401 Sabine Creek Road, Royse City, TX 75189 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Pearl at Sabine Creek

The Pearl at Sabine Creek is an elegant event and wedding venue located in Royse City, Texas. Couples will be surrounded by eight beautiful acres at this colonial-style mansion. They pride themselves on their Southern beauty, gorgeous amenities and ability to create memories that will last a lifetime. The Pearl at Sabine Creek offers both indoor and outdoor settings for your ceremony and reception.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples can accommodate up to 250 guests at this luxurious venue. Their spacious ballroom features high ceilings, a mezzanine with Juliet balconies and a grand staircase, perfect for a dramatic entrance. You'll have lots of natural light as you dance the night away, including sparkling chandeliers, speciality up-lighting and focal lighting. There’s also a dedicated selfie area in their photo booth room with a variety of backdrops. You can say your “i do's” inside, or outside on their beautiful veranda. Your guests will sit on pews or white, padded resin chairs as you exchange your vows.

This full-service venue offers all-inclusive packages to ensure every detail of your special day is taken care of. They allow outside alcohol and outside vendors, so your day can be completely unique. There’s a large caterers kitchen on the premises that your caterer can use at their disposal. Each couple will have the venue for 15 hours (9am-Midnight) the day of their wedding, and setup and cleanup is included in their wedding package. Venue includes:

• Select Centerpiece Decor
  • Event planning
  • 60" Round tables (25) 6ft Rectangle (14) & 8ft Rectangle(14) tables
  • Speciality and cocktail tables(10)
  • Chiavari chairs(250)
  • Up-Lighting and specialty lightng
  • Linens in Ivory, Black, Navy, and Silver/Grey
  • Runners and napkins in various colors
  • Asphalt Parking lot
  • Specialty linens
  • Various Outdoor decor for your event
  • Wheelchair accessible
  • Outside Ceremony site with white garden chairs (200)
  • and so much more!

Other Facilities

The Pearl at Sabine Creek offers a Family Lounge where your loved ones can relax before the festivities begin with a flat screen TV. They also offer a Bridal Suite which features natural lighting, multiple mirrors, vanities, flat screen TV and dressing areas, along with a private onsuite restroom. Their Groom’s Suite boasts two flat screen TVs, an Xbox, a locker-style area and bar. All TVs include Netflix for your binge watching pleasure as you await to say "I Do."

Other Services

In addition to hosting your wedding, this elegant venue is also happy to host your rehearsal dinner. Additional events they will hold include:

• Company Events

360º Tours 1 tour

18 Reviews for The Pearl at Sabine Creek

• Michelle

Michelle H. · Married on 10/17/2020

Beautiful venue! Best service!

Five stars does not do this place justice! It was the breathtaking beauty that drew us in, the amazing amenities that sealed the deal, and the personal mission and service of its owners/operators that confirmed that this was the best decision we could have made. All you have to do is look at the photos to know that The Pearl is gorgeous. But when you're there in person, it's almost overwhelming at every glance because the combination of beautiful nature, architecture, and ambience of everything evokes a magical feeling. For me, (the mother of the bride, primary investor and partner of mother/daughter planning this wedding), having literally nearly everything provided by the venue, even down to the decorations, offered the peace of mind I needed. I did not want to have to worry about finding and relying on so many different vendors for all of the practical things needed at a wedding... various types tables, chairs, stands, display tables/ etc ... delivery, setup, cleanup... The Pearl has it ALL. What I didn't know is that the months to come would demonstrate what a wise decision it was to have booked a place that provided everything from within ( because they own it and it's already in their possession on the property). I'm so thankful we made that decision, because when the season of wedding uncertainty happened because of COVID-19, we never worried at all about having to contact vendors who would've provided those services because they were already included in our Pearl wedding package. You could possibly have a beautiful venue with lots of amenities (which is still hard to find) but the personal and professional service that Connie and Barry provide is unique to The Pearl at Sabine Creek as it is their hearts' desire, personal and professional mission to make wedding dreams come true. This was evident all the way through the process. They are so knowledgeable about all aspects of wedding planning and were always readily available to answer our many questions. Because we were so secure in them doing their part, we were able to enjoy the planning process with complete confidence and peace of mind. Also, because they are not run by a chain or corporation, we were never concerned about a sudden Covid-19 corporate decision to cancel our wedding plan and reschedule at the business's convenience. We knew that it was The Pearl's wish to serve each of their Pearl couples as best as possible, so even in uncertain times, we had peace of mind knowing that they would take care of us. We used Connie and her team as our wedding day coordinator; thanks to them, the wedding weekend was flawless and magical. I appreciated that rehearsal was punctual and efficient, providing the practice we needed for the big day. On the wedding day I was able to enjoy every moment with my daughter and her bridal party (and her dad could enjoy a stress-free wife) because the magic of The Pearl was happening behind the scenes. Connie and Barry lived up to their reviews: they provided the ultimate wedding experience with their personal " servant's heart" touches, including serving the bride and groom their first meal. There are too many special details to list here, but my only regret is that my husband and I don't have another daughter to host another wedding for at this venue.

