Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, VA 23464 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Cake Delights

Create a custom cake for your special day with Cake Delights, a bakery located in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Their designers will craft a treat that reflects the unique style of your event, and can offer a wide range of designs to suit all tastes. Cake Delights uses fresh ingredients in their fully made from scratch recipes to ensure that your cake will taste as delicious as it looks. This bakery has won WeddingWire awards yearly since 2010. No matter your style, Cake Delights will create something beautiful, just for you.

In addition to your wedding cake, this baker can also provide cupcakes and groom’s cake. On the big day, they’ll take care of delivery and setup so you can focus on enjoying your time spent with loved ones.

Follow Cake Delights on

86 Reviews for Cake Delights

• Katie

Katie · Married on 10/06/2019

Jessica was great!

Jessica was so great and easy to work with! I never got to meet her but the cake was so beautiful, pricing was great, and it tasted amazing! She did everything I asked for!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 08/03/2019

Delicious and affordable!

We loved working with Jessica from Cake Delights. We chose a simple design and a strawberry/vanilla mix for our summer wedding in August. What we loved about Jessica is that she was extremely responsive and flexible with our design. We changed our mind a few times! Ultimately, we had a delicious cake at a reasonable price! Hire Jessica for an awesome wedding cake!

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Sunshine

J · Married on 01/25/2019

I knew I liked Jessica when she was real with me about how navy blue buttercream icing would turn my guests mouths blue! No other baker was honest with me about that happening. When I met with her she took my cake ideas and drew me the most amazing sketch. The final product was amazing! She was able to take our cake topper and incorporate the design into the cake itself. Her cake flavors are fantastic (strawberry, seriously, you have to try it) and the cupcakes were beautiful and tasted amazing! Our cutting cake was a tad bit on the dry side but the flavor was on point.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Cake Delights FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

Real Weddings

• Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Hotel Weddings

Jessica at Cake Delights is as her name, DELIGHTFUL. Not to mention how incredibly yummy her cakes are. Our brides have been thrilled with the designs and taste of her creations and I know as the Catering Manager here, that her cake will arrive on time and in one piece!

• Sound Waves DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jessica is absolutely wonderful to work with at Cake Delights. If you want a one of a kind cake that your guests will be absolutely floored with then she is the one. If you choose her, just be prepared to have your cake published in the local Bridal Magazine!

• Maria Grace Photography Wedding Photographers

Jessica is an absolute delight to work with, and her cakes are unique and delicious. I'm so excited to work with Cake Delights again in the near future!

• Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, Virginia, 23464 See on map
    Location of (Cake Delights)