1079 West Exchange St., Akron, OH 44313 Map · Phone number

About Every Blooming Thing

Every Blooming Thing proudly serves Akron and the surrounding areas. Flowers bloom all summer welcoming you into our shop in West Akron's Highland Square neighborhood. The door is always open for new friends, neighbors and customers to browse. Once you walk in, expect to be greeted and welcomed. Coffee is on in the winter and the fireplace is burning. You know that a Unique floral experience awaits you. Every Blooming Thing in Akron Ohio has been in West Akron for over 15 years, occupying the historic Houston building since 1994. Under the ownership of founder, Layne Tidwell, Every Blooming Thing became a shop known for its original designs and exotic florals, along with unique gifts and home décor. After moving from the area, Layne sold his beloved shop, and in 2009, Scott Sella bought the neighborhood florist, bringing it back to its "designer-owned" origins. Scott is always here, taking orders and meeting with customers, making sure each design reflects your ideas. from warm and homey, to exotic and trendy. .

Let Every Blooming Thing be your first choice for flowers.
Follow Every Blooming Thing on

scottkev152

22 Reviews for Every Blooming Thing

Kirstin · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Accommodating & friendly!

Matt was very accommodating to when we were available to meet to discuss interest in using their services for our wedding. He was personable & respectful of our budget which my fiancé & I very much appreciated. We didn’t even have to discuss it further, we knew this was who we wanted to do our wedding & signed a contract on the spot. We’re really looking forward to working with them.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Juliana · Married on 09/26/2015

Every Blooming Thing did the bouquets and boutonnières for our wedding, and they were absolutely amazing! I came to the shop less than two weeks before the wedding with little idea of what I wanted, and they made us the most beautiful flowers I could have asked for! I got so many compliments on my bouquet, it was just perfect. Such a wonderful business! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Barbara · Married on 09/20/2014

Scott did a wonderful job with my flowers. I don't know much about flowers but I knew what colors I wanted to focus on for the bridesmaids so he was able to help me a lot to find flowers that popped. My bouquet was classic red roses with accents of crystals. I then turned the bouquets into flower pieces at the reception. He ended up adding some other flowers to the bridesmaids bouquets which really added to the dimension of the bouquets. Everything was delivered on time. I priced stuff out beforehand and I ended up slightly under what I was predicting to spend. He didn't hesitate to call if he had any questions. I would highly recommend using Every Blooming Thing.

Sent on 09/28/2014

Every Blooming Thing FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 50.00
    $ 100.00
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Ken Love Photography
    Ken Love Photography Wedding Photographers

For some of the most artistic Wedding Flowers in the Business you have to check out Every Blooming Thing. They are true Artists and I highly recommend.

• Something New Entertainment
    Something New Entertainment Wedding DJs

It's not just work at the occasional wedding that I have enjoyed Every Blooming Thing's work -- I drive by this shop nearly every single day! It is always filled with beautiful arrangements in a wide variety of styles and colors (every blooming kind)! The style is classic to edgy and everything in between, including arrangements with beautiful and unusual components -- rare flowers, sparkles, feathers -- I've even seen fruit incorporated into these wonderful creations. If you're looking for a great florist in the Highland Square area, you should definitely stop by and see Scott at his location on West Exchange Street! -Anna-Jeannine "DJ AJ9"

• 1079 West Exchange St. Akron, 44313 See on map