The Pearl at Sabine Creek Reviews

The Pearl at Sabine Creek 7
  • Makenzie

Makenzie Morgan 路 Getting married on 11/16/2019

So elegant!

Connie and all her staff during the open house were hands down amazing, they were so professional and didn鈥檛 miss a single thing on the list that we asked about. I definitely recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 03/04/2019

The Pearl at Sabine Creek's reply:

MaKenzie,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We strive to make a couples wedding day experience flawless. We do that by making sure they are well informed so there are no surprises. We love what we do and are glad that it shows! Thanks again and wedding blessings to you馃懓馃徎馃さ馃徎馃槏

Mary Lumsdon 路 Married on 06/01/2019

The Pearl at Sabine Creek

The Pearl at Sabine Creek is just like the name refers...it's a Pearl. The facility looks like a old southern mansion with it's large towering columns and huge portico. It is absolutely beautiful and elegant. We were also allowed to have the venue for approximately 15 hours - were others we were limited to 4 hours. They also provided all the tables, chairs, linens, chargers and we were allowed to use their decorations at no additional charge. Connie was so easy to work with and ensured the wedding went smoothly. The bride and grooms suites (grooms suite has a gaming console to keep the guys entertained..LOL) were totally awesome to include cameras that we were able to watch the guests arrive and watch the decorations being completed. This venue is well worth the money (which is was cheap).

Sent on 06/11/2019

Erin 路 Married on 05/26/2018

The Pearl at Sabine Creek is truly a bride鈥檚 dream come true. My husband and I got married at the end of May and had the most wonderful experience. Connie and Barry were the most gracious hosts and made our wedding day a fairytale. Not only did they both go above and beyond the months leading up to the wedding, but the amount of effort, support, and love they give each of their couples on the day of the wedding is truly something to speak about!
    The grounds are beautifully maintained and the grand hall was perfect for the amount of people that attended the ceremony and reception. Connie and Barry have an assortment of chargers, bird cages, lanterns, signs, etc. that are available for each bride. Each detail makes the special day even MORE special.
    I would recommend any and every bride to truly consider spending their wedding day at The Pearl. The day I dreamt of since I was a little girl became a reality and I hope yours does too!

Sent on 07/01/2018
    The Pearl at Sabine Creek 8
    The Pearl at Sabine Creek 9
    The Pearl at Sabine Creek 10

Alann 路 Married on 04/05/2018

There are no words good enough to describe the experience we had for our wedding day here at The Pearl at Sabine Creek. If you are looking to have a wedding that is a combination of ELEGANCE, CLASS and FUN, then this is the Venue for you. Connie was absolutely outstanding in helping us plan all the details. Her exemplary experience, advice and insight helped us navigate what could be a very confusing and overwhelming process. Besides coordinating everything at the venue, she helped us find vendors that met our needs and cross off other details on our list. Everything tied together perfectly, from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the reception. The entire day flowed seamlessly without one small problem. I don't know what I would've done without Connie the day of the wedding. She directed the entire evening so perfectly and helped me stay calm, relaxed, and able to enjoy the big day. It's now been a little over a month since our wedding, and all of our friends and family are still talking about what a beautiful wedding it was. Weddings can typically be a very stressful time, but all of that stress was alleviated knowing that Connie at The Pearl at Sabine Creek possessed the confidence and grace to make our day perfect. Saying Thank You cannot fully grasp the appreciation that my wife and I have for Connie, but from the bottom of our hearts, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for making the wedding of our dreams possible! Alann & Emily Castillo

Sent on 05/15/2018

Thelma 路 Married on 02/17/2018

This is a beautiful venue, the owners were wonderful and helped to make sure everything ran smoothly. They went above and beyond for our daughters wedding. One of the bridesmaid dresses malfunctioned and Connie (coordinator) quickly fixed the issue. She鈥檚 so creative, she used a table sash to correct the problem and every other bridesmaid used it. She made it look like part of the dress, no one even noticed it. Now that was one creation I would鈥檝e never thought of. I highly recommend The Pearl at Sabine Creek in Royse City, Tx

Sent on 02/19/2018

Ashley 路 Married on 11/19/2017

I couldn't recommend this venue enough! I feel so lucky to have been the first wedding here. First, the venue is GORGEOUS. Its just far enough to feel secluded/woodsy, but still only 10 minutes away from major hotels/stores/restaurants. I was able to get some stunning outdoor pictures here, which isn't something every venue has. The alter by the little pond made for a beautiful backdrop to our ceremony. Connie's design was very well thought out, and it shows. The groom/bridal suites are VERY comfortable. Boys loved their video games/recliners, and the girls loved getting ready here. The reception area is HUGE with additional space upstairs for guest to take a break from dancing/socializing.

But the best part, hands down, was Connie and her husband. Connie provided SO MUCH to make our wedding beautiful. You will not find another venue that can offer this much at this price. The WEEK of my wedding I texted Connie complaining about how my seating chart frame didn't match the style. SHE WENT OUT AND BOUGHT THE EXACT ONE I WANTED! (And now you can use it too if you book here) Her husband picked up my catering order for the reception, since no one in my family was available. Connie came and met me at my job multiple times to catch up and make sure we were on the same page. She was always responsive, positive, reassuring, and completely invested in making our day perfect. (Which it was!) She's also super creative if any issues arise, and you can trust her to take care of any emergency that might happen. Use her planning/coordinator services if you can!!

In conclusion, BOOK THIS PLACE. You won't regret it. :) Can I give them extra stars? Because they definitely went above and beyond.

Sent on 03/08/2018