Studio Z Reviews

View more information

• Jorian
    Jorian N. Married on 07/02/2021

Studio Z exceeded my expectations

We were extremely satisfied using Studio Z as the florist for our wedding. Zinovy went above and beyond for us. I highly recommend using Studio Z for any event, especially weddings. The flowers were beautiful, the arrangements were breathtaking, even our backdrop was just gorgeous.

Studio Z's reply:

Thank you Jorian for your feedback. Your words are very important for us, they inspire us to improve our service for our clients. It was a great pleasure to work for you. We experienced absolutely amazing collaboration with you. We are glad you like the result of our work and will be happy to serve you in the future.
    Brittney M. Married on 05/30/2021

Zinvoy is awesome and great at what he does!

I had the pleasure of working with Zinvoy for my wedding this year and he was literally the most perfect person I could have chosen to make my day beautiful. He worked with me around my budget and everything came out so gorgeous. I can’t thank him enough!

Hi Brittney,

I appreciate very much your time to write such a nice a review. I also want to emphasize that to work for client like you it is always a great pleasure.
    We wish you and your wonderful family all the best and we are looking forward to work for your future events.
    Katerina Y. Married on 07/09/2020

Beautiful center pieces

Studio Z was helpful and knowledgeable from the start. Every detail, flowers and decorations were arranged with style! My center pieces were so lively! We were very happy to pick Studio Z and would definitely recommend it. Thank you for everything you have done for us!! It was truly amazing! We will have these memories forever!

Dear Katerina,
    We appreciate very much your time and your words of gratitude for our work that has been done for your wedding. For us at Studio Z it is very important to exceed our clients' expectations. We are very happy that our job for your wedding decorations lead to want you feel. Your kind words inspire us to do even better job for our future clients.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca L. Married on 06/26/2020

Highly recommend!!

Zinovy is incredible! We postponed our original wedding due to Covid and had a last minute ceremony. He made me this absolutely beautiful bouquet with only one weeks notice. He is doing our larger wedding this summer, has amazing ideas, beautiful designs and truly knows how to do events. He is calm and confident. Highly recommend studio Z!
    Lisa L. Married on 01/18/2020

Florist with lots of integrity and style

Always professional and service is excellent with high quality items!

Studio Z's reply:

Thank you Lisa. It is always a pleasure to work with you and to work for you. Looking forward to a new projects.
    Alla Married on 05/28/2017

My favorite vendor

Simply the best. He has a good eye for color and coordination. Zinovy took care of everything - chair covers, tablecloths, etc and flowers, chuppah, decorating extra tables, lights ...I loved my flowers, chuppah, and matched tables. Also Zinovy is amazing - so polite, so practical. He was my favorite of the many people involved in my wedding

Studio Z's reply:

Alla, you are amazing. When you learn about your personality how it is possible to act negatively toward you.
    Thank you very much for you review. I'm always ready to serve you and your wonderful family for your futures celebrations
    Elida Married on 07/23/2016

Excellent person and very experience vendor.

My wedding couldn’t be perfect without his help.

Studio Z's reply:

It was always a great pleasure to decorate your wedding and the following your family events. Studio Z ready to continue to serve you for your future happy occasions.
    Sima Married on 12/29/2019

Amazing wedding florist!

Super professional! Beautiful fresh flowers! Wonderful communication. Someone who can make your vision come to life! Highly recommend!

Studio Z's reply:

It is always a pleasure working with you and your family. I would love to provide more services for you in only happy occasions!