Bodas con Angel Reviews

Bodas con Angel 3
Bodas con Angel 4
Bodas con Angel 5

Al T · Married on 08/01/2019

An angel who made it all possible

Responsive and professional, Angeles made our event a complete success! On the big day everything went according to plan. It started on time and exactly the way we had dreamed. She works diligently with all the vendors, can arange trips/tours in the area, and has an incredible passion for what she does. 10/10

Sent on 09/25/2019

Bodas con Angel's reply:

Thank you Julia & Alvaro for giving me the pleasure to share your big day with you. Love you forever

Keri Smith · Married on 05/04/2019

I Believe in Magic

I really didn’t think I could trust such an important day with a total stranger...especially in a different language, in a different country. I was kind of guarded with my ideas and wishes because I was afraid of being let down. I really couldn’t have been more surprised- Angeles understood so much about me and my husband right from our first video chat- she took our personalities and aesthetics that we somehow conveyed to her in such a short amount of time and turned them into the most magical day of my life. Every detail was perfect, down the music, flowers, and timeline. I was wildly impressed with her and her team of people- she made our dreams come true.

Bodas con Angel 6
    Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Wes

Wes Lane · Married on 03/20/2019

Paamul Beach Mayan Ceremony

Our experience with Angeles was quite amazing! We had a small ceremony on a beautiful, quiet, seemingly private beach. Angeles took care of everything. Our ceremony was performed by a wonderfully spiritual shaman / Mayan priest. The flowers, the music, the photography, it was all perfect. Thank you Angeles for helping make this a day we will never forget. You are in our hearts forever!

Bodas con Angel 14
    Sent on 03/26/2019

Bodas con Angel's reply:

Thank you for let me be part of your beautiful, awesome love story.
    You are in my heart too. Love you.
  • Fernando

Fernando Guzmán · Married on 12/22/2018

Una experiencia inolvidable.

Bueno,así como un arcoiris que llega durante la tormenta...
    Fue como llegó a nuestras vidas a quien
    consideramos ya parte de nuestra familia.
    Ángeles llena de entusiasmo, energía, optimismo muchas buenas ideas y opciones además de experiencia.
    Muchas gracias amiga sin tí, nuestro sueño no hubiese sido el mismo,todo quedó perfecto.
    Un Abrazo GRANDE.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Bodas con Angel's reply:

Gracias a ustedes por dejarmen compartir esta gran experiencia de amor con ustedes. Los quiero y les deseo lo mejor en su matrimonio.
  • BriRodNoemiyAbraham

Brirodnoemiyabraham · Married on 11/03/2018

True Love Experience

Having met Angels three months before our wedding was a true miracle, she returned the hope that there are wedding planer who love what they do, that you feel that passion for their work and make reality to the smallest detail of your wedding. She is an accomplice of love and being of light. Thank you Angeles for making our wedding an unforgettable dream and being with us at all times. You are the best Wedding Planer in the universe. We adore you, you will always be in our heart and you are part of our family.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Bodas con Angel's reply:

Thank you guys, it's been a pleasure to work with such a beautiful, positive, loving couple. What I cherish more is that you consider me part of your family. I love you .