vision into a reality for you! Thank you for choosing Sharon Elizabeth's for your special day! With Kind Regards, Sharon

Jahna · Married on 09/16/2017

Sharon was unbelievable! Her work is perfection and I couldn’t have been happier with how all our flowers and bouquets turned out. She was always offering advice and recommendations which was great for me since I didn’t really know what I was looking for at first. She helped me discover what my vision was by showing me hundreds of pictures making note of what I liked and what I didn’t. She and her team are #1 in my book and I would recommend them to anyone!!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/26/2017

Absolutely beautiful! Our first meeting with Sharon went so well. She spent a good amount of time getting to know us and getting an idea for what we wanted for our special day. Flowers were exactly what we wanted and we received so many compliments.

Megan · Married on 03/25/2017

We couldn't be more thrilled with the beautiful arrangements from Sharon Elizabeths! We came with our color scheme and they were able to provide the most amazing flowers to make the wedding perfect. They also did the table settings which looked stunning and our wedding facors. They truly went above and beyond! Wonderful service, knowledge, and people!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

Thank you so much! We greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Sharon Elizabeth's to create your flowers for your special day!! Congratulations!!
    With Kind Regards,
    Sharon
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 12/31/2016

We are so thankful for the stunning floral arrangements created by Sharon Elizabeth! From our first meeting, we knew we made the right decision. They were able to incorporate our style and provide suggestions to make the most beautiful bouquets. Not to mention, they arranged for my bouquet and the flowers for our wedding party to be delivered to my hotel room. They were in my room when I checked in! Everyone we worked with was very responsive and sweet. We cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

Liz, thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. We are so thrilled you were happy with everything and we really enjoyed working with you through the whole process! Wishing you lots of love and happiness in the new year!!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/10/2016

We are very happy that we have selected Sharon Elizabeths Floral Designs LLC for all our bridal flower and decor needs!
    They have a fantastic selection of flowers as well as decorations for rent including beautiful crystal risers, table number frames, gold and silver candelabras, pedestals, silk flowers , table linens and many more other items.
    From the start Sharon and her staff were so attentive, informative and a pleasure to work with.
    Sharon worked with us to make sure we got all that we needed within our budget. She guided us through the whole process and gave us some great suggestions.
    On the day of the wedding all the flowers were of outstanding quality, fresh and ready right on time. The Sharon Elizabeths staff did an amazing job setting up everything at the reception hall as well!
    We are super thankful to Sharon Elizabeths for all their hard work, professionalism and quality of service. The end result was just perfect!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth for the wonderful feedback – we are thrilled to hear how happy you were with everything! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other brides and are so happy we were able to help make your wedding day so special!

Kelly · Married on 09/09/2016

Sharon was truly a joy to work with. I knew NOTHING about flowers, just colors that I wanted. She was very patient and showed me a variety of options while keeping my budget in mind. On the big day, the flowers were delivered on time, were absolutely gorgeous, and held up for quite some time after the wedding. Melissa, who made the corsages and boutonnieres, was also very helpful and responsive. They called me several times to check up on if there were any changes to the order. Their services were worth every penny.

Laura · Married on 08/20/2016

Sharon Elizabeth nailed my wedding look. Sharon was so understanding and worked within our budget to create a beautiful look. The flowers were more incredible than I could imagine and I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

Laura - thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! It was truly a pleasure working with you and helping to make your special day everything you imagined!! We are so glad you were happy with everything! Have a wonderful holiday.

Victoria · Married on 08/13/2016

Sharon Elizabeth and her team was absolutely fantastic to work with! Her prices are very reasonable and she was able to work within our budget. Her floral designs and arrangements are absolutely beautiful and we couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out. I even had them preserve my bouquet, and they dried some of my original flowers and used silk flowers to recreate an exact replica of my bouquet that I can keep!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Victoria and we are thrilled to have been able to help make your wedding day so special! Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback and for sharing your positive experience, we really do appreciate it!

Stephanie · Married on 07/16/2016

I loved every moment of working with Sharon Elizabeth and the team! From selecting the style of flowers, to discussing the color scheme, and making final selections on both flowers and rental items, every step was a breeze. My Mom and I both cried when we saw how beautiful beyond words the flowers were. And renting our ceremony decorations and reception space decorations could not have been easier. I am beyond happy with the services provided!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

We are so pleased to hear how happy you were with everything! We take pride in our creations at Sharon Elizabeth’s, so it’s really wonderful to hear your positive feedback! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Laura · Married on 06/25/2016

I had a very specific vision in my mind of my floral arrangements for my wedding and Sharon Elizabeths helped me create it!

Heather · Married on 11/28/2015

Sharon did the flowers for both my shower and my wedding and I cannot express how beautiful they all were. My mom and I were so impressed with Sharon from our first meeting. Sharon is so down to earth and gives you many creative ideas and options to make your wedding day vision even that much better! Sharon's staff is wonderful too and they were all so helpful during the process responding to emails and phone calls of changes I had throughout my planning. I still cannot get over my bouquet. It was absolutely stunning and I received so many compliments all night! The church and reception flowers were beautifully arranged along with the linens and candles we rented from Sharon. The reception room was transformed into a beautiful winter wonderland. I cannot thank Sharon and her staff enough for all of their creativity and professionalism throughout my wedding journey. Thank you again for putting that special touch on my special day!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Sharon Elizabeth's's reply:

A heart felt thank you for being so kind! We strive to make every event we create the vision of our client. So happy that you loved all of your flowers and linens. We can not wait to see photos! It has been a pleasure working with you and your family!

Kind Regards,Sharon

Caitlin · Married on 09/06/2015

My flowers came out amazing! I also rented some decor for the ceremony and reception..everything came out perfect!

• User5072031 · 2+ years ago

Sharon Elizabeth did my flowers. The flowers were beautiful!!! She was so flexible when it came to what I wanted. She did such a great job with the bouquets, and making sure all items were delivered on time.

The flowers were beautiful, I would recommend Sharon Elizabeth for any event!

Shanna · Married on 11/29/2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sharon Elizabeths Florist. Sharon is SUCH a caring, wonderful and extremely talented designer and they did an amazing job at our wedding. I researched, met with, and compared A LOT of florists and Sharon Elizabeths just stood out so far ahead of all the others that the decision became a no-brainer! Sharon (and Lisa too!) were so good at working with me to create the exact design that I was looking for along with some professional advice and suggestions. I could not have been happier with how everything came out, it was breathtaking! Thank you so much Sharon and crew!

Vanessa · Married on 09/20/2014

The flowers that Sharon Elizabeth designed for my wedding were beyond what I could have hoped for. I do not know much about specific types of flowers or arrangements, so when I went to her with a few ideas and a vision of having "flowers with some foliage and branches, but not wanting it to look like an enchanted forest" I wasn't sure what I would end up with. I gave her free reign to pick the flowers within my color scheme that looked the best that week, and to say I was impressed would be an understatement. The bouquet she made for me was simply stunning. And the bridesmaids' bouquets complimented mine perfectly and where just as beautiful. To top it all off, she designed the entryway bar to my reception using flowers, wine boxes, lanterns and candles. It was amazing, and set the tone for the evening as it was the first thing our guests saw as they came in. I would highly recommend her and her team for the spectacular work they did on my flowers as well as how easy and accommodating they were throughout the entire process. Thank you Sharon!

Katelyn · Married on 07/20/2013

Sharon and her staff are professional and went up and beyond our expectations! After meeting with Sharon the first time, I knew there would be nothing to worry about on the day of the wedding. We could not be any happier with the center pieces, bouquets, linens, and overall decor that set the mood for our reception! Sharon took the time to meet with my mom and me several times to go over each and every detail, to make sure she had a vision of what we were looking for. We are very detail oriented and Sharon worked with us to ensure we were going to get what we wanted! She delivered EXACTLY what I had envisioned and more! I could not say enough about Sharon Elizabeth's!

Melissa · Married on 06/07/2013

Sharon designed the most beautiful flower arrangements myself and my guest have ever seen. The center pieces for the dinner tables were breathtaking. The uniqueness of my bouquet to the random flowers that decorated the mansion were amazing. I highly recommend her for any sort of event. If we could just freeze our flowers so they look just as they did on our wedding day that would be the best!

Jeana · Married on 05/20/2012

The bouquets and all the floral decorations were gorgeous! You will not be disappointed with the work she does because every detail is meticulously gone over until you are 100% satisfied!

Jenna · Married on 12/10/2011

Sharon was a breeze to work with and was highly creative. My flowers were simply stunning and she used interesting elements to make them unique such as feathers and pearls. We got tons of compliments on our bouquets. For the quality of her work, her prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend this vendor.