Blue Elephant Confections Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jolie Getting married on 01/08/2022

Amazing Customer Service

I had a last minute order that I wanted on a Monday so I E-mailed a note Sunday afternoon (AZ time) to ask if there was any possible way to request a dozen cupcakes for delivery to my friend's birthday the next day. Amazingly, I received a call within the hour and this fantastic order was quickly made, put together and delivered right on time. My dear friend was so surprised and said they were beautiful and tasted amazing. She will be using Blue Elephant Confections in the near future for her special cake or cookie requests.
    I want to thank Javon for here amazing customer service and fantastic cakes, they are both beautiful and very tasty. I would highly recommend her service for any occasion. If I was 2000miles closer I would use her again. :-) Thank you so very much for making my friend's birthday so special!! Jolie D

Blue Elephant Confections's reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words and it was my pleasure to put a smile on someone's face for there birthday.
  • Barbara
    Barbara K. Married on 08/10/2021

Amazing 100th Birthday Cake! See to BELIEVE!

Beautiful to look at, but AMAZING in the mouth! Javon is truly worth every cent. Coordinated with our florist so all cake flowers matched flowers on the tables! WONDERFUL FLAVOR! !- thoug
  • Emily-Anne
    Emily-Anne Married on 10/17/2020

Yum, yum, yum!

Working with Javon was fantastic! She is LOVELY and was friendly and easy to communicate with throughout the entire planning process. We so enjoyed the tasting we did with her and our wedding cake for our 10/17/20 wedding turned out perfect! The cake tasted AMAZING -- multiple guests commented that it was the most delicious wedding cake they had ever had!

Blue Elephant Confections's reply:

Thank you so much and I enjoyed working with the both of you. Congratulations and enjoy your new and wonderful life together.
    Jennifer D. Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing!! Must use!!!

Jovan was amazing. We were in a crunch for our cake and she was able to fit us in and make a beautiful cake!! Thank you!!

Blue Elephant Confections's reply:

You are most welcome. It was a pleasure to work with you. Remember that you have a 1 year free anniversary cake.
    Debbie H. Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding cake

I ordered my wedding cake and it was absolutely phenomenal! It was the best tasting wedding cake I have ever had. It was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. Javon was easy to work with and so friendly. I would definitely use her again!!

Blue Elephant Confections's reply:

Thank you so much and it was a complete joy to work with you. please remember that you have a free anniversary cake waiting for you.
  • Mandy
    Mandy L. Married on 07/27/2019

Great desserts and service!

Javon from Blue Elephant Confections is an amazing baker. She made delicious petite fours for our wedding with lots of different flavors. She also made gluten free and sugar free cookies that were amazing and really helped our guests with dietary restrictions. We had a super fun cake tasting with Javon and it is clear she's an expert baker. In addition to all of this she helped us with some extra wedding set up so that I didn't have to hire a full day of coordinator and got all of our decorations and place settings put up exactly how I wanted them. I definitely recommend Javon and Blue Elephant Confections for anyone's wedding needs!!

Blue Elephant Confections's reply:

You are most welcome and I was glad to help out. Don't forget you get a free anniversary cake. Congratulations to you both!
  • Nancy
    Nancy V. Married on 06/15/2019

Beauty and the beast wedding cake

My cake was exactly what I wanted. It was stunning to look at and tasted just as delicious. We had chocolate cake with cherry pie filling that was to die for. Then vanilla cake with chocolate mousse just as yummy. So professional and easy to work with.

Blue Elephant Confections's reply:

Nancy I was so elated that you choose me from so far away and trusted me to make your wedding cake. Congratulations to you both and I will be sending you 1 year anniversary cookies.
    Por-Tia Married on 06/02/2019

Wilson-Rodrigues Wedding

So nice! Thank you for working with Alex and I to make our wedding day so special. Everyone enjoyed the cake. It was super moist and so sweet🎀

Blue Elephant Confections's reply:

You are so very welcome. Congratulations on your big day! Remember you get a free 1 year anniversary cake.
  • Robin
    Robin R. Married on 01/06/2019

Engagement Party Cookies

I wanted to let you know that your beautiful cookies were a huge sensation. Everyone exclaimed in amazement. Where did you get them?!?! How did she get the photo on there?!?! They are so pretty!!! Several people couldn’t resist and began nibbling right away. They said they were delicious and later when we tried them we heartily agreed.

Thank you so very much! We will call you for all of our future baking needs.
  • Diedra
    Diedra Married on 03/14/2018

Stunning and Delicious!

Blue Elephant Confections have been our go to bakery for multiple events and we have been more than pleased every time! Not only are they beautiful to look at, but they taste amazing every time. Javon goes out of her way to make sure she nails it.
    Elizabeth Married on 02/26/2011
    Javon was a dream to work with from our initial contact.
    She welcome all of my inspiration for my daughters party cookies and then she made it even better than expected. She was one vendor that I didn’t have to worry about because she was easy to contact- forthcoming with all needed information, and all around accommodating. I had so many compliments on the cookies for both their aesthetic and their yummy taste.
    I have recommended Blue Elephant to many friends who are equally satisfied!
    I’m glad I have found my go to local baker!
    Su Married on 08/31/2019

Very satisfied

Very helpful, timely & dedicated to product & service; very tasty desserts. Very accommodating for specific dietary needs of our guests.

Blue Elephant Confections's reply:

Thank you Su for allowing me the pleasure. You and your family were amazing to work with. Thank you.