Blue Nile Reviews

1,149 Reviews for Blue Nile

• Anna

Anna Myers · Getting married on 01/08/2021

Very Informative, Great Selection and Easy

This was easy to use for my husband when finding my engagement ring. He did not have to hassle with salesman in stores locally. The website helps in detail with how to decipher between diamonds based on clarity, carat, color, cut, shape, certification and quality. When he shopped in store they would not give information about the exact quality of their diamonds. He was able to customize and make his own styled engagement ring. I bought his wedding band in Tungsten like he wanted with a blue accent that I found aesthetically pleasing. And he got my wedding band in platinum and engraved to match my engagement ring.

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Chelsea W.

Chelsea Walus · Married on 10/24/2020

Stunning diamond!

My engagement ring is from Blue Nile and it's absolutely gorgeous! I receive so many compliments on my diamond. They provided my fiance with great customer service and a deal that couldn't be beaten by either NYC and Philadelphia's diamond districts. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Josiane

Josiane Ghali · Married on 10/11/2020

Good value and service

Blue Nile delivered the rings on time and with a good value.

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Alex

Alex Chigas · Married on 09/25/2020

Best decision ever!

I was hesitant going online to get my fiancé her engagement ring because you cant actually see what it looks like. I picked out every single detail of the stone and when it arrived it was absolutely beautiful! I feel confident that it would've cost much more at a local Jeweler. Also, I was one size off so my fiancé had to mail it back to be resized. Blue Nile provided a prepaid (and insured) shipping label and we got it back in about 1.5 - 2 weeks. My fiancé gets compliments everywhere she goes! Overall we are very satisfied.

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Chalina

Chalina · Married on 09/19/2020

They are.... amazing! My fiancé was so worried about buying a ring online but when he got it, he was very happy and I’ve been in love with my ring. Piece of advice for you, if you’re going to buy online, do your research. I read reviews where people spend a lot of money for a ring, but they paid for size and not quality.... people were upset because it wasn’t “beautiful” but based on the price and the size, we see they skimped on quality. I will say I’ve dreamed about my ring and never really knew what I wanted, but after my fiancé proposed, no other ring mattered. Maybe it’s cause we’re semi- newly engaged (as of 3/14) but I still don’t think any other ring is nearly as pretty as mine.

Sent on 08/29/2018
  • Katherine

Katherine Lawrence · Married on 06/20/2020

Beautiful Rings

My Monique Lhulierre engagement and wedding rings are beautiful and go together perfectly. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Isaac

Isaac Cole · Married on 06/12/2020

Efficient and effective

Blue Nile was an excellent place to buy my fiancé’s engagement ring from. Being able to filter and sort the diamonds based on many different factors allowed me to balance my budget with quality. I was quickly able to find the best diamonds in my price range. It was a really great experience. They also delivered the ring on time and it looked beautiful.

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Leandra

Leandra · Married on 02/22/2020

Beautiful rings!

I absolutely love my engagement ring from Blue Nile! I know it can be scary ordering such an important item online but we couldn't be more pleased. Yay to my future hubby for making such a great choice!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Tian C · Married on 01/10/2020

Love my new bling

My fiancé said he searched high and low for something he knew I would love. He found both quality and value with Blue Nile. For the record, I love my engagement ring and wedding band...and so does he.

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Laura

Laura Peterman · Married on 12/08/2019

Bought Pave Wedding Band on Discount

We were quickly approaching the wedding date, and decided there wasn't enough time to have something custom made to match my engagement ring, and started looking online. We had heard great things about Blue Nile, and found a beautiful pave wedding band with a little divet in it, on major sale. We crossed our fingers, ordered it, and waited for it to come. Not only did it come super fast, it was beautifully packaged, giving you a lovely experience opening it. The ring was gorgeous and well-made, and fit my engagement ring well! We were super happy with the purchase and would recommend Blue Nile to our friends.

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/26/2019

Our rings came fast, were a great price, and look beautiful!

We loved our rings from Blue Nile. We even found a sale while buying our rings. They fake quickly, fit perfect & look beautiful!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Halley

Halley Ham · Married on 10/20/2019

Beautiful Bands!

The groom found Blue Nile through the recommendation from a friend, and selected the perfect engagement ring without the help of any friends or family. I, the bride, loved it so much we went straight back to them when it was time to select wedding bands. Their customer service is very good and they provide quick turnaround on orders. Would recommend to anyone searching!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 10/19/2019

Nice rings, great customer service

It was super convenient to shop for rings online and being able to try them on in the comfort of our home. Free returns on two orders, so we didn't have to worry about shipping costs.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Tierney Boisvert · Married on 10/18/2019

Beautiful Ring! Great Customer Service!

We bought my beautiful wedding ring at a great price from Blue Nile! They had a wide selection of styles (and variations), so it felt like I was able to customize my ring a little bit. Their customer service was responsive and knowledgeable, and they even honored a sale price that occurred after we purchased the ring. The wedding band is beautiful and I can't wait to wear it next to my engagement ring (once we are married, or course) :) !

Sent on 07/24/2019

Devin · Married on 10/14/2019

Love love love!

Our rings are absolutely amazing! I highly recommend Blue Nile for wedding jewelry!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Chelsea Fox · Married on 10/13/2019

Beautiful Rings and Quick Delivery

We were able to try on wedding rings until we found the ones we loved. The sales lady gave us a discount for having bought the engagement ring through them. The rings are beautiful and came in quickly.

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Jane

Jane Kim · Married on 10/05/2019

Great rings

Great products at a reasonable cost. Fast shipping, help with resizing. No problems at all. Love our rings.

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Yajairha

Yajairha Pena · Married on 09/27/2019

Outstanding Pieces

Blue Nile, thank you for making the ordering process of our rings so easy. With your knowledgeable staff both my husband and I were able to obtain answers to all of our concerns and learn a little bit more about the 4 C's. Our rings will be pieces that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Megan

Megan Sikora · Married on 09/22/2019

Takes the time to work with you

My husband and I purchased our wedding rings from Blue Nile. Luckily we were near a store and were able to go in and try on various rings. Our associate walked us through the different rings and what we might like, and helped us to find the best deal. My engagement ring came from blue nile as well and my fiance had a great experience dealing with them over the phone and online as well - he nailed the setting. Highly recommend working with blue nile when selecting your wedding rings!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Sherri

Sherri · Married on 09/21/2019

Quarter sized rings!!

We had SO much trouble finding a ring for my husband. He has big knuckles and then thin fingers. We also think that he is a quarter size, and those are so hard to find. But Blue Nile was a lifesaver, they not only have quarter sizes but also free shipping and low costs. So glad we found them!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2019

Timeless!!

My husband purchased my engagement ring from Blue Nile. It is breathtaking! We also ordered our wedding bands through blue Nile. Prompt, safe, top quality. Couldn’t be happier !

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Kerry

Kerry · Married on 09/07/2019

Great value, beautiful ring

I was nervous about getting a ring online, but my ring is beautiful and Blue Nile's customer service fantastic. Lots of options on ring width (I was looking for a particularly slender one) and great customer service.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan Rogers · Married on 08/31/2019

Conflict Free and Online

Was nice to go to Showroom to get sized, and then shop away online. We used for both engagement ring and male wedding band.

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Shacara

Shacara Johnson · Married on 08/29/2019

Go with Blue Nile!

Blue Nile offers impeccable diamond quality and different designer styles for any bride and groom. My ring is an engagement and wedding ring all in one by the visionary designer Monique Lhuillier. She creates statement pieces like mine without the need for a band. My husband did WELL WITH and received AWESOME assistance from Joy V at The Diamond Pro (a separate entity) in selecting the right quality diamond with Blue Nile!!!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Agnes

Agnes · Married on 08/24/2019

Great value

Fast shipping, great value....

Sent on 10/11/2019