Cakes by Whisk Reviews

Cakes by Whisk View more information

Nancy M. Married on 01/05/2021

Excellent!!

Barb help me with designing cakes and cupcakes for a double graduation party I had for both my sons(high school and college) She designed 2 beautiful cakes and and gorgeous cupcakes that were so delicious and fun!! Thank you so much!!! The cakes and cupcakes were a huge hit!!! I
    highly recommend Cakes by Whisk!!
    Nora Married on 01/19/2019

Bar Mitzvah Cake

Barb helped create a cake for my son's bar mitzvah that encompassed all of the details from the theme. It was gorgeous! She was amazing to work with while designing the cake and was willing to go through a few revisions until we achieved the perfect look. The final product far exceeded all of my expectations. Not only was the cake spectacular to look at, it was absolutely delicious!!! Guest are still talking about it. I highly recommend Barb and Whisk for your next event. You will be blown away!!!!
  • Ches
    Ches Married on 12/22/2018

Our Dream Wedding Cake!!

Barbara was sweet, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with! She took our vision and made a cake that truly represented the both of us. Our cake was every thing we could have ever asked for! The price was perfect for our budget. The cake was beautiful, one of a kind and absolutely delicious and moist! Everyone loved it! We can't thank her enough!

Cheslyne and Shena,
    You were so much fun to work with and I'm so happy for you both. I LOVED creating your custom cake just for you! Thank you for that honor.
    J Powell Married on 11/16/2018

Incredible!

Barb @ cakes by Whisk was so incredible! Not only was she helpful, knowledgeable, but her cake pops, strawberries, and gorgeous cake DID not disappoint!!!! All my guests kept raving about all my desserts and we still are - my advice if you do use her services make sure you get some!!!

Cakes by Whisk's reply:

Thank you Jessica for the sweet words. You were a dream to work with and how lovely everything looked. I'm here for all your sweet needs in the near future.
    Melanie Married on 11/09/2018

Delicious cupcakes

My husband and I wanted something different and asked Barb for cupcakes. She accommodated to our needs and the taste of the cupcakes were beyond amazing. I loved them and so did our guests.

Cakes by Whisk's reply:

Thank you Melanie for your great review. I loved working with you and those antler picks were so darn cute. Let me know how we can be of help in the future. Sweet Dreams, Barb
    Meghan Married on 11/03/2018

Great tasting cake and beautiful design!

Barb at Cakes by Whisk was incredible to work with from day one. We arrived at her office for a tasting which was crafted specific to my request. After selecting flavors, we discussed the look of the cake. Flash to the wedding day and Barb delivered a beautiful three tier cake, that tasted even better on the inside than it looked on the outside. Guests are still commenting on how delicious the cake was a month after the wedding! Overall great experience and would highly recommend.

Cakes by Whisk's reply:

Thanks Meghan for the review. Let me know how I can be of help in the future with your sweet needs. Follow up for your 1st anniversary complimentary 6" cake. Please allow 1-2 weeks when ordering. Sweet Dreams!, Barb
    Brooke Married on 10/10/2018

Barb Gardner Cakes By Whisk

Amazing beautiful cake, tasted just as good as it looked. Responsive professional great service would absolutely recommend for any special event!

Cakes by Whisk's reply:

Thanks Brooke for the sweet words. I loved working with you and Vince. Can't wait to see you both again. Sweet Dreams, Barb
    Katie Married on 05/20/2017
    We had a very small wedding and only needed a tiny cake (20 people). Most bakeries wanted to charge us a crazy amount of money OR they wouldn't bake us a cake that served less than 50 people. Barb made us a custom cake and it was AMAZING. She delivered it and helped set it up. We were so happy with Cakes By Whisk. Our cake was delicious.... we had the left overs for breakfast the next morning. I would highly recommend Cakes By Whisk :)
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 10/30/2016
    I used Cakes by Whisk to make our wedding cake for 10-30-16. It was beautiful!!! She did a wonderful job helping us to design something perfect and it turned out sooooo beautiful. Not only did it look great, it tasted so delicious! Thank you so much I would recommend you to anyone!!
    Lisa Married on 06/25/2016
    My wedding was at Sassi and the wedding package included this vendor. I tried to get out of using this baker because I read awful reviews about her, but I wouldn't even get a credit to use with another baker. I was so unimpressed and annoyed from the unprofessional service I received. Reason 1- Late to the appointment. 2- The tasting was at her desk. Papers and junk everywhere. Gross! I came with my groom and bridesmaid and we had high expectations for a cake tasting. To our surprise, it was far from an enjoying day. We we're given one fork to each take a piece out of the same slice of cake. She did not have one of the fillings I requested (no surprise that she was unprepared) so she went to the back and brought out a spoon with filling for everyone to taste from the SAME spoon! 3) I had 100 people at my wedding and she gave me a hard time about getting a 4 layer cake. I dealt directly with the wedding coordinator to fix that problem. 4) The wedding contract said we were to receive a small version of the wedding cake on our 1 year wedding anniversary. Did I get it? Of course not! She never replied to my email!! We went back to our wedding venue for our anniversary dinner to celebrate and they sent us dessert to the table to apologize for this baker's actions. She changed the name of her business, but clearly didn't change her work ethic.