Blush Custom Weddings Reviews

136 | Mentor, OH

136 Reviews for Blush Custom Weddings

sandra · Married on 06/08/2013

Just loved my flowers and got a great price they looked great

Sent on 07/29/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2013

I booked Blush back in November for my June 1st wedding at the Lodge in Geneva. Jessica was a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. She was always quick to respond to my messages and receptive to our ideas. I gave her general guidelines as to what we wanted and what she delivered was above and beyond our expectations. I would absolutely recommend Blush to anyone, especially to those brides considering the Lodge as your venue!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2013

Jessica was fun to work with and her designs were beautiful. She was flexible and based the designs off of my requests.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2013

Jessica is amazing! While I sometimes had to wait several days to hear back from other vendors, Jessica almost always responded to emails immediately. Without ever meeting with her, she was able to help me nail down what I wanted for my bouquets, and they turned out beautifully! She also seems to always have some kind of special going on, I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Carissa · Married on 05/18/2013

Very professional. So nice and very reasonable prices. She did everything she could to give us the flowers that we wanted and tried to save us money any way possible.

Sent on 08/25/2013

Emily · Married on 05/04/2013

Everything was beautiful and the price was right! I was very satisfied with how our arrangements turned out.

Sent on 10/11/2013

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2012

Jessica was a joy to work with! My flowers turned out beautiful and she was such a professional! I had my flowers frozen and can't wait to get them back so I can look at them forever! She is very flexible and will work with your budget. The only thing she forgot was my toss bouquet, but we just used one of the bridesmaids bouquet. Other than that she was great!

Sent on 01/02/2013

Tiffany · Married on 10/20/2012

She was amazing!! We planned our wedding in less than three months and couldn’t have done it without her! She took care of everything; all I had to do was select colors and wait! Then I received the most incredible flower sets to select from. She arrived at the ceremony to pin all the groomsman and the groom, give all the girls their flowers just as she said she would! She made our day so beautiful.
    I would recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Blush Custom Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Tiffany!! It was a pleasure to work with you! I'm glad you loved the flowers and hope to work with you again :)

KATHRYN · Married on 10/06/2012

The flowers were beautiful and the center pieces were perfect. Jessica had a lot of great ideas. I was having trouble deciding what I wanted and she was patient and helpful. I have a friend and niece getting married this coming year and I plan to highly recommend Blush for their wedding needs. Thanks for everything Jessica.

Sent on 12/14/2012

Kristen · Married on 09/15/2012

I highly recommend Blush for wedding flowers! Jessica was so easy to work with and really knows her craft…I know nothing about flowers and she was able to guide me in a great direction, and most importantly, one that worked within my budget. Also, she was very honest and upfront, which is super appreciated. When the flowers I ordered came in a different shade than what I wanted (which sometimes happens when you're dealing with live, fresh flowers!), she told me right away and quickly provided alternatives – you can’t ask for better customer service!!!

Sent on 10/28/2012

Blush Custom Weddings's reply:

Thank you Kristen!! I can't wait to see pictures :) Congratulations!

Tina · Married on 09/01/2012

The centerpieces were so beautiful and they set everything up so perfect!! I didn't have to do a thing!!:)

Sent on 12/14/2012

Cara · Married on 06/09/2012

Blush Custom Weddings did an amazing job on the flowers and centerpieces for my wedding! Not only was Jessica extremely knowledgeable...but she was flexible and willing to work around my crazy schedule. Jessica was able to take the vision I had in my head and turn it into something beautiful! I would without a doubt recommend Blush to all the future brides I talk too!

Sent on 12/26/2012

Bridget · Married on 07/09/2011

I can not even begin to express how WONDERFUL Jessica was with Blush Custom Weddings. From October when we met for flowers til the day of my wedding in July she was in contact with me answering any questions I had and being patient with my hectic schedule. I am very unsure when it comes to flowers I just knew what I wanted them to look like and not look like...giving her extremely vague details Jessica provided me with EXACTLY what my vision was and more! I have already been passing the word around about Blush Custom Weddings and would reccomend them 100% to any bride who needs a great florist! Blush Custom Weddings is, personable, reasonable, assuring, and professional! :)

Sent on 07/29/2011

Blush Custom Weddings's reply:

Bridget was WONDERFUL!! I love your family!! I thank you for letting me be a part of your special day!

Lauren · Married on 05/21/2011

AMAZING! I was so happy with my flowers, everything was absolutly gorgous. Jessica was very professional and very flexible. I was an out of town bride which can make things difficult, but she was nice enough to set aside time on Christmas eve to meet with me and we had tons of emails back and forth going over ideas. She was great for helping me pick a look that I like, but with the most cost effective way. Looking back at pictures, the flowers look even more pretty than I remember. My bouquet was huge, it was more than I expected:) Lots of florists have minimuns for bouquets/centerpieces, but Blush Custom Wedding will do anything! Out of all my vendors I used, they were by far the best! Thanks so much for making my day even more special!!

