Hair on the Run

Lake Mary, FL View map Visit website

Hair On The Run is a team of licensed professionals that love what they do! We personalize each and every occasion so that it is unique and specific to the needs of the client. What sets us apart from the rest is that we thrive on quality, customer service, teamwork & flexibility. Each one of the artist at Hair On The Run have their own personal touch that will complement any style, occasion or event. We specialize in any number of special occasion (weddings, prom, photo shoots, fashion shows, ect.) and provide an on location service to nearly any location in Florida. Let us show you style that delivers.

Experience
Owner Amanda Miller attended cosmetology school right after graduating from high school. She has worked in a number of large salons over the past 12 years, and her extensive knowledge and experience led her to opening her own business.

Hair on the Run is available for on-site services at any location in Florida. The company offers consultations to get to know the needs of each client, and offers trials to give them an idea of how they will look on the big day. Hair on the Run offers a variety of makeup options, including airbrush makeup, false lashes, natural makeup, contour makeup, tattoo coverage, and more. Its hairstyling services include:

• Hair coloring
  • Up-Do's/styling
  • Textured styling
  • Hair extensions
  • Blowouts
  • Keratin treatment
  • Haircuts
  • Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Brooke
    Brooke A. Married on 03/02/2021

Great team!

I'm so glad I booked my hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids with Hair on the Run! Their team is so fun and friendly, and I could not have been happier with the way they made me look on my wedding day! Jeri and Meagan listened to what I was hoping for, and made it come to life!
  • Andreana
    Andreana F. Married on 11/07/2020

Hair on the Run is a Wedding Vendor Must!

I found Amanda and her team through a couple of friends whose wedding hair and makeup I just LOVED because they were beautiful yet still looked like themselves. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else over Hair on the Run—all of my bridesmaids felt SO beautiful and still have not stopped talking about Hair on the Run. Amanda, Gerry, and Alexa listen to exactly what you say and bring it to life. Everyone, including myself, looked so flawless yet 100% like themselves—nothing was overdone. The team was also so fun to have around on wedding day. Amanda was so communicative throughout the process to make sure everything ran smoothly the day of. I’ve already had multiple girls reach out to me because they are interested in having Hair on the Run for their weddings! I was so happy with Hair on the Run and will remember them every time I look at pictures from my wedding day.
    Linda M. Married on 03/01/2020

Wedding beauty

We had the pleasure of working with Meghan and colleague for my daughters most important day of her life. There’s not enough words for me to share of our satisfaction with these two artists. Both hair and makeup exquisite and natural. Planning on hiring them for next daughters wedding. Both on time, prepared and making the look your own.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Hair on the Run 1
Gift
When you book your wedding party for hair & make-up you get a free up-grade to airbrush make-up for the wedding day if you mention this add. Ask for details!

Origami Owl, Jenna Ross, Independent Designer Origami Owl, Jenna Ross, Independent Designer Wedding Favors

These ladies are very experienced and very professional. They can help you with any hair and makeup needs for any event.

Designer Weddings by Carly Rose Designer Weddings by Carly Rose Wedding Planners

Hair on the Run is always my go to people for wedding day hair and makeup for my Brides and their Bridal Parties. Amanda is simply fantastic. Her level of expertise when it comes to hair styles and flawless makeup applications is top notch and her cute and bubbly personality makes her a favorite amongst my Brides. Every one of my Brides who have hired her have said that having her smiling face working with them so early in the morning makes the long day seem a lot easier. She is so easy to work with and offers some of the best prices in the Orlando wedding market. I can't say enough good things about Amanda and Hair on the Run. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of wedding day beauty services.

105 Timberlachen Circle Suite 121, Suite 121 Lake Mary, FL, 32746
407-326-2058
Location of (Hair on the Run)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding