Blue Nile Reviews

Blue Nile 5
Blue Nile 6
Blue Nile 7

Chalina · Getting married on 04/29/2020

They are.... amazing! My fiancé was so worried about buying a ring online but when he got it, he was very happy and I’ve been in love with my ring. Piece of advice for you, if you’re going to buy online, do your research. I read reviews where people spend a lot of money for a ring, but they paid for size and not quality.... people were upset because it wasn’t “beautiful” but based on the price and the size, we see they skimped on quality. I will say I’ve dreamed about my ring and never really knew what I wanted, but after my fiancé proposed, no other ring mattered. Maybe it’s cause we’re semi- newly engaged (as of 3/14) but I still don’t think any other ring is nearly as pretty as mine.

Blue Nile 8
    Blue Nile 9
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Engagement and Wedding Rings!

I had described to my now husband what kind of ring I wanted and was looking for and he went to 4 stores in Chicago on Jewelers Row and also was comparing to Blue Nile. He found the same exact ring for 3,000$ less. I love it so much, we got our wedding bands from there as well, a matching one for me! I am so happy with the quality and rings!

Blue Nile 10

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2018

Great quality and affordable

Great quality and affordable! We got our wedding bands and engagement rings here.

Kelsey · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely love my engagement ring! Will be purchasing the matching band that comes with it! Great quality and great prices! Had my fiance gone anywhere he would have paid doubled the price for ring and would have suffered in quality. Highly recommended!

• Olivia

Olivia · Married on 10/06/2018

Good quality for a more reasonable price than other places!

My husband got my engagement ring here, and I love it! GIA-certified, and he was able to customize the ring to get exactly what he wanted for me. We bought his wedding band here, too, when the company did a promotion for $100 off $300 or more. If you’re looking to buy here, sign up for the promotional emails. He didn’t like the initial wedding band he chose, but BN offers free returns within 30 days (I believe it’s limited to 2x/year), and exchanging was no trouble.

• User7458740 · Recently married

My fiancé bought my engagement ring through Blue Nile. The value was amazing. My ring is beautiful and perfect. I had never heard of Blue Nile before, but recommend them to everyone now. Their customer service is the best. I will never work with another jeweler ever again. Honestly can't say enough great things about them

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2018

Blue Nile is very professional and they offer fast service. I purchased my husbands engraved wedding band here and it turned our perfectly!

Leslie · Married on 05/12/2018

My engagement ring and the matching wedding band were both purchased from Blue Nile & we were not at all disappointed! In fact, our expectations were exceeded! The ring and the diamonds are beautiful. The center stone is of high quality and it shows. I had to have the engagement ring sized twice, and now it perfect. They did a fantastic job! Truly a great company who really have made me feel they care about customer satisfaction. All my emails were responded to quickly and all of my questions answered. I have used Blue Nile for other jewelry purchases as well, & have always been satisfied. We will be using Blue Nile again. The quality and service are unmatched.

Darren · Married on 05/05/2018

Blue Nile is extremely flexible and customizable. We are a couple on a tight wedding budget and they had the best selection within our price range. They offer fast and free shipping, customer support and lifetime guarantee on all jewelry. We definitely recommend them to anyone still looking for their "perfect" ring.

• ChristinaSnowHill

Christina · Married on 01/14/2018

Both the bride and groom’s rings coincidentally came from this jeweler and we both feel that we have unique and high quality symbols of our commitment and love for each other.

Blue Nile 11
  • kacymkeene

Kacy · Married on 12/16/2017

My fiance wanted a classic gold band for his ring and Blue Nile was the perfect choice. Ordering online was a breeze, being able to personalize the ring with our special saying was worth the extra few dollars, and the ring arrived quickly! Make sure you request the ring sizer before placing your order as I would have ordered the wrong size without it.

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

My engagement ring and both wedding rings came from BlueNile.com and I have to say they went above and beyond for us. When he ordered my engagement ring, my husband accidentally used the wrong shipping address (how, I don't know) and only realized the day it was due to arrive. The address he used was his old college dorm, so we had a good laugh about what the new resident would have thought about a diamond showing up in his mailbox. He called customer service and they miraculously intercepted the package before it was delivered, then had it rerouted overnight at no extra charge. I love my engagement ring. I'm no expert in fine jewelry, but it seems to be of very high quality. It's very shiny, at least. When my husband's wedding band arrived, it was too big. We were only about 3 weeks out from the big day (I know, we were slacking a bit on the rings) and were thus worried that it wouldn't make it back in time if we sent it in for their complimentary resizing. We expressed this concern to customer service and they again expedited the process at no extra charge. The ring came back with plenty of time to spare. Their products are great, but their customer service is even better!

Karla · Married on 09/30/2017

My fiancé bought my ring here. A comparable ring at a big box store was 2-3 times as much. The ring is beautiful, and i love the fact we got more for the money. Ideal cut, SI1, I color, and 0.57 carats. The matching wedding bands at Blue Nile are reasonable, but ended up at Sams Club for our wedding bands at 1/3 of the price anywhere. Blue Nile beat prices at Sams and Costco for the engagement ring.

Blue Nile 12
    Blue Nile 13
    Blue Nile 14
  • User7416095 · 1+ year ago

They are wonderfuk. High quality diamonds, different settings, financing available, excellent customer service. I love then.

Sarah · Married on 08/28/2017

My husband-to-be purchased my engagement ring from Blue Nile based on their conflict-free gemstone practices--and the ring he selected could not be more perfect! We purchased our wedding rings from them as well, and their quality and design are exactly what we want. The customer service is excellent, as well, and we are 100% loving our experience with Blue Nile.

• Allison

Allison · Married on 08/05/2017

My engagement ring was purchased through Blue Nile. It's absolutely stunning and the diamonds are so brilliant. We plan on going through them for my wedding band as well.

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2017

Blue Nile is the go-to company for your engagement ring and wedding band! They are extremely hard to beat when it comes to value and look. Plus everything is shipped insured as Next Day Priority through FedEX with a guaranteed delivery time before 11am! And if for some reason your ring needs resizing or got damaged, simply either take the ring into the Tysons Corner Galleria Mall location (if you live in this area) or contact Blue Nile directly and they will take care of everything! My fiance and I could not be more pleased with this vendor!

• .

Neal · Married on 05/28/2017

Wedding rings were excellent. Thank you.

Laura · Married on 05/13/2017

Great service and rings were as expected.

• User5537073 · 1+ year ago

Fiance got my ring from Blue Nile and I absolutely love it. I viewed the selection for wedding bands and we are ordering our bands from there too. I love that they supply a sizing rings so that you know what you're getting is gonna fit perfect.

Allie · Married on 04/04/2017

I ordered my Fiance's wedding bands through Blue Nile after continuously searching for something more affordable than the typical Kay, Zales, etc. We felt the price didn't reflect the quality with anything we saw in ANY jewelry store. Here's where Blue Nile steps in to exceed our expectations. Their website is incredibly easy to navigate, making selecting the perfect wedding band a simple task. They have a wide selection of wedding bands to choose from, classic to more modern styles. The price was the most affordable and great value! They also offer free FedEx 2-Day shipping. I kept my eyes peeled for coupon codes from their promo emails or RetailMeNot.com. They has a great 15% sale for Valentine's Day with rings guaranteed to make it in time for the holiday.

We decided that he would get a "sport" ring made of Tungsten for occasions where he might be rough on a traditional gold ring, and then a White Gold ring for all other occasions. Both styles matched perfectly to each other. Needless to say we snatch up the rings at a $100 off discount from the coupon code, and the ring arrived the next day with free overnight shipping. When I inspected the rings upon arrival I wasn't worried, Blue Nile had been recommended by a friend that bought their betrothed's engagement ring from there. The rings are absolutely beautiful, a great quality piece of jewelry for man.

I truly couldn't be happier with my experience with Blue Nile for my fiance's wedding rings. Supreme style, quality, value, and service!

Jennifer · Married on 03/18/2017

I was anxious about buying my ring online, but now I am so glad that we did. It is perfect, the service was impeccable and we got a great deal! There is no way we could have gotten something so nice without Blue Nile and we will DEFINITELY be going back for our wedding bands!

Rose · Married on 02/04/2017

We purchased our wedding bands at Blue Nile and it was such a great experience! Returns were easy and customer service was very helpful. I was very satisfied by the quality of the rings and the selection. Shopping online was easy. I would highly recommend.

Johanna · Married on 02/03/2017

My husband purchased my engagement ring and wedding band from here. They are both absolutely stunning! It's kind of scary ordering something so expensive and important online, but Blue Nile's descriptions are so accurate that we feel great about ordering from here again soon!

Katie · Married on 12/10/2016

Blue Nile was so willing to work with us! I made the mistake of ordering a ring before actually making sure that I had the correct ring size for my groom! Oops. But they were very accommodating and willing to resize it for free. I just had to pay the return shipping cost. Very easy to work with, even when it also didn't fit the second time. Quality is great! Love the engraving. Maybe more font choices though?