Branham Perceptions Photography | NYC Wedding Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • Tai
    Tai Married on 06/15/2014
    From the beginning, Branham Perceptions was absolutely amazing! Flor was extremely responsive to each of my (numerous) inquiries and impressed me with the extensive packages she and Jonathan offer. They are flexible, professional, and tons of fun! It was also great seeing a happily married couple working together because their chemistry as colleagues was obvious.

Our engagement photos were flawless as were the handful of shots I've seen from our big day thus far. The Branhams were timely, warm, talented and made my husband and me feel really relaxed.

We look forward to working with them in the future because they are amazing and deserve every bit of positive press and success they receive. If you're on the fence about reaching out to them, don't be; they're amazing. Thanks for capturing my day, Flor and Jonathan!

Branham Perceptions Photography | NYC Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Tai. It was great working with you and Jordan!
  • F
    Fallon Event on: 02/22/2014
    I am a wedding planner in NYC and my bride realized she wanted to do engagement pictures for the save the date. We only had 4 days to make it happen. I called Branham Perceptions right away, and they didn't even bat an eyelash. They were flexible with our schedule and made the shoot happen right away. Not only did Flor and her husband capture my couple BEAUTIFULLY....but they captured the couple outdoors during a snow storm and while Flor was 7 months pregnant. WOW! They were also able to turn the pictures around fast enough for us to order the save the dates. My couple is very happy- so I am happy. Branham Perceptions made my job easy and for that I am truly appreciative!
  • User1496009 2+ years ago
    What was great about working with Branham Perceptions was the fact that they were a smaller company. When I was first looking for companies, I sent numerous emails and made phone calls but no one got back to me as fast as they did. Flor emailed me back within 5 minutes of me asking for pricing. During the wedding, they were very helpful and kept us on schedule. They interacted with the guests and our images turned out beautifully. I would definitely recommend these guys to any other couple seeking great customer service and images. Thank you so much Flor and John =)
    Jillian Married on 07/13/2013
    Flor and John are first and foremost some of the most incredible photographers we've seen. They are very talented and have impressive resumes together and are a great married couple. from commercial print to personal photography. When we booked them it was very comforting that they were seasoned wedding professionals and it showed through every step of the process, from our first meeting to the day of, through out whenever we had any little questions, and the final product. They were on top of everything which made then so easy to work with.We immediately fell in love with their clean, classic, and emotion filled work. In fact after being stood up by another photographer and finding them through a million bing searches, we found out they might be booked for the day ... I almost cried. They are that good. Style is obviously a personal choice, but I think what is most important in choosing a wedding photographer is their ability to capture the joy of the day and the branham team definitely knows how to tell your story. I love our wedding photos because they froze all the small moments of happiness in an absolutely beautiful way. We are so grateful for Flor and john for all their hard work and all the beautiful results we got. Hands down one of the best wedding choices we made. Hope everyone can experience such a great experience with this amazing dynamic team. It seemed as if by the end of everything we had our first married couple friends. They were so friendly and happy together. My husband and I were like this marriage thing might not be so hard especially when you see 2 others make it work and seem so happy together. Just a overall refreshing team to work with.

Christina Married on 06/23/2013
    When Jeff and I were looking for vendors, we wanted to make sure that we felt a connection before we booked. From the first time we had a consultation with Flor, she made us feel secure and we definitely hit it off from there. Jeff is very very stiff when he takes pictures but they knew how to make him look good in every shot! Our images looked amazing. we were very impressed. They were professional, fun and outgoing, and I would definitely recommend them to everyone that's looking for awesome images and customer service.
    Kevin Married on 12/22/2012
    Thank you guys for doing my wedding. Love the photos and the services that you provide. I will recommend you to my friends and family. I will hire you guys for more family events and once again thank you for everything.
    Tyrike Married on 12/01/2012
    Excellent photographers all around nice people.
    Will recommend them to anyone any day
    12-1-12 Will always be. One of the best days of my life. Extra thanks to these guys
    Annette Married on 10/14/2012
    Flor is amazing!!! She made us feel comfortable from the start. She is very professional and motivated. Instructed the staff at the venue on how best to set up the lighting. We feel so very blessed to have had our photos taken by her. We also had our engagement shoot with a picnic theme which she set up herself, props and all. We hope to have our family photos taken through Branham Perceptions, including our first child photos ;) Flor helped make our experience memorable. <3 .....thank you so much Flor, much love ~ Mr. & Mrs. Rivera
  • User1056347 2+ years ago
    Great service... awsome and resonable price.. I would definitely recommend them
    Gloria Married on 08/31/2012
    I can not say enough about Flor with Branham Perceptions Photography. She is very professional, pleasant to work with and did an excellent work with the pictures. I will definitely recommend them!
    Ryan Married on 08/12/2012
    We had a wonderful experience working with Johnathan and Flor. I've worked with many photographers over the years and I have never worked with anyone who made me feel as comfortable as they did. Having them actually enhanced our experience. Johnathan and Flor were always there but never in the way which was great. In addition to taking lots of shots, there was a confidence and a connection between them as photographers that really put us at ease. Before even seeing the finished product, we felt like we had the best photographers what we could have asked for. In addition to their great work, they really went above and beyond what was expected. One thing that stands out happened at the end of our wedding. Things were over and Johnathan and Flor were all packed up and ready to go. I was taking some pictures with family and upon seeing this, Jonathan jumped up, grabbed his camera and started taking more photos. They are a great team and I can't say enough good things about my experience.
    Chris Married on 07/21/2012
    I hired Branham Perceptions to photograph my wedding day this July. They were extremely professional. I love my wedding album. The photos really capture the joyous mood of my family on that special day. They were the perfect guests and gave even better service.
  • User877245 2+ years ago
    Flor from the very beginning was a pleasure to work with. She answered all of my MANY questions and concerns. At our initial meeting, my husband and I both fell in love and HAD to book her. Flor is efficient and professional. The images were beautiful and she really captured our day. She did an excellent job, enough that we are going to use her when we decide to have our baby!

Branham Perceptions Photography | NYC Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Cecilia. It was a pleasure working with you and Joel.
    Sybil Married on 05/19/2012
    I normally do not write reviews unless I've had a negative experience...just as I am assuming most people do. But you have to give credit when credit is due. Flor and Johnathan Branham are the best photographers period. When it comes to professionalism, respect, honesty, patients, assistance, and flexibility their service can not be matched. I believe that the pictures on my special day came out beautiful for two reasons 1. Me! 2. How comfortable Branham Perceptions made me feel. Also the pictures I received shortly were flawless. I had a idea of how I wanted my pictures to look and the pictures was spot on. I would highly highly recommend them for any bride looking for photographers that will not only capture the little moments you want to remember forever, but they always bring style and charisma to the pictures making me feel like a princess. Thank you guys for giving me the images I will show my grandchildren one day.

Branham Perceptions Photography | NYC Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Sybil! We wish you guys all the best.
    Ashley Married on 05/12/2012
    Omg I could not have asked for better photographers! The images turned out fantastic and they were sent out just three weeks after my wedding. Flor and johnathan we so nice and so helpful throughout the day and they got along with the whole family (very hard to do btw lol). We had out engagement shoot at coney island and we went out for a cup of coffee afterward. We just sat down and talked everything wedding. You can tell that they care so much in making every couple happy. I would recommend Branham Perceptions to anyone that wants excellent service, AMAZING pictures, and a great bond with the photographer. A+ guys :)

Branham Perceptions Photography | NYC Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you Ashley! You and Shawn are the greatest!!
    Rafael Married on 04/28/2012
    I gave Branham Perceptions Photography a 5 out of 5 because they were just simply the best vendors that I have worked with. They were professional, courteous, and my pictures were amazing. The photobook looks phenominal! I would definitely share their info with any and all brides I know!

• User708469 Event on: 12/19/2011
    I absolutely love the portraits i received from Branham Perceptions! I would and will in indefinitely recommend there services. Branham Perceptions provided professional,courteous, and outstanding services by-far.
    Shantelle Married on 11/12/2011
    If you are looking for excellent services, friendly and professional people look no further. Branham Perception is great Flor and Johnathan Branham are two of the most wonderful people I know. They help me so much with capturing the greatest day of my life. All of the pictures are great and I could of not asked for a better price. Their fees where afforable and the service was great. I would recommend them to friend/family and anyone else that is looking for great photographer.
    Rosanne Married on 09/30/2011
    Our experience with Flor was amazing. She is a true professional and made our session very special and fun. She has a great eye for poses and locations, she responds quickly when you are trying to reach her and is also flexible and again was extremely fun to work with. I can't say enough about her, other than that she was amazing :)
    Stephanie Married on 09/03/2011
    I just got married on September 3rd and I'm happy to say that Branham Perceptions was a great addition to our wedding. Flor was very calm and professional through the whole wedding but she made sure that she gathered everyone so I can get the images I wanted. Johnathan did an amazing job editing the images and gave me the black and whites that I really wanted. They also mailed out my images super fast. I'm so glad that I chose them to capture my special day and I will certainly recommend them to all brides that want excelent service at an affordable price. Thanks Flor and Johnathan!!
  • anairA
    Ariana Married on 08/23/2011
    Words won't do this photographer justice!!! You must shoot with her to believe!! Easy going, and professional, knows her business, and very responsible! My wedding pictures look amazingly unique,and the service is super fast. Great quality pictures, where everyone thinks my husband and I jumped out of a magazine spread/shoot. I would and WILL recommend Branham Perceptions to anyone in need of photography services for any and all occasions. Thank you for making my memories super lasting with your beautiful artistic touches! XOXO ~Ariana
    Ariel Married on 07/14/2011
    Flor is a wonderful photographer who made my wedding day very special. She was very flexible, since the time of my wedding changed many times. I appretiated her speedy communication via email and phone. In the end, everything turned out wonderfully and I have beautiful photos to remember my wedding by! Thanks Flor!
  • User1233277 Event on: 04/27/2012
    Simple point and shoot photography, nothing professional about her style of shooting. She did not take pictures of my guests and she did not go to each table. A lot of special moments and very special people uncaptured.

As for the album, pictures were stretched out and not proportioned to the page. The pictures that were supposed to be centerfold were small and directly in the middle of the page, leaving 3/4 of white space on the left and right side of each space. Just awful.

Take my advice and go somewhere else. The reviews written here have to be written by friends and family.