It's the Little Things Reviews

Akron, OH
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

Jillian Married on 12/28/2019

A weight lifted off my shoulders!

Lizza was absolutely amazing. I had Lizza for “day of” but she did so much more! From meeting with us several times before our rehearsal and big day to sending me timeline options and photo lists, she was everything my husband and I needed! I had several bridal party/family members come up to my husband and I saying how helpful Lizza was - the day would not have gone as smoothly if it wasn’t for her! I would have paid at least double for Lizza and everything she did to make our day so perfect!
    Marisa S. Married on 08/04/2019

Must Have Wedding Coordinator!

A couple of months before my wedding, I was starting to feel really stressed about coordinating the events of the wedding and the ceremony all by myself. It was at this point that I went on WeddingWire and decided to find a day of coordinator. And let me tell you- Lissia was a godsend. I can't imagine my wedding going as well as it had, had I not hired It's the Little Things. She was with my husband and I the entire time throughout the wedding. She took care of killing a tick that had crawled into the tulle of my wedding dress, got the bartenders to get into shape and get ready for the wedding (when they were very behind), helped pack all the decorations at the end of the night, and managed some "extra" family members. After the wedding, everyone was so impressed with how hard she worked. It did not go unnoticed. So really. If you are looking for someone to help with your wedding- look no further. She was amazing and I am so thankful I found her!
    Jamie P. Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing experience

Lissia was absolutely amazing to work with! She was extremely professional and made our wedding day beyond perfect. She really exceeded our expectations! Highly recommend her business!!
    Alicia M. Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent Wedding Day of Coordinator!!

I can't say enough amazing things about Lissia McConnell and the ‘It’s the Little Things’ team!  We couldn’t decide if we needed a wedding coordinator or not— but hiring ‘It’s the Little Things’ was by far the best decision we made!

Before the wedding, Lissia checked in often, kept me on track, and pointed out important tasks and details that I never would have thought of. She made suggestions to our schedule and offered logistics ideas based on her experience, all of which enhanced our day and made everything progress more smoothly. I was able to hand off tasks which she would complete quickly and successfully, taking so much off of my plate. She went to the venue and researched photo spots and got acquainted with the grounds in advance. Her diligence and expertise were outstanding.

When the day finally came, everything was so well organized that literally all we had to do was wake up and start enjoying ourselves. Before the ceremony, my dress train was torn and Lisa came to my rescue and was able to sew the train back together as new. She came prepared with the most extensive ‘wedding day toolkit’ filled with every possible vanity, toiletry, or obscure item that we could ever possibly need throughout the day — and I can’t tell you how many items we ended up needing.

During our 210 person reception, Lissia was our timing guide, concierge, troubleshooter, problem solver, and biggest supporter. It’s the Little Things’ kept every detail in mind and ensured my husband and I, our wedding party, our families, our vendors, and the venue remained perfectly on track. Everyone always talked about how stressful a wedding can be for the couple, but I can honestly say that my husband and I were able to enjoy every single minute of that day thanks to 'It’s The Little Things’. We are so grateful for Lissia and the ‘It’s the Little Things’ team — thank you for your amazing service and support!
    K Mastrian Married on 06/01/2019

Mother of bride

Lissia was attentive and did a great job of herding everyone to keep to the schedule. We hired her as a ‘day of’ coordinator and she began work one month out by contacting vendors. She attended and coordinated the rehearsal and worked 12 hours the day of the wedding. She handled everything on the day freeing me to enjoy! A great value and a very needed service.
    Shea W. Married on 10/13/2018

Attentive and always working on something!

Lissia was not only on time, but early and already taking care of things! We used only the day of coordinator services but she attended the rehearsal and interfaced with vendors and the officiant beforehand. Everywhere I turned, she was there taking care of something and at one point my best man came up to me and said "dude the coordinator is busting her a**"

She was a great addition to our wedding and felt like one of the crew!!

It's the Little Things's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review! You guys definitely made me feel like family, and made the day enjoyable.
    Tionna Married on 08/11/2018
    Worth every dollar and then some! Best decision I made while planning my wedding

It's the Little Things's reply:

Thank you Tionna! It was a pleasure working with you and Mannie on your special day!
  • de
    De Married on 07/08/2017

Planning and set up

Lissia was awesome, she was reassuring, attentive, and had alot of good ideas. I had alot of anxiety about getting everything setup for my daughters's wedding. She was calm and reassuring that everything would be handled-and it was. So we were all able to relax and enjoy the day, which went so quickly! Well worth the cost.
    Andrea Married on 04/16/2016
    She is absolutely amazing. Her work is absolutely gorgeous! She's professional and a pleasure to work with!