This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2018

Welcome to Pride Maya Weddings, your premier luxury full-service wedding planning company in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. At Pride Maya Weddings, we believe that love knows no boundaries, and we take pride in our commitment to creating extraordinary celebrations for all couples,where love knows no limits and dreams come true.

Led by Lorenzo Raggio, an Italian wedding planner with a keen eye for detail and a passion for crafting unforgettable experiences, our team is dedicated to providing unparalleled service to couples from the US and around the world. With our expertise and personalized approach, we aim to exceed your expectations and turn your wedding dreams into a breathtaking reality.

At Pride Maya Weddings, we understand that each couple is unique, and we strive to design ceremonies and receptions that reflect your personal beliefs, personalities, and vision. Whether you envision an intimate beachfront gathering or a grand celebration in a luxurious setting, we will work closely with you to curate an event that is a true reflection of your love story.

As a testament to our expertise, we also offer exclusive wedding planning services in Como Lake, Italy, through our sister company, "Lorenzo Destination Weddings." With our deep knowledge of the area and our network of trusted vendors, we ensure that every detail of your destination wedding is flawlessly executed.

Our comprehensive range of services includes full-service planning packages tailored to different styles and budgets. Our multilingual team speaks English, Spanish, and Italian, ensuring seamless communication throughout the planning process. From budget analysis and event design to guest list management, timelines, and vendor referrals, we will be there every step of the way, guiding and supporting you in bringing your vision to life.

As the most well-reviewed wedding planning company in the area, we pride ourselves on our impeccable attention to detail, exceptional service, and unwavering dedication to creating unforgettable moments. With our unique blend of Italian elegance and the natural beauty of the Caribbean, we guarantee an extraordinary wedding experience that will leave you and your guests in awe.

• LGBTQ+-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,900

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

100% Recommended by couples

Maddie
Maddie G. Sent on 01/26/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Pride Maya Weddings made my dream Tulum wedding a reality!

Lorenzo, Emily, and their whole team are absolutely AMAZING! Within minutes of chatting with Lorenzo on the phone almost 16 months ago, I knew I had found the wedding planner of my dreams! I was so nervous to choose a wedding planner that I had never met in person before, but I instantly felt safe in his hands and knew he would help us plan the destination wedding I had always dreamed of. From helping us choose a location to recommending a travel agency to work with during our first few meetings, I already knew I had made the best decision for our wedding (besides saying yes to my now husband!). Through our zoom calls and whatsapp messaging, they understood the type of person/bride I am and helped me choose vendors that would be a perfect fit (e.g., photographers that would make me feel comfortable and laugh throughout the day!). Emily and Lorenzo also helped me create wedding mood boards to help focus my vision and help the vendors make our dreams a reality! Every vendor and even the hotel we worked with all had amazing things to say about Lorenzo and his team and that made us feel even more confident that we were working with the best wedding planners ever! Not only did they help with choosing the perfect vendors, but they helped negotiate contracts / pricing for us. I didn’t realize I was Type A until I started to plan my wedding, but Emily stepped in and calmed every anxious thought I had during the planning process. She was so efficient and organized — helping me with spreadsheets, timelines, to do lists, and more. When my now husband and I came for our site visit after a crazy travel situation, I could not have been more excited to have Emily with us at the hotel to ask all the right questions, take detailed notes/photos/videos, emoji-filled tasting reviews, and start envisioning all of the wedding day details! She helped us think of small details like custom bar napkins and foam light up sticks that our guests are still talking about. During the last couple of months leading up to wedding day, the Pride Maya Wedding team worked directly with the hotel coordinator and all of the vendors to create timelines, ensure everyone had security access and all necessary equipment/etc, and confirmed everything. Even when it was hard to get ahold of our officiant in the months leading up to the wedding, Emily picked up the phone and called herself — with Lorenzo and Emily reassuring me that it would all work out (and it seriously did!).

