The Bridal Shoppe of Wylie Reviews

The Bridal Shoppe of Wylie 3
The Bridal Shoppe of Wylie 4

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing experience!!!

I loved my experience at the bridal shoppe of wylie!!!

Sent on 11/03/2018
  • Tea

Tea · Married on 08/20/2018

Incredible experience

Walked into this shop due to recommendation from our photographer. Was not expecting to be wedding dress shopping but it was an incredible experience! I felt special, listened to and appreciated in this shop. I showed the type of dress I wanted and the lady in the store blew my mind with wedding dress options similar to my preference. She understood my body type and dress type I wanted. She also immediately recognized the dress I had on my Pinterest wedding dress list as the dress they had in store (so she knows every.single.dress in that store) and that was the one! I would absolutely recommend visiting this store, as it was a very positive experience getting my wedding dress here!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    The Bridal Shoppe of Wylie 7
    The Bridal Shoppe of Wylie 8

The Bridal Shoppe of Wylie's reply:

Hi Tea! Rafael is one of our favorite vendors and so glad you found your dress. I remember this day - you even Facetimed your family from afar! Wishing you all the best for your marriage! Thank you for taking the time to provide us a review with your very busy schedule.

Jordann · Married on 06/16/2017

Going to the Bridal Shoppe of Wylie was so much fun! The staff was so attentive, listened to what I wanted, and was respectful of my budget! I hadn't planned on buying a dress that day, but had such a great experience and ended up finding the one thanks to their team! Overall great experience and my dress was perfect!

Sent on 06/25/2017

The Bridal Shoppe of Wylie's reply:

Knowing that you are going to have this be part of your wedding memories tickles us pink! We are excited to see how your wonderful wedding plans come together and to have you featured on our Wall of Brides! God bless you!

Emily · Married on 10/22/2016

This was the best experience I have ever had! Mandi and her team are the sweetest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. As soon as you walk through the door you are offered snacks and champagne. The appointment was private. There is no other groups there during your appointment time - which makes it so much more enjoyable! Mandi gives her brides and their families her full attention. Also, the shop itself is absolutely beautiful...The dresses are all displayed in front of big glass windows that overlook downtown Wylie, TX. She sent me gifts and kept in touch even after I had bought and picked up my wedding dress. All of my friends/bridesmaids are devoted to going back there to pick out their wedding dress one day. My maid of honor actually just purchased her wedding dress from the Bridal Shoppe a few weeks ago. This really is the best place to buy your dress from. You will not experience anything better. I promise!

Sent on 12/19/2016