Sent on 11/25/2020
  • Lee

Lee S. · Married on 07/03/2020

Venue of my dreams

Every bride dreams about their special day, please take my advice and view this venue before you make your choice. When we got engaged in April 2019, I initially planned to do a beach wedding with immediate family only. Then my fiance talked me into a small wedding close to home to include our whole family and friends. Again, I was thinking small and simple. He continued to tell me we deserved the most special day and we decided to go all out as we planned for our March 28th wedding. Well, we all know what happened. I being a nurse, made the decision to postpone the wedding 2 weeks prior to the wedding (before the restrictions made us make that decision). It was such a nervous time and I dreaded having to call the venue, unsure what they would tell me. I was so pleasantly surprised when I talked to Connie and Barry. They eased all of my fears and told me that they would do any and everything to make OUR day what we wanted it to be. There was no hassle at all to move the date. So then the stress of moving all my other vendors and guests around. We finally decided on July 3rd. Then Texas started having a rise in COVID numbers AGAIN.....I was in contact with Connie almost on a daily basis the 2 weeks prior to the wedding, and every single day she eased all of my fears. Her only goal was to make my day as special and perfect as possible. Even down to a few hours before the wedding when people were still backing out on attending, she was still offering to re-print our seating chart. I mean who does that??? She puts so much love into what she does, even in the most trying of times, she made it easy!

A little about our choice to use The Pearl. We really wanted a "one stop shop", so this was a bit of a turn off before we went to the venue. We had been to see multiple venues up to this point. Some that were "one stop shops" and some that were not. Not a single one did we leave feeling warm and fuzzy. Until The Pearl!!! We left there knowing we had 3 other viewings scheduled the next week. As we pulled away from the beautiful venue, we both looked at each other and said "that is the one!". We cancelled the other viewings and booked the venue the very next day!

Words can not express the special place that Connie and Barry have in my heart. They made a crazy day in these crazy times Absolutely Perfect!!!

Sent on 07/26/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Pearl at Sabine Creek Pricing

Guests

Here's what couples with similar selections spent on this venue:

$6,281 - $6,426
Get your quote

This venue offers the below options which may impact pricing:

• Ceremony
  • Set Up
  • Linens

The Pearl at Sabine Creek Price Rates

The Pearl at Sabine Creek FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 5300
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 5300
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 5300
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 5300
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Lighting/Sound
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Farm/Ranch
    Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Lighting / Sound
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Photo booth
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    April
    May
    June
    September
    October
    November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    July
    August
    December

1 Real Wedding

• Lauren Marks Photography Wedding Photographers

This venue is amazing. It's beautiful and the owners were super sweet. I had the honor of shooting there a few months ago and I would recommend it to any of my brides!

• Kate & Co Photography Wedding Photographers

The Pearl at Sabine Creek is such a gem! The property is gorgeous. Connie really took her time and thought out so much when building The Pearl. It has everything you need to make your day perfect, beautiful locations, and a great staff to work with!

• 401 Sabine Creek Road Royse City, TX, 75189 See on map
    214-974-4192 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Pearl at Sabine Creek)