Sent on 06/03/2011
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/14/2010

I can’t possible say enough positive things about Blush Custom Weddings. They were able to take our dreams and put them into affordable reality. I worked more directly with Jessica and she was absolutely amazing. She is so easy to talk with, has a great personality, listened to what we wanted and has the most creative eye. She came to our first meeting prepared with a variety of ideas and in a spectrum of price options. We had the most beautiful wedding décor thanks to Blush Custom Weddings and I recommend them to everyone that I can. Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication!

Sent on 09/24/2010

Katie · Married on 07/10/2010

Blush Custom Weddings was very helpful and flexible during the planning process- they worked with us in order to get what we wanted within our budget. If we had any questions, we had a response within 1-2 days but most of the time on that same day. They provided flowers for the ceremony, BM and bride bouquets, reception centerpieces, and cake flowers. We couldn't be happier with how our flowers turned out! Everything looked beautiful, even better than I imagined. Our guests LOVED the colors of our flowers and the looks of our bouquets and centerpieces. I would definitely recommend Blush Custom Weddings!!

Sent on 08/25/2010

Becky · Married on 05/14/2010

Our wedding flowers were BEAUTIFUL! Meghan and Jessica were great to work with! They made sure everything was exactly what we wanted and went out of their way to make sure we were happy. My bouquet was absolutely beautiful, and they even made us a silk centerpiece so we had something to keep to remember the wedding! We did live grass and daisies on our head table, and it looked beautiful. I'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/27/2010

Megan · Married on 06/24/2006

Meghan did my wedding flowers and decor for me in June 2006. I had a small budget allotted for flowers, so she convinced me to use silk flowers. The bouquets turned out beautiful, and I now have a keepsake that I can have forever. Meghan did a fantastic job with the bouquets and decorations-I am a no-frills type of girl and she was able to capture that part of my personality and still make everything beautiful. I would highly reccommend them-both girls are extremely artistic and creative and they do a wonderful job.

Sent on 03/31/2011

Hilary · Married on 09/02/2017

Jessica did a great job with the flowers for our wedding! She had done my sisters wedding too, and that was how I got connected to her. We got lots of compliments on the colors. I was happy with the centerpieces and bouquets. My only things were the pew bows felt a little sparse and instead of petals the flower girl was supposed to have a small flower arrangement, but that didn't happen. All in all great service and great quality. And if the flower girl not having flowers is the worst thing to happen on your wedding day, you are doing good; )

Sent on 09/17/2017

Kristina · Married on 03/19/2016

Blush did an amazing job and really worked well with my time schedule. They are easy to work with and truly the finished product is absolutely beautiful. Flowers for a wedding are difficult because you do not really "know" for sure what they are going to look like but this turned out great for me. All of the flowers were stunning.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Jessica was absolutely wonderful to work with. We only met once in person, but I could tell right away that Jessica knew what my vision was for the big day. I had some hesitations initially about certain accent colors and flowers, but I trusted Jessica's judgment and was blown away by the final results. She also did my centerpieces and added her own unique touch to my initial ideas. Jessica was very responsive to all of my emails, often getting back to me within the hour. I unfortunately had to make a few last-minute changes in the weeks leading up to the wedding, but she was very accommodating and worked with me to come up with solutions for everything. Though I ultimately went a little over my initial budget, I think the value and quality is definitely there and I know Jessica worked very hard to keep things as reasonable as possible. I would certainly recommend Blush Custom Weddings to anyone looking for a florist with a unique vision and a passion for doing what she does!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/19/2015

Blush did an amazing job with the flowers for my outdoor ceremony and the indoor formal reception. I gave her a few ideas of things I liked and she ran with it, coming back with an amazing take of what I had asked for you. She was also prompt in her delivery and setup.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Kristina · Married on 10/05/2013

Jessica did a wonderful job on our flowers!! :) I got so many compliments from my guests and wedding party! I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion! She was very helpful and friendly too! Very willing to work with you and your budget! :)

Sent on 11/10/2013

Emily · Married on 06/07/2013

Blush Custom Weddings was fabulous! The flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful and I could not have been happier. From our first meeting, we saw eye to eye on everything. What I had envisioned and wanted, is what Bush Custom Weddings gave to me on that special day.

Sent on 07/29/2013

Lily · Married on 06/17/2017

My bouquet and the bouquet for the bridesmaids look exactly how I was picturing them to look.

Sent on 07/17/2017