Onsite Beauty

Longwood, Florida View map Visit website

Onsite Beauty is an award-winning hair and makeup service based out of Orlando, Florida. Lead artist Janet Mednick is a former director of hair and makeup at a performing arts center and has extensive experience managing services for large groups. Janet and her team strive to provide a warm and welcoming environment on your wedding day so that you can primp and prepare at ease. Listed on Walt Disney World’s cosmetology list, Onsite Beauty is well known in the Orlando area for providing top-of-the-line services and products. And the best part of it all is that the team will bring their services directly to you!

The team at Onsite Beauty understands that every bride is different and believes that their hair and makeup should match their style and personality. Whether you desire a natural glow or a fierce and dramatic feel on your wedding day, the team is prepared to bring your vision to life. Janet's services include:

• Consultations
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Fake lashes

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$60

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Jade
    Jade H. Married on 07/17/2021

Awesome experience!

Janet and her team were amazing! She did my makeup for my July wedding in Florida and it looked wonderful all day! She created the look I wanted for my hair and it turned out even better than I could have expected. She made it super easy getting ready for my big day and I am so happy with how it all turned out!

Onsite Beauty's reply:

Dear Jade,
    Thank you so much for the kind words! I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We really love making sure everyone looks and feels over the top beautiful for their very special event!! It makes my day that you all were so happy!! You and your party were absolutely a pleasure to work with!!
    Thanks again!

• Moriah
    Moriah G. Married on 05/01/2021

Fantastic Wedding Decision

Janet and her team was AMAZING to work with! They were prompt and very professional. They are competitively priced and you get fantastic services. I couldn't have imagined looking any better on our day!! My look photographed sooo well and it stayed all day through the FL heat. I still looked perfect by the end of the night. I cannot recommend them enough! My sister in law got her makeup done on my wedding day and loved it so much more than her own bridal makeup!!
    Robyn Married on 04/17/2020
    Janet was such a pleasure, she really is a wonderful person. I planned my wedding a month in advance and luckily she was available! She was so easy to communicate with and extremely responsive. On the day of she gave me the exact hairstyle I was looking for and my makeup was flawless. As family buzzed around, she gave a calming element to my day. She's a professional and I really feel like I lucked out finding her in the maze of other artists out there. Thank you Janet for making me look stunning!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Pricing

Onsite Beauty Price Rates

Central Florida Wedding Group Central Florida Wedding Group Banquet Halls

Janet is fantastic at what she does- every single one of our brides that used Janet's services have given her rave reviews. Book her quickly because she's in high demand!!!

Longwood Longwood, Florida, 32779
Location of (Onsite Beauty)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding