Hair on the Run Reviews

33 Reviews for Hair on the Run

• Brooke

Brooke Adams · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Great team!

I'm so glad I booked my hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids with Hair on the Run! Their team is so fun and friendly, and I could not have been happier with the way they made me look on my wedding day! Jeri and Meagan listened to what I was hoping for, and made it come to life!

Sent on 02/26/2020

Linda Muni · Married on 03/01/2020

Wedding beauty

We had the pleasure of working with Meghan and colleague for my daughters most important day of her life. There’s not enough words for me to share of our satisfaction with these two artists. Both hair and makeup exquisite and natural. Planning on hiring them for next daughters wedding. Both on time, prepared and making the look your own.

Sent on 04/26/2020
  • Ami

Ami · Married on 10/20/2019

Confidence Booster

Amanda was just the best during the booking process. She made it super easy to get exactly what I want and finalize all the details. Jeri was my stylist/artist. She did such an amazing job. My face is always so flakey and dry but honestly, after Jeri was done I felt flawless. She was extremely sweet and took the time to get my opinion on things before moving forward which was a huge plus for me. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Hair on the Run's reply:

Thank you so much! Jeri really is so amazing & we are so lucky to have her! She absolutely loved you & loved being able to be there to help you get beautified! (She sent me a message saying how beautiful & sweet you are)
    Thank you for leaving us a review! When you have time we would love if you could send us some pictures of you all dressed up!
  • Olga

Olga Dancaescu · Married on 09/21/2019

So happy with my hair and makeup!

After searching and searching I finally settled on Hair on the Run and I am so glad I did. They came to the venue and took great care of everyone. I had super short hair and they were able to make it look like an up do!!! So, so, so happy! Highly recommended! Price included hair and makeup trial!!!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Hair on the Run's reply:

Awww thank you so much! We loved being there!
    That venue/house was amazing! Everyone was a lot of fun & I love how you reminded me of a Disney princess! You looked absolutely beautiful & we would love to see pictures when you get them!
    Thank you for leaving us a review, it means so much to us!
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 09/07/2019

Simply beautiful

The ladies were awesome and professional. The did an amazing job on all of us.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Saabira

Saabira · Married on 03/29/2019

Attentive, Fun, and Beautiful!

Meagan and Alexa were right on time from start to finish for my four bridesmaids and I! The airbrush makeup, lashes, and hairstyles lasted all night long - through the morning really! The trial was the perfect representation of what I was going to get on the day of - and Meagan was also open to any of my tweaks. Throughout the day of, we chatted among ourselves and included the stylists like they were just some of our friends - so awesome to have! Amanda made the contract and payment process a breeze which was so important to me too! Thank you so much to the Hair on the Run team - you rock!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2017

Super impressed! Amanda and the rest of the team were amazing! They came to where we were getting ready, and I had myself and my whole bridal party done (along with the mom's) and we were very happy with the way everyone looked! They were all super friendly, yet kept moving things along which is SUPER important on your wedding day! I felt super confident and they are very open to suggestions and ideas but then do what they are amazing at to make it perfect! Thank you for making me feel perfect on my wedding day!! HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Patty · Married on 01/21/2017

Brittany and Stephanie did a beautiful job with my airbrush makeup and hair for my wedding day. I've always been a little nervous with someone doing my makeup but it came out pretty and natural. The girls were very nice and also did my bridesmaids. Our wedding pictures came out so pretty! I def. recommend Hair on the Run!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Cathy · Married on 09/03/2016

Amanda and Stephanie were amazing!! They were punctual and made us all look beautiful! We loved our updos and could not be happier :)

Sent on 09/12/2016

Alyssa · Married on 08/06/2016

Hair On the Run was such a great choice for our wedding! They came out to our venue, which allowed us time to relax and not worry about rushing around the day of the wedding. They were really great about accommodating each of my bridesmaids requests for hair and makeup, each one very different, but they all looked beautiful! Some of them even had really curly hair and they were able to work with it--which I know is a tough task sometimes and often something that people look for. And I had a large party (7 girls plus 2 moms) but they were able to do everyone, even with 2 people adding services last minute. I highly recommend doing a trial because I thought I knew what I wanted for my hair/makeup and then after leaving the trial I realized I really didn't like it, so I completely switched it up for the day of the wedding and they did it perfectly! They were also just really fun to work with and helped to create a relaxed environment the day of the wedding. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Kayleigh · Married on 07/24/2016

Hair on the run did my hair and make up for my wedding and were fantastic! I was very happy with my hair and make up and they were so flexible! Amanda even came back and did my hair and make up again at 3am when my husband surprised me with a photoshoot in the magic kingdom! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Lovely ladies. Very professional and really listened to what I wanted. I was so pleased with how I and my bridesmaids looked on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Debbie · Married on 07/09/2016

Amanda was fantastic & jumped in when we needed extra services & help. Thanks much

Sent on 08/06/2016

Tara · Married on 07/31/2015

Amanda and her team of lovely ladies did an outstanding job on my (the brides) airbrushed make-up. The girls also did my mothers, grandmothers & aunts hair for my wedding. Not only did they come out looking stunning, their hair was absolutely perfect until the next day! I highly recommend Amanda for make up as well..she was patient, kind, understanding and knew what I wanted before I knew what I wanted :) I had changed my mind about 3 times and each time she was willing to work with me to get exactly what I wanted. My make up in one word -FANTASTIC! I've never felt so beautiful until I walked the isle to greet my now husband. To all you girls, I cant thank you enough for everything you've done to make sure our day was spot on perfect! I WILL be coming back for anniversary's/when the mood strikes to get my hair and or make up done again!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Thank you sooo much!!
    Nothing makes us happier than happy brides and bridal parties!!
    We really love what we do!!

Slone · Married on 11/01/2014

Let me just say that you absolutely need to hire these ladies for your hair and makeup! Amanda and Jeri can work wonders. My hair is very straight and will not hold a curl for me or most people for longer than a few hours. My hair was absolutely beautiful and held up during the gusty wind we unfortunately had the day of the wedding. It was still curled after the 15 hours of travel time we had for our honeymoon the next day. We ended up adding two more people for hair than was expected and Amanda handled it without missing a beat. Jeri's makeup work is exquisite. She was able to hide all of the blemishes that popped up from stress the couple of days before and I looked flawless for my pictures. Everyone could not say enough about how beautiful all of my girls looked and my mom even stated she wanted Amanda to do her hair everyday!

Thank you ladies for being so wonderful to work with and extremely flexible with our timetable getting moved up last minute. I will be recommending you to any and everyone!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Cecelia · Married on 10/26/2014

Amanda and her team and absolutely incredible! Beyond happy with how hair and makeup turned out for everyone in my wedding party. First off, I have fine, straight hair, and Amanda turned it into voluminous curls that actually held for days after my wedding! My bridesmaids and my mom looked completely gorgeous. All of the ladies are super friendly and easy to work with. I had additions and then cancelations and they made sure everything went smoothly. I cannot say enough good things about these ladies! I would not hesitate to use them again!

Sent on 11/05/2014

The Hair on the Run team was on time and extremely flexible! They added services that were last minute requests. The gals were professional and very TALENTED! They made our entire bridal party, immediate family, and myself (bride) look stunning! They were a pleasure to work with! If you want to look GORGEOUS on your special day for a GREAT PRICE, call Hair on the Run!

Sent on 09/15/2014

These girls are fantastic! They stepped up with only a little over a week's notice due to a problem with our original beauticians and couldn't have been more delightful. They didn't have minimum requirements like many I had contacted. They didn't over charge us to travel to our venue which for them was over an hour away. They were even willing to do additional hair & make up for family on the spot without prior notice. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again for any beautician needs I may have and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful, natural look for their special event!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Bethany · Married on 01/04/2014

The ladies at Hair on the Run were just incredible! I spoke with Amanda a few times while arranging to have them do hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and me, and she was always accessible and excited to be a part of everything. All of us looked so amazing, and they made it look so easy. They even did great dealing with some of my bridesmaids that were a bit particular, haha. I am looking forward to getting my hair and makeup done more often, especially for special ocasions, now that I know how easy it is to arrange. The price was great also, especially for how great we looked!

Sent on 02/08/2014
  • Lenishka

Lenishka · Married on 11/17/2013

I had to find someone to do my bridesmaids hair on such short notice, completely stressed out. Hair on the Run was able to help. The girls all loooooved their hair. They even wanted me to make sure I wrote her a nice review because they were so please with their hair on the wedding day. It was fast easy and she came to me so it was perfect.

Sent on 12/11/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2013

Amanda from Hair on the Run was wonderful. She has a great personality and provides great service. I had both airbrush makeup and hair done. My makeup was flawless and photographed beautifully. My hair was done in a somewhat vintage style, pulled low with curls, I also used a Juliet Cap which she styled my hair around. I would definitely recommend Amanda!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Cascia · Married on 09/01/2013

Amanda and her team were amazing! She listened to what I wanted done to my hair and executed it perfectly. My makeup was flawless and all of my bridesmaids and mothers looked beautiful!!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Niran · Married on 07/27/2013

Amanda is so talented! I hired her to do my hair and make up for my wedding day. We did a trial run a couple months before my wedding. It was a good time to get to know her before the wedding day. She did an outstanding job. You can tell that Amanda loves her job and is passionate about it! She is very professional and knows what she is doing. She is amazing at what she does. I even went to her after my wedding to have her do my hair!

Sent on 10/28/2013
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 12/21/2012

Hair on the Run did both my wedding makeup and hair. Amanda did a phenomenal job. It turned out to be very windy the day of the event and she did a superb job of making sure I didn't have a bunch of flyaways and somehow my hair still felt like normal - to me it was magic! The makeup was flawless and photographed beautifully. I had a great time in the makeup/hair chair. Amanda is one of the nicest most positive people you can meet. Her bubbly personality set a great tone for the rest our wedding day. I would definitely recommend her, and have plans to make sure she is my regular hairdresser!

Sent on 12/29/2012

Amanda did an exceptional job on my hair. She made it look very natural and did not use much hairspray (I hate lots of hairspray!). She was pleasant to work with and it was nice that she came to my house while I was getting ready the day of. The trial run a month before was also very helpful. She is very relaxed and is open to trying several styles until you find the one you like.

Sent on 08/23/2012