When it came to actual wedding day, my maid of honor told me that she was nervous herself because I wasn’t anxious or nervous at all— but it’s because I knew I was in great hands with Emily, Lorenzo, and the whole team! The day went by in a blur of smiles/laughter/dancing/happiness, and I never had to worry or even think about a single thing. Emily, Lorenzo, and Gustavo kept everything moving on time and without a hitch! My husband and I are constantly hearing from friends and family that it was the best wedding ever and now even 2 weeks later are still talking about how much fun they had and how beautiful it was! I wish I could go back and relive every moment of our wedding day because it turned out more beautiful, fun, and perfect than I could have ever imagined. They created the most beautiful table settings that I am still in awe and drooling over all the photos. The only thing I am sad about post wedding is not getting to catch up with Emily and Lorenzo and hear about their own amazing travels! I wouldn’t change a single thing about our wedding and thats all thanks to Pride Maya Weddings!
E
Efoise E. Sent on 12/12/2023
5 out of 5 rating

The perfect event prepared by the perfect team

Words cannot describe how exceptional of a job that Lorenzo, Gustavo and Emily put together for our special day. All their suggestions and recommendations were spot on. They were excellent listeners to ensure that our dream wedding came true.

We had family from all over the world come to the wedding and they all had amazing things to say. That is all because of Pride Maya Weddings.

Thank you for making our dream wedding.
Naomi
Naomi G. Sent on 12/12/2023

Best wedding planners in Riviera Maya/Cancun

Pride Maya was the best decision my husband and I made to ensure our wedding this past November 19th was absolutely amazing!

I contacted Lorenzo in March 2023, after we had a falling out with our previous all-inclusive hotel wedding venue, through his website's form, I was extremely surprised at how he had sent an extensive and detailed email within a few hours. We scheduled an introductory call that same week and we knew that Lorenzo was our wedding planner right away. His responsiveness, honest feedback, and his/his team's utmost respect for our wants & needs for the wedding were a breath of fresh air. This was not a one-time deal, after we contracting with Pride Maya, Lorenzo, Gustavo, and Emily were always available and communicative within the time frames stipulated in the contract. Lorenzo, Gustavo, and Emily were always respectful of what we wanted and provided us with the best vendors according to what we were looking for. We had a multi-cultural wedding that we adjusted to our standards & desires and the Pride Maya team was always understanding and accommodating to what we were looking for.

Meetings with Lorenzo and Emily to coordinate with vendors and wedding-day activities were smooth and truly enjoyable. It truly felt as if I was talking with friends who were able to both respect my wedding decor/decision goals but provided excellent guidance. The feedback on vendors was spot on; Pride Maya understands that you are their client and they do not play favorite with the vendors at your expense. ALL of the vendors that we ended up choosing were highly recommended and carefully filtered by Lorenzo.

I truly loved my wedding day, I was not worried at any moment about the quality of the team I was working with, both from Pride Maya and the vendors that Lorenzo carefully screens before working with them. I was wowed by Lorenzo's/Pride Maya's standards across the board, from brainstorming, to planning to wedding day operations.

EVERYTHING about our wedding day was absolutely special. We have received (& continue to) amazing feedback from our family and friends from the high quality of our vendors to how smooth everything went during our wedding day. All of this was made possible by Lorenzo, Gustavo, Emily, and Christina.

I will always recommend Pride Maya as the highest quality wedding planners in the Riviera Maya/Cancun area!
illustration stars

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Lorenzo
Lorenzo
Owner/Wedding Planner

Lorenzo founded Pride Maya Weddings in 2017 after years of experience in the industry both in Italy and, most importantly, in Mexico as an employee. As your first point of contact, he will open the doors to the enchanting world of Riviera Maya weddings. With care and passion, he will show you various locations, providing valuable advice on accommodation, local tours, and unique experiences. Lorenzo assists every couple in finding the best vendors tailored to their needs. His strengths lie in his swift responsiveness, Italian flair, and deep passion that leads him to treat each wedding as if it were his own. With a touch of humor, he guides you through every step of this incredible journey.

Gustavo
Gustavo
Accounting/Wedding Coordinator

Gustavo is Lorenzo's husband, he is mexican and holds a degree in marketing. He manages the company's accounting and works as a behind-the-scenes coordinator, handling all vendor communications. Whenever you receive a contract or make payments, Gustavo's watchful eye will be overseeing the process. On the wedding day, he is the first to arrive, ensuring that everything proceeds with perfect timing.

Emily
Emily
Operation Manager/Wedding Planner

Emily is the youngest member of the team, she is mexican and is an irreplaceable asset in terms of professionalism, punctuality, and efficiency. As the female perspective in the company, she brings empathy and a keen understanding of your needs. Emily oversees all operations, and once the vendor list is ready, she steps in to help you create the perfect timeline, to-do list, rehearsal dinner/welcome party, and all the final little details that will make your wedding truly epic.

Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancún