Hair on the Run

Lake Mary, FL View map Visit website

Hair On The Run is a team of licensed professionals that love what they do! We personalize each and every occasion so that it is unique and specific to the needs of the client. What sets us apart from the rest is that we thrive on quality, customer service, teamwork & flexibility. Each one of the artist at Hair On The Run have their own personal touch that will complement any style, occasion or event. We specialize in any number of special occasion (weddings, prom, photo shoots, fashion shows, ect.) and provide an on location service to nearly any location in Florida. Let us show you style that delivers.

Experience
Owner Amanda Miller attended cosmetology school right after graduating from high school. She has worked in a number of large salons over the past 12 years, and her extensive knowledge and experience led her to opening her own business.

Hair on the Run is available for on-site services at any location in Florida. The company offers consultations to get to know the needs of each client, and offers trials to give them an idea of how they will look on the big day. Hair on the Run offers a variety of makeup options, including airbrush makeup, false lashes, natural makeup, contour makeup, tattoo coverage, and more. Its hairstyling services include:

• Hair coloring
  • Up-Do's/styling
  • Textured styling
  • Hair extensions
  • Blowouts
  • Keratin treatment
  • Haircuts
  • Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Kat
    Kat A. Married on 02/14/2022

Exceptional!

I am so lucky to have Amanda and Jeri do mine and my entourage’s hair and make up! We pretty much know how to do make up ourselves, but Hair on The Run exceeded our expectations. We felt like we were transformed and it made us feel prettier, my bridesmaids can’t stop taking pictures. Will 10/10 recommend to everyone these lovely ladies, thank you Jeri & Amanda!

Hair on the Run's reply:

Awww Thank you so so much! This makes us so happy to know you loved the way you looked! You are all so pretty & real & we were even more lucky to have you all! Best Valentine’s Day ever!
    Xoxo, Amanda & Jeri
    Stephanie Married on 10/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend Hair on the Run!

Amanda, Jeri and Stephanie were amazing! My makeup and hair were exactly what I was looking for. They were all so easy to work with. Amanda was pretty responsive and so flexible with changes in the number of people in my group before my wedding day. Everyone's hair and makeup were great and lasted the whole night. I highly recommend Hair on the Run!

Hair on the Run's reply:

Thank you so much for reviewing us! We absolutely loved being there and apart of your day! Everyone was so sweet and absolutely beautiful!!
    Xoxo, Amanda, Jeri, Stephanie
  • Brooke
    Brooke A. Married on 03/02/2021

Great team!

I'm so glad I booked my hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids with Hair on the Run! Their team is so fun and friendly, and I could not have been happier with the way they made me look on my wedding day! Jeri and Meagan listened to what I was hoping for, and made it come to life!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Origami Owl, Jenna Ross, Independent Designer Origami Owl, Jenna Ross, Independent Designer Wedding Favors

These ladies are very experienced and very professional. They can help you with any hair and makeup needs for any event.

Designer Weddings by Carly Rose Designer Weddings by Carly Rose Wedding Planners

Hair on the Run is always my go to people for wedding day hair and makeup for my Brides and their Bridal Parties. Amanda is simply fantastic. Her level of expertise when it comes to hair styles and flawless makeup applications is top notch and her cute and bubbly personality makes her a favorite amongst my Brides. Every one of my Brides who have hired her have said that having her smiling face working with them so early in the morning makes the long day seem a lot easier. She is so easy to work with and offers some of the best prices in the Orlando wedding market. I can't say enough good things about Amanda and Hair on the Run. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of wedding day beauty services.

105 Timberlachen Circle Suite 121, Suite 121 Lake Mary, FL, 32746
Location of (Hair on the Run)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding