Leaf Home and Blooms

Akron, OH View map

$1,500 Typical Price

Every Blooming Thing proudly serves Akron and the surrounding areas. Flowers bloom all summer welcoming you into our shop in West Akron's Highland Square neighborhood. The door is always open for new friends, neighbors and customers to browse. Once you walk in, expect to be greeted and welcomed. Coffee is on in the winter and the fireplace is burning. You know that a Unique floral experience awaits you. Every Blooming Thing in Akron Ohio has been in West Akron for over 15 years, occupying the historic Houston building since 1994. Under the ownership of founder, Layne Tidwell, Every Blooming Thing became a shop known for its original designs and exotic florals, along with unique gifts and home décor. After moving from the area, Layne sold his beloved shop, and in 2009, Scott Sella bought the neighborhood florist, bringing it back to its "designer-owned" origins. Scott is always here, taking orders and meeting with customers, making sure each design reflects your ideas. from warm and homey, to exotic and trendy. .

Let Every Blooming Thing be your first choice for flowers.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$9.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Kirstin Married on 09/11/2021

Accommodating & friendly!

Matt was very accommodating to when we were available to meet to discuss interest in using their services for our wedding. He was personable & respectful of our budget which my fiancé & I very much appreciated. We didn’t even have to discuss it further, we knew this was who we wanted to do our wedding & signed a contract on the spot. We’re really looking forward to working with them.
  • Gwen
    Gwen O. Married on 05/10/2019

Simply amazing

Words can't even express how much I appreciate Matthew and the entire staff at Leaf. They took our vision for our wedding and completely blew us and our guests away with the final results. Their attention to detail is unreal. We received so many compliments on every single detail that had their touch on it. We can't thank you enough for everything. You truly made our day more beautiful! Love, Mr. + Mrs. Boltz
    Juliana Married on 09/26/2015
    Every Blooming Thing did the bouquets and boutonnières for our wedding, and they were absolutely amazing! I came to the shop less than two weeks before the wedding with little idea of what I wanted, and they made us the most beautiful flowers I could have asked for! I got so many compliments on my bouquet, it was just perfect. Such a wonderful business! Highly recommended!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Ken Love Photography Ken Love Photography Wedding Photographers

For some of the most artistic Wedding Flowers in the Business you have to check out Every Blooming Thing. They are true Artists and I highly recommend.

Something New Entertainment Something New Entertainment Wedding DJs

It's not just work at the occasional wedding that I have enjoyed Every Blooming Thing's work -- I drive by this shop nearly every single day! It is always filled with beautiful arrangements in a wide variety of styles and colors (every blooming kind)! The style is classic to edgy and everything in between, including arrangements with beautiful and unusual components -- rare flowers, sparkles, feathers -- I've even seen fruit incorporated into these wonderful creations. If you're looking for a great florist in the Highland Square area, you should definitely stop by and see Scott at his location on West Exchange Street! -Anna-Jeannine "DJ AJ9"

1079 West Exchange St. Akron, OH, 44313
Location of (Leaf Home and Blooms)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding