Elegance of Briélle

Sugarcreek, OH Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Elegance of Briélle is a wedding floral design service based in Sugarcreek, Ohio. As a mother-and-daughter team, they offer a close-knit, seamless service to couples on their special day. This duo works closely with each client to create a tailored look designed to their tastes, adding a pop of personality to their wedding celebration.

Elegance of Briélle offers a range of floral design packages for couples, allowing them to choose the services that best suit their needs. They are happy to meet or speak with you to learn more about your desired style or aesthetic for your special day. For added convenience, this team can deliver and arrange all their floral creations at your venue, saving you precious time and effort. Along with luscious bouquets and centerpieces, these experts can also offer:

• Aisle decor
  • Altar decor
  • Boutonnieres
  • Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower crowns

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$70

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral

• Lauren
    Lauren Married on 04/02/2022

Best florals ever!

Michelle was absolutely AMAZING. I could not have asked for anything more. She and her team did a fantastic job with our wedding florals!! We had a huge wedding party and a massive reception and she managed everything seamlessly. Michelle was great at answering any questions, preparing our quote, helping with last minute additions and changes, and executing our big day! From my amazing bouquet to our centerpieces and accent florals, everything looked gorgeous. I would recommend her to anyone in the NE Ohio area who needs full-service florals!
    Tori H. Married on 10/09/2021

Absolutely amazing!!!

Michelle and Bre are the two best people to work with. Michelle exceeded my expectations with the flowers. She was very easy to work with, always available to answer questions and made the process stress free! I hired Bre for day of coordinating and let me tell you, she definitely did not disappoint!!!! She kept everything running so smooth with made my day so easy! She really cares about you on your big day! She even went as far as taking lots of pictures and videos and sending them to me. I would recommend them to literally anyone!!! Absolutely awesome people
    Lexi S. Married on 10/03/2021

Amazing flowers and service

Incredible customer service and flowers!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kayla & Jacob
    55 photos · 06/15/2019

Team

Michele
Michele
Co-owner/Designer

Hello I'm Michele, co-owner and designer of EOB! I have been in the wedding and event business for 30 years now, dating back to when my Mother had her own. Now I share my business with my daughter. My heart is for you, my clients and my desire is to fulfill your visions beyond your expectations. I detail my work to perfection and I draw my inspiration from you. I strive to bring comfort and assurance to any situation. I am a mother of four and now a new "Gigi" and my children and granddaughter are my entire world. I enjoy shopping, spending time with my family and friends, and any and all things floral.

Brianna
Brianna
Co-owner/Coordinator

Hello I'm Brianna, and I am co-owner and coordinator of EOB. I take on event planning using my organizational skills to top scale. I am sure to assure that nothing will be missed for your special day and event. My inspiration derives from modern fashion and the most current trends, and I work intently and interpersonally with you to make sure your dreams are executed down to even the subtlest detail. I am a new Mommy to the most beautiful and special little girl and she is my absolute everything. I enjoy traveling, baking, going to the gym, and spending time with my family and friends.

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding