Studio Z

Cleveland, OH View map Visit website

Studio Z is a florist that serves weddings in Cleveland, Ohio. This team of inventive event designers creates dazzling decor schemes with a focus on floral arrangements. They strive to understand each couple they work with and learn about their vision for the big day to come. The designers use their expertise to ensure that every event reflects the personalities and cultures of those exchanging vows.

Studio Z offers a range of services to those celebrating their wedding. The team begins by arranging a consultation so couples can discuss their creative concept for the big day. They present a total package including delivery, setup, and event design. Their products include corsages, boutonnieres, bouquets, flower crowns, and much more. In addition to their vast selection of floral arrangements, they can also provide event items such as ceiling draperies, backdrops, canopies, and lights.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$9

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$90

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$120

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Jorian
    Jorian N. Married on 07/02/2021

Studio Z exceeded my expectations

We were extremely satisfied using Studio Z as the florist for our wedding. Zinovy went above and beyond for us. I highly recommend using Studio Z for any event, especially weddings. The flowers were beautiful, the arrangements were breathtaking, even our backdrop was just gorgeous.

Studio Z's reply:

Thank you Jorian for your feedback. Your words are very important for us, they inspire us to improve our service for our clients. It was a great pleasure to work for you. We experienced absolutely amazing collaboration with you. We are glad you like the result of our work and will be happy to serve you in the future.
    Brittney M. Married on 05/30/2021

Zinvoy is awesome and great at what he does!

I had the pleasure of working with Zinvoy for my wedding this year and he was literally the most perfect person I could have chosen to make my day beautiful. He worked with me around my budget and everything came out so gorgeous. I can’t thank him enough!

Hi Brittney,

I appreciate very much your time to write such a nice a review. I also want to emphasize that to work for client like you it is always a great pleasure.
    We wish you and your wonderful family all the best and we are looking forward to work for your future events.
    Katerina Y. Married on 07/09/2020

Beautiful center pieces

Studio Z was helpful and knowledgeable from the start. Every detail, flowers and decorations were arranged with style! My center pieces were so lively! We were very happy to pick Studio Z and would definitely recommend it. Thank you for everything you have done for us!! It was truly amazing! We will have these memories forever!

Dear Katerina,
    We appreciate very much your time and your words of gratitude for our work that has been done for your wedding. For us at Studio Z it is very important to exceed our clients' expectations. We are very happy that our job for your wedding decorations lead to want you feel. Your kind words inspire us to do even better job for our future clients.

Real Weddings

Exclusive

1547 Woodrow Ave. Cleveland, OH, 44124
216-280-5343
Location of (Studio Z)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding