It's the Little Things

Akron, OH View map
$1,300 Package Price

$1,300 Package Price

It’s the Little Things is a wedding planning company based in Akron, Ohio. Owner Lissia, believes in providing each and every couple with an unforgettable experience. She takes care of all the details so you can enjoy engagement bliss. She is available to serve those throughout the greater Cleveland, Ohio region and beyond.

Lissia and her team also work closely with other vendors in order to bring you the wedding of your dreams. Not only will they be able to handle the planning process for your big day, whether you want full/partial planning or day-of coordination, but they can also provide beautiful floral arrangements. These arrangements can either be made with silk or natural flowers. Services also include delivery and setup. It’s the Little Things offers the following wedding planning services:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jillian Married on 12/28/2019

A weight lifted off my shoulders!

Lizza was absolutely amazing. I had Lizza for “day of” but she did so much more! From meeting with us several times before our rehearsal and big day to sending me timeline options and photo lists, she was everything my husband and I needed! I had several bridal party/family members come up to my husband and I saying how helpful Lizza was - the day would not have gone as smoothly if it wasn’t for her! I would have paid at least double for Lizza and everything she did to make our day so perfect!
    Marisa S. Married on 08/04/2019

Must Have Wedding Coordinator!

A couple of months before my wedding, I was starting to feel really stressed about coordinating the events of the wedding and the ceremony all by myself. It was at this point that I went on WeddingWire and decided to find a day of coordinator. And let me tell you- Lissia was a godsend. I can't imagine my wedding going as well as it had, had I not hired It's the Little Things. She was with my husband and I the entire time throughout the wedding. She took care of killing a tick that had crawled into the tulle of my wedding dress, got the bartenders to get into shape and get ready for the wedding (when they were very behind), helped pack all the decorations at the end of the night, and managed some "extra" family members. After the wedding, everyone was so impressed with how hard she worked. It did not go unnoticed. So really. If you are looking for someone to help with your wedding- look no further. She was amazing and I am so thankful I found her!
    Jamie P. Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing experience

Lissia was absolutely amazing to work with! She was extremely professional and made our wedding day beyond perfect. She really exceeded our expectations! Highly recommend her business!!

Pricing

293 Kenridge Rd, Kenridge Rd Akron, OH, 44333
724-714-2264
Location of (It's the Little Things)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding