The Bridal Shoppe of Wylie

Wylie, TX View map Visit website

The Bridal Shoppe of Wylie is a wedding dress and attire company in Wylie, Texas. Their intimate, by-appointment fittings provide a quality one-on-one experience for clients and their beloved guests. With an array of choices, a team of proficient designers, and a booked appointment, you can find the dress of your dreams.

The consultants at The Bridal Shoppe have made it their priority to help you find the perfect item for your big day. They pamper their clientele with mimosas and light snacks. You can have the entire boutique to yourself, creating a judgment-free zone. Their current designers include Sophia Tolli, Martin Thornburg (formerly known as David Tutera), Enchanting by Mon Cheri, Kite & Butterfly Bohemian Couture. In addition, they have Joan Calabrese flower dresses for you to choose from. Their other wedding dress and attire services include the following:

• Alterations
  • Less than a six-month turnaround time
  • Private appointments
  • Sample sales
  • Seasonal inventory
  • Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Flower Girls
Groom
Groomsmen

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Shoes
Tuxedo Rentals
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
Final Sales

Amanda Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing experience!!!

I loved my experience at the bridal shoppe of wylie!!!
  • Tea
    Tea Married on 08/20/2018

Incredible experience

Walked into this shop due to recommendation from our photographer. Was not expecting to be wedding dress shopping but it was an incredible experience! I felt special, listened to and appreciated in this shop. I showed the type of dress I wanted and the lady in the store blew my mind with wedding dress options similar to my preference. She understood my body type and dress type I wanted. She also immediately recognized the dress I had on my Pinterest wedding dress list as the dress they had in store (so she knows every.single.dress in that store) and that was the one! I would absolutely recommend visiting this store, as it was a very positive experience getting my wedding dress here!

The Bridal Shoppe of Wylie's reply:

Hi Tea! Rafael is one of our favorite vendors and so glad you found your dress. I remember this day - you even Facetimed your family from afar! Wishing you all the best for your marriage! Thank you for taking the time to provide us a review with your very busy schedule.

Real Weddings

The Bridal Shoppe of Wylie 1
Exclusive
The Bridal Shoppe of Wylie 2
Gift

WITH PURCHASE OF A FULL PRICE GOWN OUR BRIDES GET A CUSTOM HANGER AS A THANK YOU!

BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TO START YOUR WAY TO EARN YOUR GIFT WITH PURCHASE!

The Bridal Shoppe of Wylie 3
Discount

RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR TOTAL PURCHASE - INCLUDING SALE ITEMS

Book your appointment thru Wedding Wire and join our mailing list and the promo will be emailed to you for joining!

The Oaks at Williams Creek The Oaks at Williams Creek Barn & Farm Weddings

This is a beautiful store filled with beautiful dresses, only to be topped by the beautiful ladies that run it. I tell all my clients to go there. These ladies will give you the “experience “ that every bride hopes for when shopping for a dress. They are kind, thoughtful, and mostly, they listen to you, the customer. “Say Yes to the dress” at The Bridal Shoppe. You won’t regret it!!

201 N Ballard Ave Suite 100, Suite B Wylie, TX, 75098
9729419494
Location of (The Bridal Shoppe of Wylie)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding