Blue Elephant Confections Reviews

9 | Newport News, VA

9 Reviews for Blue Elephant Confections

Jennifer Darland · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing!! Must use!!!

Jovan was amazing. We were in a crunch for our cake and she was able to fit us in and make a beautiful cake!! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Blue Elephant Confections's reply:

You are most welcome. It was a pleasure to work with you. Remember that you have a 1 year free anniversary cake.

Debbie Helmick · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding cake

I ordered my wedding cake and it was absolutely phenomenal! It was the best tasting wedding cake I have ever had. It was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. Javon was easy to work with and so friendly. I would definitely use her again!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Blue Elephant Confections's reply:

Thank you so much and it was a complete joy to work with you. please remember that you have a free anniversary cake waiting for you.
  • Mandy

Mandy Lambert · Married on 07/27/2019

Great desserts and service!

Javon from Blue Elephant Confections is an amazing baker. She made delicious petite fours for our wedding with lots of different flavors. She also made gluten free and sugar free cookies that were amazing and really helped our guests with dietary restrictions. We had a super fun cake tasting with Javon and it is clear she's an expert baker. In addition to all of this she helped us with some extra wedding set up so that I didn't have to hire a full day of coordinator and got all of our decorations and place settings put up exactly how I wanted them. I definitely recommend Javon and Blue Elephant Confections for anyone's wedding needs!!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Blue Elephant Confections's reply:

You are most welcome and I was glad to help out. Don't forget you get a free anniversary cake. Congratulations to you both!
  • Nancy

Nancy Vigilotti · Married on 06/15/2019

Beauty and the beast wedding cake

My cake was exactly what I wanted. It was stunning to look at and tasted just as delicious. We had chocolate cake with cherry pie filling that was to die for. Then vanilla cake with chocolate mousse just as yummy. So professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Blue Elephant Confections's reply:

Nancy I was so elated that you choose me from so far away and trusted me to make your wedding cake. Congratulations to you both and I will be sending you 1 year anniversary cookies.

POR-TIA · Married on 06/02/2019

Wilson-Rodrigues Wedding

So nice! Thank you for working with Alex and I to make our wedding day so special. Everyone enjoyed the cake. It was super moist and so sweet🎀

Sent on 06/03/2019

Blue Elephant Confections's reply:

You are so very welcome. Congratulations on your big day! Remember you get a free 1 year anniversary cake.
  • Robin

Robin Rose · Married on 01/06/2019

Engagement Party Cookies

I wanted to let you know that your beautiful cookies were a huge sensation. Everyone exclaimed in amazement. Where did you get them?!?! How did she get the photo on there?!?! They are so pretty!!! Several people couldn’t resist and began nibbling right away. They said they were delicious and later when we tried them we heartily agreed.

Thank you so very much! We will call you for all of our future baking needs.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Diedra

Diedra · Married on 03/14/2018

Stunning and Delicious!

Blue Elephant Confections have been our go to bakery for multiple events and we have been more than pleased every time! Not only are they beautiful to look at, but they taste amazing every time. Javon goes out of her way to make sure she nails it.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 02/26/2011

Javon was a dream to work with from our initial contact.
    She welcome all of my inspiration for my daughters party cookies and then she made it even better than expected. She was one vendor that I didn’t have to worry about because she was easy to contact- forthcoming with all needed information, and all around accommodating. I had so many compliments on the cookies for both their aesthetic and their yummy taste.
    I have recommended Blue Elephant to many friends who are equally satisfied!
    I’m glad I have found my go to local baker!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Su · Married on 08/31/2019

Very satisfied

Very helpful, timely & dedicated to product & service; very tasty desserts. Very accommodating for specific dietary needs of our guests.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Blue Elephant Confections's reply:

Thank you Su for allowing me the pleasure. You and your family were amazing to work with. Thank you.