Blue Nile Reviews

Blue Nile 7
  • Chelsea W.

Chelsea Walus · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Stunning diamond!

My engagement ring is from Blue Nile and it's absolutely gorgeous! I receive so many compliments on my diamond. They provided my fiance with great customer service and a deal that couldn't be beaten by either NYC and Philadelphia's diamond districts. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Blue Nile 8
  • Chalina

Chalina · Getting married on 09/19/2020

They are.... amazing! My fiancé was so worried about buying a ring online but when he got it, he was very happy and I’ve been in love with my ring. Piece of advice for you, if you’re going to buy online, do your research. I read reviews where people spend a lot of money for a ring, but they paid for size and not quality.... people were upset because it wasn’t “beautiful” but based on the price and the size, we see they skimped on quality. I will say I’ve dreamed about my ring and never really knew what I wanted, but after my fiancé proposed, no other ring mattered. Maybe it’s cause we’re semi- newly engaged (as of 3/14) but I still don’t think any other ring is nearly as pretty as mine.

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Blue Nile 9
    Blue Nile 10
  • Leandra

Leandra · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Beautiful rings!

I absolutely love my engagement ring from Blue Nile! I know it can be scary ordering such an important item online but we couldn't be more pleased. Yay to my future hubby for making such a great choice!

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Blue Nile 11
  • STIVELL

Triceia · Married on 07/11/2019

Exquisite, top of the line

Caring Professionals. Oh and They clean the ring at no additional charge.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 06/21/2019

Beautiful wedding band

I bought the Pave Twist Diamond Wedding Ring from Blue Nile, and was very impressed with how quickly it arrived, and how beautiful it looked in person! I would recommend Blue Nile to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding band!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Brittany Cassese · Married on 06/08/2019

Love this place!

My engagement ring, wedding band, my husbands band, and diamond earrings are all from here and I don't know why anyone would go somewhere else for their jewelry. For the product you get you save so much money compared to the local jewelry store.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Stephanie · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful rings!

We got our wedding bands and engagement rings from here! I was able to change the ring size easily as well. Rings are beautifully made. I love it!

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Kinser · Married on 05/05/2019

Beautiful rings!

Our wedding rings and my engagement ring all came from Blue Nile. Their service is fantastic, shipping was super fast and the quality cant be beat!

Blue Nile 12
  • ALYSA

ALYSA Jean SANTISTEVAN · Married on 05/04/2019

Ordered From A Different Online Store-- Had to Send Back

The gold wedding band we ordered from Blue Nile is exceptional quality for the price. We are so happy we sent the first band we purchased back and found a much better one for the money on Bluenile.

• Bethany

Bethany Reisinger · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing wedding ring!

I absolutely love my engagement ring, it's so shiny and beautiful!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/26/2019

Perfection

Beautiful engagement ring! They sell great quality diamonds and are easy to work with. They dont have an actual store but their shipping services are very simple

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Blue Nile 13
  • Casey

Casey Nestor · Married on 03/02/2019

Perfect fit

My fiancé did amazing picking out the ring! He had zero input from me and I couldn’t be happier with his choice

Sent on 03/15/2019
    Blue Nile 14
    Blue Nile 15
    Blue Nile 16
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Engagement and Wedding Rings!

I had described to my now husband what kind of ring I wanted and was looking for and he went to 4 stores in Chicago on Jewelers Row and also was comparing to Blue Nile. He found the same exact ring for 3,000$ less. I love it so much, we got our wedding bands from there as well, a matching one for me! I am so happy with the quality and rings!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Blue Nile 17

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2018

Great quality and affordable

Great quality and affordable! We got our wedding bands and engagement rings here.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Kelsey · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely love my engagement ring! Will be purchasing the matching band that comes with it! Great quality and great prices! Had my fiance gone anywhere he would have paid doubled the price for ring and would have suffered in quality. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/07/2018
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 10/06/2018

Good quality for a more reasonable price than other places!

My husband got my engagement ring here, and I love it! GIA-certified, and he was able to customize the ring to get exactly what he wanted for me. We bought his wedding band here, too, when the company did a promotion for $100 off $300 or more. If you’re looking to buy here, sign up for the promotional emails. He didn’t like the initial wedding band he chose, but BN offers free returns within 30 days (I believe it’s limited to 2x/year), and exchanging was no trouble.

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • User7458740 · Recently married

My fiancé bought my engagement ring through Blue Nile. The value was amazing. My ring is beautiful and perfect. I had never heard of Blue Nile before, but recommend them to everyone now. Their customer service is the best. I will never work with another jeweler ever again. Honestly can't say enough great things about them

Sent on 12/26/2016

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2018

Blue Nile is very professional and they offer fast service. I purchased my husbands engraved wedding band here and it turned our perfectly!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Leslie · Married on 05/12/2018

My engagement ring and the matching wedding band were both purchased from Blue Nile & we were not at all disappointed! In fact, our expectations were exceeded! The ring and the diamonds are beautiful. The center stone is of high quality and it shows. I had to have the engagement ring sized twice, and now it perfect. They did a fantastic job! Truly a great company who really have made me feel they care about customer satisfaction. All my emails were responded to quickly and all of my questions answered. I have used Blue Nile for other jewelry purchases as well, & have always been satisfied. We will be using Blue Nile again. The quality and service are unmatched.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Darren · Married on 05/05/2018

Blue Nile is extremely flexible and customizable. We are a couple on a tight wedding budget and they had the best selection within our price range. They offer fast and free shipping, customer support and lifetime guarantee on all jewelry. We definitely recommend them to anyone still looking for their "perfect" ring.

Sent on 04/10/2017
  • ChristinaSnowHill

Christina · Married on 01/14/2018

Both the bride and groom’s rings coincidentally came from this jeweler and we both feel that we have unique and high quality symbols of our commitment and love for each other.

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Blue Nile 18
  • kacymkeene

Kacy · Married on 12/16/2017

My fiance wanted a classic gold band for his ring and Blue Nile was the perfect choice. Ordering online was a breeze, being able to personalize the ring with our special saying was worth the extra few dollars, and the ring arrived quickly! Make sure you request the ring sizer before placing your order as I would have ordered the wrong size without it.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

My engagement ring and both wedding rings came from BlueNile.com and I have to say they went above and beyond for us. When he ordered my engagement ring, my husband accidentally used the wrong shipping address (how, I don't know) and only realized the day it was due to arrive. The address he used was his old college dorm, so we had a good laugh about what the new resident would have thought about a diamond showing up in his mailbox. He called customer service and they miraculously intercepted the package before it was delivered, then had it rerouted overnight at no extra charge. I love my engagement ring. I'm no expert in fine jewelry, but it seems to be of very high quality. It's very shiny, at least. When my husband's wedding band arrived, it was too big. We were only about 3 weeks out from the big day (I know, we were slacking a bit on the rings) and were thus worried that it wouldn't make it back in time if we sent it in for their complimentary resizing. We expressed this concern to customer service and they again expedited the process at no extra charge. The ring came back with plenty of time to spare. Their products are great, but their customer service is even better!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Karla · Married on 09/30/2017

My fiancé bought my ring here. A comparable ring at a big box store was 2-3 times as much. The ring is beautiful, and i love the fact we got more for the money. Ideal cut, SI1, I color, and 0.57 carats. The matching wedding bands at Blue Nile are reasonable, but ended up at Sams Club for our wedding bands at 1/3 of the price anywhere. Blue Nile beat prices at Sams and Costco for the engagement ring.

Sent on 02/10/2018
    Blue Nile 19
    Blue Nile 20
    Blue Nile 21
  • User7416095 · 1+ year ago

They are wonderfuk. High quality diamonds, different settings, financing available, excellent customer service. I love then.

Sent on 12/04/2016