Brittney Melton Photography Reviews

18 | Houston, TX

18 Reviews for Brittney Melton Photography

We couldn't have asked for anyone better to photograph our big day, and everything leading up to it. She has been so incredible throughout everything and everything has been so easy and stress-free. Best there is!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Katherine · Married on 07/11/2015

We loved working with Brittney! She was so nice and professional and our wedding photos were beautiful!!

Sent on 08/22/2015

Kelli · Married on 05/02/2015

Brittney is incredibly talented and wonderful to work with! She took our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits, and our wedding day pictures. Her photography is absolutely stunning, and we will always treasure our wedding pictures because of Brittney! Brittney is patient, professional and kind. My husband and I had just moved across the state, and Brittney was very patient and flexible with working with our difficult schedules. For all of our photo shoots, she made us feel comfortable and at ease. She puts her clients first and devotes time to making your pictures into beautiful lasting memories. Wonderful wonderful photographer!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Kylie · Married on 11/01/2014

Brittney was amazing. She did my bridal portraits and my husband and I’s wedding day photos, and let me tell you – she did a fantastic job! Brittney was so responsive and so on top of everything throughout the ENTIRE process. She went above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect for the bridal portraits and the wedding. Brittney played so many roles on our wedding day. She took photos, managed our schedule to ensure we were on time, and she made us feel so comfortable throughout it all. She was so calm and collected (and I was not), but her calmness and confidence in what she does made me feel so much more comfortable. I felt like I could rely on her to make sure that my husband and I were in the right place at the right time for all of our photo ops. Brittney was SOOOO quick getting the final pictures back to us. I was so impressed!! We could not have asked for more perfect photos or a more perfect photographer!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Jana · Married on 06/14/2014

Brittney did an amazing job! She was easy to work with planning our day, allowed us to tell her things that were important for us and took care of everything. She provided us with a detailed schedule to know how to plan our photos throughout the day. She was very relaxed and friendly, making sure that we were always at ease and having a good time on our big day. We received our pictures very quickly and LOVE them. Everyone comments on how wonderful our photographer was! I HIGHLY recommend Brittney for your wedding, bridals, engagements or any photos!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Miranda · Married on 05/11/2013

Brittney Melton Photograpghy was gifted to us by a family member in our planning process and we could not have been more satisfied and grateful with her work. The entire experience with Brittney was superior. She is incredibly flexible, easy to work with,TALENTED, trustworthy and provides a superior level of service that exceeded our expectations. We treasure every photo she captured of our big day; she was able to even capture the ambiance and feelings in the air that day! Not to mention that her talent super exceeds her cost! My husband and I joke (but are very serious) that Brittney will be our photographer for every event to come!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Lauren · Married on 04/06/2013

Brittney Melton was amazing! Her photographs turned out beautifully and we will cherish them forever. She did my bridal portraits and our wedding photos. She has reasonable pricing. She traveled out of town for us, which was great! The turn around process was so fast! Thanks so much Brittney for being such a big part of our special day!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Jill · Married on 03/30/2013

We used Brittney Melton for our engagement and wedding photography. She has a great eye for choosing the perfect shot. We LOVED our photos, and we loved working with Brittney. She is sweet, calm, and totally professional. She is a great value for the photos and the experience that you get from working with her!

Sent on 05/03/2013

Marina · Married on 04/21/2012

We were completely blown away by Brittney's professionalism and genuine regard to capture our special day. She was always quick to respond to emails, and thorough in providing information. The quality of prints was great. She worked well with her second shooter, and captured beautiful photos always taking advantage of natural lighting and nature.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Chelsea · Married on 04/07/2012

Brittney is so talented and takes beautiful pictures!

Sent on 05/26/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 11/12/2011

Brittney is an amazing photographer and has that "eye" that many photographers lack. She is very talented and extremely personable. She was extremely easy to work with and was very prompt in all of her responses. On another note, I barely even noticed her on our wedding day. I have been to weddings where the photographer(s) are very noticable (and noisy!) even though they try to blend in - somehow Brittney managed to get amazing pictures without disrupting the ceremony, cocktail hour or reception. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a photographer for anything - Maternity, Family, Birthdays, Weddings, Bridals, Engagements, Pets. I will be using her to document all of my lifes events :)

Sent on 12/06/2011

Tara · Married on 10/29/2011

If you are looking for a really great photographer brittney is it! She is so awesome and captures all the greatest moments. She is very prepared and does whatever it's takes to make your day go smooth. She also gets your pictures back really quick!

Sent on 12/06/2011
  • Aaron

Aaron · Married on 10/08/2011

Brittney was excellent! She was aways quick to respond to my emails and phone calls. Brittney did an excellent job with my bridal portraits and our wedding photography! Brittney was very flexible with my timeframe and was always open to my ideas and suggestions for photos. Brittney was easy to talk to and very comfortable to work with; I felt like I was working with an old friend. After our wedding, Brittney sent us a beautiful package with all of our edited images on CDs and some prints of her favorites of our wedding photos. I would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting wedding, family, or engagement photos!

Sent on 12/15/2011

Dana · Married on 09/23/2010

Brittney was amazing to work with! She did our Engagement pictures, Bridal pictures and our wedding. She was so flexible with me on our engagement and bridal session, letting me choose the location and date and time, lending her expertise to when and where would be best when I had trouble. All of our pictures turned out more beautiful than I could have ever hoped for, but our wedding pictures really take the cake. She really captured our day and my vision perfectly. She was always prompt, polite and encouraging. Brittney will be my photographer from now on for all of our big life events!!

Sent on 02/22/2011

Elise · Married on 07/17/2010

The engagement pictures and wedding pictures from our daughter's wedding this summer captured the bride and groom's personality so well. The variety of the pictures made it very difficult to pick the best ones as all of them were so great. Brittney made the bride and groom feel very relaxed during this very special but busy day.

Sent on 10/18/2010

Rebecca · Married on 06/05/2010

Brittney of Brittney Melton Photography was an absolute pleasure to work with. Brittney met with us 6 months prior to our wedding as a bit of "get to know you". We described our informal outdoor wedding and what we hoped to get out of having a professional photographer at our event. She did not disappoint!! We love all of our photos! She was very easy to work and communicate with and kept in touch right up thru the last week before our wedding. Thanks Brittney for helping commemorate our day!

Sent on 08/11/2010

Sarah · Married on 07/18/2009

Our wedding photo’s turned out fabulous. Brittney did an amazing job capturing all of the important moments of the day. She was very professional and communicative throughout the whole process and I felt very at ease knowing that she cared about the finished product, just as much as I did. I felt that Brittney also took our personalities into consideration what photographing our wedding; they really reflected us as a couple. If I had to do it all over again, I would not change a thing.

Sent on 01/12/2010

Sarah · Married on 03/24/2012

Excellent photographer. Will work with you in any level. Very quick and great turn around time for photos.

Sent on 04/11/2012