Blush Salon & Beauty Bar Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

1 User photo

• Angela
    Angela Married on 11/11/2017
    Angie was perfect and her prices are very reasonable! We did 2 trial runs prior to the wedding and had a game plan which was somewhat ruined by the weather that day, but we were able to improvise a bit and pull it together. She was so professional and did an amazing job for the moms and the bridesmaids. I really wanted the girls to have a natural look and she delivered. If I ever needed hair and makeup done again I would go to her in a heartbeat.
    Carolyn Married on 10/07/2017
    Angie was fantastic. Super responsive, on time, excellent work. I can't say enough great things about Angie.
    Caitlin Married on 01/28/2017
    Angie did our hair and makeup for my wedding. I loved the way she did our hair and we got many compliments. We had a beach wedding and our hair stayed in place the whole time. I was a little hesitant about the airbrush makeup because I have really dry skin. But it was perfect. I didn't have a cake face, the makeup didnt cling to my dry spots, and my makeup lasted all night.
  • Scribner Wedding
    Gabby Married on 12/16/2016
    I just booked my hair and makeup with Angie yesterday for my wedding. I used my trial for my engagement pics and I absolutely loved the way my hair and makeup turned out. The airbrush makeup was so lite on my face and didn't look caked on at all. My fiancé said he wanted my hair to look like it did all the time, and I wish I could figure out how to do it myself. I can't wait to see how my bridal party and I will look on the day of the wedding!
  • User2921352 2+ years ago
    Angie is the bomb! She will make your wedding day one to remember. She's a talented artist and everyone should use her for their special day!!!
  • User2921355 2+ years ago
    Angie rocks,beautiful makeup,and fantastic hair...love love
    Debbie Married on 11/05/2016
    My bridesmaids and I got our hair and makeup done for my wedding by Angie at Blush Salon and Beauty Bar. She really listened to what I wanted and we all looked amazing when she was finished! She was kind and super talented, she really took the time to make sure I looked my best for my big day. It was the start of the perfect day! I recommend Blush Salon to everyone!
    Lori Married on 04/30/2016
    My wedding was fabulous. I owe this to Angie and her team. They made us all look great. The airbrushed make-up looked great on all of us. I loved my hair. My husband commented on how great it looked. The price was great for the services we received. Angie went over and beyond to fit us in to a crazy scheduled day. I would highly recommend Blush Salon to anyone. Thank you Angie!
  • Jorena
    Jorena Married on 03/26/2016
    Angle was amazing! Her services were extremely valuable and convenient. I have referred her to several people since my wedding.
    Ramona Married on 01/29/2016
    I live in Tampa Fl but my husband and I decided to get married n St Augustine. I made an appointment in advance for an updo and when I arrived at the salon they thought I was there for a trial run. Much to their surprise I said no trial run this the real thing, I read your great reviews and I am putting my trust in you. WELL, I could not have been happier with the outcome!! My hair AND make up was perfect. Thank you so much
    Angie Married on 07/18/2015
    Great team, very friendly and professional. I received the air brush make up and myself and my bridal party all got updo's. I felt beautiful but also like myself, the makeup wasn't caked on and lasted all day!
    Kathleen Married on 06/20/2015
    I LOVED my hair and makeup for my wedding! The girls were so fun and easygoing, which made me so comfortable. My wedding party looked fantastic, and I honestly couldn't ask for better service! We loved Blush Salon!
    Rose Married on 05/30/2015
    Angie and her team are amazing! They really made me look beautiful on my wedding day! My bridesmaids and I looked even better then I imagined. They performed airbrush makeup which made us all look flawless, and styled all our hair! We had a total of 8 people and we were finished in a timely matter! We also got to sip on champagne and strawberries ;)! Talk about being pampered! I never had a better experience! They really made me feel like a special bride! Thank you Blush salon! For making my special day even more spectacular!
  • User2084631 2+ years ago
    Angela and her team are absolutely incredible! We could not stop raving about our hair and makeup!
    Laura Married on 02/20/2015
    Angie did such an awesome job taking my ideas and turning them into a beautiful hairstyle for a wedding I was in! I live out of town, and her long-distance communication with me was great! While she was doing my hair she checked to make sure it was just right and made modifications to make it perfect in my eyes. She did it all in a timely manner, so we were ready with plenty of time to get ready for pictures. We were a bit stressed this day, and she brought a lighthearted to our slightly stressful day! Ask her about the pirates the next time you hire her...
    Hali Married on 01/18/2015
    Angie was absolutely amazing! Not only did she come to me, she was very patient when my whole day was running late - and still managed to give beautiful hair and makeup to myself and my bridesmaids! She managed to capture my style perfectly in my hair updo and it held up nicely the entire night. The airbrush makeup she used made me look and feel flawless and photographed beautifully. On top of all that, she was very affordable (which is hard to come by for wedding makeup). I would recommend her to anyone!
  • User1914347 2+ years ago
    My maid of honor and I had such a hard time finding salon's in St. Augustine to do our hair and make-up at a price we all could afford. Then we found Blush! Angie was so wonderful and Kristiana did a beautiful job on our make-up. We all looked so beautiful and everyone couldn't stop telling us how gorgeous we looked at the wedding!

