Blush Couture Co. Reviews

8 | Dallas, TX

8 Reviews for Blush Couture Co.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• vapeanut

Jamie · Married on 01/17/2010

I would highly recommend Blush Couture for bridal dress services. I LOVED MY DRESS! Naomi was a pleasure to work with in finding, selecting and ordering my dress. I was comfortable in explaining my likes and dislikes in styles according to my body type. She made recommendations but let me make up my own mind. I felt that she cared about my satisfaction more than making a sale. Thanks Naomi!

Sent on 02/15/2010

Amanda · Married on 06/06/2009

I can't say enough about Blush Couture. The dress was perfect! The service was excellent. When I tried on dresses, I was the only one in the store (trying on dresses is by appointment only) and so everything felt special and I felt completely catered too, which was especially important since I had no idea what I was doing! The dress prices were completely reasonable and my dress felt much more expensive than it actually was.

Sent on 07/07/2009

Melissa · Married on 04/04/2009

I Love Love Love Blush Couture! I was a 3 dress bride, but once I found my perfect dress at Blush Couture I knew I would not change my mind and look any further. I got my beautiful gown at one of their sample sales. The dress was originally sold for $4,000 but I snagged it for $700! This store is small but quaint, and has couture dresses that are hard to find in other bridal shops.

Sent on 12/01/2009
  • O

Ashley · Married on 09/20/2008

My dress felt like one of a kind! Naomi's shop offers something different than most all of the dress shops/boutiques in Dallas...service, selection and pure perfection. The designers she carries are not common in this area and you cannot find them anywhere else in Dallas. I visited a couple of the larger bridal stores after meeting one-on-one with Naomi...no dress even came close!!! She is an absolute pleasure to work with and her shop is just precious!

Sent on 09/23/2008

Amy · Married on 09/12/2008

I loved Blush Couture! The dresses there are different and beautiful from any other dresses, in Dallas. Blush Couture really trys to have dresses that no other bridal store, in Dallas, has. It is also, such a special place to try on dresses. Typically, you are the only bride in the store, so you get full attention from the owner. It is not a revolving door of brides, which makes you feel special. My dress was beautiful. I highly recommend Blush Couture!

Sent on 11/04/2008

Rebecca · Married on 12/15/2007

If you are looking for something other than the big white poofy dress you have to go see Naomi at Blush Couture! She is a pleasure to work with, and you are likely to find the dress of your dreams there! She can also work with the designer if there are certain things that you would like changed which is also a plus. Before I went to Blush, picking out my wedding dress was becoming stressful. Naomi took the stress out of it and made picking out my wedding dress fun!

Sent on 02/22/2008

Amber · Married on 04/29/2006

I bought Giselle from Bonaparte NY at Blush Couture for my wedding in April 2006. The owner, Naomi, was fantastic! She was so nice, flexible with my schedule, and incredibly attentive to all my needs. I had the most fun sipping champaign and trying on nearly every dress she had. My dress is simply the most beautiful dress ever. Beautiful design, incredible quality. My dress was worth every penny- it was the highlight of my wedding- it wouldn't have been half the success it was if it wasn't for Blush Couture!

Sent on 07/18/2007

Ellie · Married on 05/06/2007

Naomi's boutique is so quaint, relaxing and beautiful. I like how she only handles one bride at a time which is so nice compared to the bigger outfits like David's Bridal. She has great ideas of what's trendy, what looks best for your body type and how best to accessorize, whether it's with jewelry or bows, etc.

Sent on 08/25/2008