Brierwood Country Club Reviews

Brierwood Country Club 6
Brierwood Country Club 7

Sara Kf · Married on 09/01/2019

Vendor at event

These folks run a tight ship. I worked with this team as a vendor and Ashley and her team made major adjustments quickly and flawlessly. They were upbeat, professional, and compassionate. Recommend!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Claire · Married on 10/27/2018

All my friends tell me it was the best wedding they’ve been to!

Brierwood was the perfect venue for our wedding. When we toured venues we knew right away this would be the place. All the staff were wonderfully accommodating and flexible to our ideas and requests. The venue was gorgeous for our ceremony, the reception was a blast, and post-reception bowling was an absolute hit! Carrie and her team did a PHENOMENAL job and I can’t reccomend the place enough!!!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Holly Waters · Married on 10/13/2018

What a beautiful evening

I attended a wedding this past Saturday. From the decor, the flowers, the food and most of all the staff I was blown away. The managers and their staff did not miss a beat, not only did I observe the Catering Manager check with each guest, I even overheard her check with her staff to make sure they were doing ok and if they needed any help from her. I have read that Brierwood has gone through many changes in the last few months but whatever those changes may have been they definitely made positive decisions and are "HITTING IT OUT OF THE PARK!!"

Sent on 10/15/2018

Jodi · Married on 09/22/2018

Hands down best wedding venue for my daughters wedding on Sept. 22nd. Carrie, the manager was awesome! So happy we chose this venue!

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Benjamin

Benjamin · Married on 06/29/2018

Best Vendor

The country club was better than we ever could have imagined. Paige was fantastic from day one. We started planning our wedding about 18 months out and she valued us and our questions like we were her only client. She was always transparent and available for any question. One of the best parts about the country club was the amount of space and being the only wedding that day. Food was also fantastic. The Gold course and spiral stair case make great pictures. We would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Spencer · Married on 06/02/2018

We were thrilled with the venue and the staff for our Wedding Shower- it was absolutely wonderful! We would recommend Brierwood to anyone! We had never been members nor had we ever been to the venue other than investigating the club as a possible venue for our shower. Paige and her staff were so accommodating and helpful. The service was superb and the food was delicious! We are actually a little disappointed that we did not pick Brierwood for our wedding venue!!! I can't say how wonderful it was. It was a great location, easily accessible, the bathrooms were clean and easy to find, and the staff was willing to go above and beyond! We enjoyed every step in planning our event and every moment of the event itself. We love Brierwood now and can't wait to come back! Thank you to Paige and all of Brierwood staff for a wonderful event!

Sent on 04/16/2018
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 04/07/2018

Unforgettable Reception!

Paige was incredible at making our wedding perfect. The dance floor is HUGE, which was perfect for us. And the food from appetizers and the cookie bar to the dinner itself was simply outstanding. They made everything very easy and worry-free for us, not to mention affordable! We couldn't have picked a better place to have our reception

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • shanns934

Shannon · Married on 10/28/2017

Paige at Brierwood was incredibly accommodating and ran my whole wedding like a well oiled machine. She was incredibly organized and made sure everything was perfect. We had both our ceremony and reception at Brierwood and it couldn't have been more perfect, from the beautiful chandeliers and fireplaces to the big windows and exposed brick wall. My girls and I got ready in the upstairs bridal suite which was very convenient, so we didn't have to worry about transportation the day of. They also allowed me to have my dog in the room with us while we were getting ready for pictures which was HUGE because I always knew my dog had to be part of my day somehow.

The whole day ran flawlessly, even though it rained all day (that's good luck though, right?) During cocktail hour, the waitstaff set aside a plate of appetizers for my new hubby and I to share at the head table in case we didn't get any while we were taking pictures. Then Paige carried my plate from our buffet line to the head table to me so I wouldn't have to risk getting anything on my dress. Both the appetizers and the buffet food were incredible--we're still getting compliments about it--and the bartenders were phenomenal! One of the best parts though, was that all of the staff broke down our centerpieces and packed everything up for us at the end of the night. When we went back the next morning to pick up our things, everything was securely locked in the downstairs bridal suite for us to easily load into our cars.

Any bride would be lucky to be a Brierwood bride; I know that I am!

Sent on 11/05/2017
    Brierwood Country Club 8
    Brierwood Country Club 9

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

This was our second choice for our reception location. However, I liked them so much I opted to use them for my bridal shower! Awesome location and scenery!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Nikki · Married on 09/24/2016

Our wedding was absolutely amazing! The place is so beautiful it barely needs any decorations. The girls Paige and Ashley were so beyond wonderful!!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Brierwood Country Club was truly the most amazing place to have our wedding. Ashley was absolutely AMAZING to work with. She was helpful, informative, supportive and truly an awesome coordinator. She made my vision a reality and I couldn't thank her enough, it was absolutely stunning. Guest came up to me ALLLL night raving about the food and the quickness of the bartenders. I would absolutely recommend Brierwood to any bride looking to make her wedding fairy tale a reality.

Sent on 05/31/2016
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 03/05/2016

We got married on March 5, 2016 and our reception at Brierwood was simply amazing!!! Ashley did an outstanding job with accommodating us and our special guests who needed dietary needs. We got the late night snacks and they were a HUGE hit!!! We did the midnight bowling, and everyone LOVED that!! Our pictures from there turned out amazing, from the staircase, to the hallway and fireplaces, I couldn't be more happier with how it all turned out!!! the food was outstanding, we picked the chicken cordon bleu and filet, and they both tasted amazing! I would do it all over again and not change a simple thing!! Thank you Ashley and the whole crew at Brierwood, you made our special day even more special!!!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Brandi · Married on 10/09/2015

Brierwood CC was the perfect wedding venue. And really, the only choice out there that catered to our needs. Mandy is a very knowledgeable, professional individual. Our reception and ceremony went off without a hitch.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/03/2015

Mandy was very helpful and professional to work with! She was very honest about everything up front and was able to accommodate all of our needs. The food was delicious; many of our guests raved about it. Also, the late night options were unique compared to other venues (bowling, food stations). Overall we had a great experience at Brierwood!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Carol · Married on 09/05/2015

Brierwood was the perfect venue for our daughter’s wedding reception. Mandy was a joy to work with and her staff did a wonderful job. Everything was set up beautifully and all the food and drinks were great! We loved the large dance floor and the late night bowling with pizza and wings were a big hit! Brierwood itself and the grounds surrounding it are stunning and it was so nice having the whole place to ourselves. It was great to hear our guests say, “What a fabulous wedding !”

Sent on 09/24/2015

Brierwood Country Club has the ambiance and grandeur of the beautiful historical building complex that it is. The outdoor gardens and elegant interior are well maintained which provided beautiful backgrounds for pictures. We had looked at many locations in preparation for our September 2015 wedding and though many tried to replicate the grandeur and elegance, nothing beats the real thing. Even with our smallish wedding of 111 people, Brierwood guarantees you are the only wedding on site and you can use the majority of the first floor as your space. Having all that room for our guests to spread out was fantastic to fit everyone’s needs. Also it provided enough space for a photo booth to be in a separate room out of the way of the dance floor and the bar. Our ceremony was outside under the arbor, but the indoor fireplace gave us a beautiful plan B location if it started to rain. The weather was perfect for our 5:00 pm ceremony, but the orientation of the arbor allowed the setting sun to shine in the face of the officiant. Moving deeper into the arbor or careful timing of the sunset should be considered. The event coordinators at Brierwood, were excellent to work with. They stayed in contact and answered all my questions. They coordinated scheduling with all the vendors, answered their questions and accommodated a majority of their requests. As an after party, we reserved exclusive use of the onsite bowling alley and provided late night snacks for our guests who stayed and played. The food at Brierwood is excellent and far exceeds the variety and quality of the typical buffet selections offered by other venues. The food, the amenities, the facility, and the personal service provided by the Brierwood Country Club made our decision easy as an all-inclusive ceremony and reception venue.

Sent on 02/14/2016

Mandy worked with us every step of the way. Every time we had a question she was there to help us figure it out. It took a lot of stress off of us knowing we did not have to set anything up before the ceremony or reception. Everyone at brierwood was professional and very helpful. We are so happy with how everything went and couldn't have found a more beautiful place to be married and have our reception!!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Melissa · Married on 08/14/2015

From day 1 Mandy was absolutely wonderful to work with. The facility was amazing, the food was delicious (we did a dual plated steak and chicken), and the atmosphere was great. They have a great patio if it is nice outside (and is undercover), along with a very spacious cocktail area for before dinner. Brierwood even has bowling lanes on premise and we rented them out from 11pm-1am for a little after party, which was fantastic! They even offered burgers and a tater tot bar which everyone loved to hang out, bowl, drink, and eat some "drunk food". If I had to redo my wedding all over, I would absolutely choose Brierwood again!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Mandy was so helpful from day one with the planning! Have questions about other vendors? Ask her, she'll give you her honest opinion! My wedding day was flawless! All the little details I forgot about, she remembered!

Sent on 07/16/2015

paul · Married on 05/24/2015

Perfect all in one location for a wedding. Ceremony could have been inside or outside and they were accommodating with the location set up. Received great feedback from a lot of guests stating the food was some of the best wedding food they've had. And then to end the night the bowling alley was a nice unique touch. Staff was great to work with and very reliable in making sure everything was done correctly.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Crystal · Married on 05/22/2015

I cant say anything bad about this place. It is gorgeous. Mandy is amazing to work with and EXTREMELY helpful. My day was amazing because of her and the great staff we had for all 3 of our event we had for my wedding. I got an amazing deal from them.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Our daughter's wedding was everything she dreamed of thanks to Mandy Brookens and her team at the Brierwood Country Club! Through her knowledge and experience Mandy offered guidance to help make the day perfect. Our guests were treated to an amazing dinner at a beautiful and unique venue. We had such a wonderful time because we had nothing to worry about; we were able to simply enjoy our evening with family and friends. The staff at the Brierwood created the dream wedding that our family will always remember. We can't thank them enough!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Tiffany · Married on 10/18/2014

Mandy did an awesome job in helping me plan out my perfect dream wedding! She accommodated all my requests and made sure that my wedding day ran smoothly. Tim helped too and he was excellent. At one point, we were taking pictures outside and it was windy....the wind took my veil and it landed on the roof of Brierwood! The Brierwood staff got on the roof to go get my veil!! I cannot say enough good things about Brierwood. The food was amazing (especially the asiago chicken!), the chandeliers were a beautiful touch, the autumn view from the dining room was spectacular, and the service was even better than I imagined. The Brierwood staff were all very professional and great; they really made me feel like a queen and it made my night go that much better. The chef even prepared a last minute meal, which was not even on the menu to accommodate my grandmother because she couldn't eat food with butter on it. I'm so glad I ended up choosing Brierwood for my wedding venue. I like how they have only 1 wedding per night, so the place is really all yours for the day! Thank you Mandy and all Brierwood staff!!

Sent on 10/19/2014

LOVED our wedding and ceremony here. Mandy was beyond amazing at helping make our vision come to life and the food was out of this world. All of my guests can't stop telling us how wonderful everything was~! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Naila · Married on 10/10/2014

Mandy was excellent!! I had the most amazing wedding that was perfect with timing, food, and service. I would recommend Brierwood and Mandy to all of my friends. I received so many compliments on service and how professional everything was for our wedding! Best day of my life!

Sent on 10/17/2014