We had so much fun getting everything done too! I definitely recommend them for future wedding parties!
  • User1652930 2+ years ago
    I hired Blush Salon to do my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids' for my wedding day. I couldn't be happier with the services I received from them. All the girls were so professional, on time, and really listened to what I wanted and followed through. My makeup and hair and my bridesmaids' looked beautiful, and stayed on all night, just like they said it would. I selected airbrush makeup because they said it was longer lasting and looked better in photos, which was definitely true. I highly recommend this salon and couldn't be more grateful for what a beautiful job they did.
    Alexis Married on 05/31/2014
    I had my hair and make up done here for my wedding. I loved everything they did!! Everything turned out how i imagined. They did an amazing job. I would definitely recommend them and I will be returning. They are very professional and efficient.
    Michelle Married on 05/24/2014
    I love blush salon!! I would recommend this place to anyone wanting to experience quality hair and makeup for one of the most important days of their life like she did for my wedding!! All of my bridesmaids were soo happy with their hair and makeup my made of honor booked them for her wedding in october! I have very long and thick hair so it can be difficult sometimes but Angie made my hair look beautiful! My makeup looked natural and stayed on the whole night!!!
  • User1632025 2+ years ago
    They did an amazing job for my wedding!!! I had an early sunrise wedding at the Hammock Beach Resort in Palm Coast, and not only were they accommodating to come down from St. Augustine to do hair and makeup on site but they were also on time early in the morning and did an AMAZING job! I selected airbrush for the ladies and myself and we all had long hair and/or extensions so I knew it was gonna take a little longer to do each person but didn't realize how good they were going to be with rotating each person through each station, their precision, and how professional their setup was. There were no glitches with anyone so it went so smooth. They took the time to look at each persons pictures, talk over the style they wanted and made their up-dos match exactly AND they finished everyone early enough to squeeze in the flower girl at the very end without rushing!! I'm so happy with Angela Powell, the makeup artist, and her hair stylist. The whole experience was wonderful, they were so fun to be around and they made everyone look flawless and beautiful like they could be models for a bridal magazine. I absolutely recommend them to any bride and bridal party :)

-Stacy

Event date (5-17-2014)
    Nina Married on 05/03/2014
    Angie is an absolute live saver. The last thing a bride wants on her wedding day is stress. And she went above and beyond to make my bridal party feel like they were the only ones in the salon at the time. Everyone was indecisive and Angie was very patient with all of us. She made me feel like every bride should feel on their wedding day; absolutely beautiful. Again thank you Angie, you are truly one of a kind. <3

Nina Mullen
  • User1652537 2+ years ago
    She made my day perfect! I looked amazing. Angie and her team did a great job on all of us. She made it so I had one less thing to stress about. I would highly recommend her salon.
    Debbie Married on 01/04/2014
    Love, love, love!! As mother of a bride I wanted everything to be perfect for my daughter's wedding day. I went to get myself made over with her and her bridesmaids and let me tell you I was not disappointed. It was wonderful, Angela was friendly, personable and knowledgeable, she seemed to know exactly what we wanted before we even told her. My little girl was glowing, I was so happy, we all left there feeling like a million bucks. I would give it more than 5 stars if I could. I got colored, styled and makeup, I would never have expected such a enjoyable time and I loved the results. Absolutely wonderful. I am so very glad she could've played such an important part in a day we will remember forever.
    Jessica Married on 12/07/2013
    Blush Salon and Beauty Bar is absolutely fantastic I can't say enough good things about it. I went to get my hair and makeup done for my wedding and I'm soooooo glad I did! Angela Powell was so wonderful she treated me like I was family and make me feel so at home. The atmosphere was so nice and welcoming. My hair and makeup was perfect, exactly what I always dreamed it would be, I felt the best I ever had. The color was beautiful with highlights expertly placed and the way she styled it, well I didn't even know you could do that with hair! It made the best day of my life that much better. I didn't know I could feel so beautiful until she got her crazy talented hands on me. I will be going back time and time again and I hope everyone else has the chance to go there and be as happy as I was. I recommend Blush Salon and Beauty Bar to anyone and everyone who is looking to get their hair and makeup done for any occasion! It really is the best!