83 Reviews for Cake Delights

Setup (15)
Cupcakes (6)
Groom's Cake (2)
83 Cake Delights Reviews

Jessica at Cake Delights made our wedding cake and she was wonderful! She took our pictures and specifications and created a beautiful cake that was exactly what we imagined! All of our guests raved about it and said it was the best wedding cake they've ever had - and they were right! We're from out-of-state and did not get to do a testing (bummer) but we honestly couldn't have asked for anything better. The cake arrived on time and in great shape. Thank you so much to Cake Delights!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I could not have asked for a more perfect cake scenario. Jessica met with me on a weekend in order to accommodate my schedule, and when she found out that my husband was unable to make the tasting appointment, she boxed up all her samples and let me take them home so we could try them together. There was not a single bad option in the bunch, which made choosing flavors all the more difficult! We ended up going with a chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream frosting for our 6" cutting cake, and red velvet and strawberry cupcakes for our guests. I cannot rave about them enough. Everything was delicious, and BEAUTIFULLY presented. She even used cupcake wrappers in the exact colors of the wedding, which really pulled everything together. Everything was elegant and beautiful and tasted amazing, and she was so easy to work with throughout the entire process. She even found a designer to custom-make a masquerade mask cake topping for us! I would HIGHLY recommend Jessica at Cake Delights to anybody in the area looking for a cake for any reason at all.

Profile Picture User7488860, Recently Married, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

My wedding cake was STUNNING and DELICIOUS. We met with Jessica about a year before our wedding for the tasting. Her cakes blew me away, they were so good. And I highly, highly recommend the Nutella buttercream! They're also a great value for the quality, which fit extremely well in my budget! I had a basic idea of what I wanted my cake to look like and Jessica drew it out until it looked exactly like what I wanted. And on our wedding day (a year later!) the cake looked exactly like what we had discussed. The scrollwork/piping and sugar flowers were perfect. My cake looked so elegant and beautiful. And of course, it tasted just like I remembered! I can't wait to enjoy our top tier next year! Thank you, Jessica, for the most beautiful and perfect wedding cake!

Profile Picture Jacquie, 10/7/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Look no further, Jessica is the real deal! She made our wedding cake and cupcakes and they were amazing! The cake turned out exactly how we wanted it. She was also able to accommodate a gluten free request. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/23/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Cupcakes

Jessica did an absolutely amazing job creating our wedding cake and the groom's cake I'd requested. I was referred to her from a family friend who'd had cakes done by her several times. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting her during the initial consultation and cake tasting. She'd made samples of the flavors I'd requested and also some of her popular flavors to try as well. It was so hard choosing, but we ended up with three flavors for our cakes--red velvet, orange creamsicle, and almond pound with Nutella filling. Every flavor was so delicious! Our wedding cake was simple and elegant in exactly the way I'd envisioned. She arranged the flowers provided by our florist onto the cake perfectly in the way I was hoping. The cake in real life looked exactly as I'd always pictured it in my head. The groom's cake really impressed my husband! I'd kept it a surprise from him, and he was so excited when I pointed it out to him from our table. And as we got closer, he became even more overjoyed by all of the details in the cake. I'd given Jessica a vague idea of what I wanted to incorporate into the cake, and she turned it into something he just loved. Both cakes turned out better than I could have hoped for. I would take one of Jessica's cakes any time for any occasion!

Profile Picture Joyce, 7/1/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Groom's Cake

My cake was delicious. Met with Jessica and gave her our idea and it was better than I imagined. She made chocolate dipped Rice Krispie treats also and they were so good.

Profile Picture Carrie, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Jessica is so great to work with and her cakes are to die for. The only issue we had was choosing a flavor! She did a great job and she made my vision come to life and stayed within the budget. Wonderful vendor to work with!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/10/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Cake Delights was recommended to us in planning our daughter’s wedding. We were having some difficulty finding a baker that could provide some gluten free options. Jessica Steadman was very accommodating and was willing to make a gluten free wedding cake and some gluten free cupcake options along with traditional cupcakes. The wedding cake and cupcakes were beautifully made, and all were moist and delicious! Even the gluten free cupcakes were moist and delicious. which is very difficult to achieve.

Profile Picture Shaunna, 3/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The strawberry cake!!!! When you taste it, you will know that you have to have it as your wedding cake. I don’t even like cake usually, but this was the best thing I have ever tasted. Jessica is also a really sweet person and super creative. I told her some things I liked, and she drew me the perfect cake. Her ideas were pure gold. Fantastic!

Profile Picture Anna, 12/17/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely LOVED Jessica and her delicious cakes! We ordered 12 dozen cupcakes for our wedding and a small two tiered cake to cut. A couple of weeks before the wedding we added 3 dozen cupcakes to the order without a hitch! Meeting Jessica was the highlight of the cake selection process. She is SO nice and a very talented baker. We had the strawberry cake with vanilla buttercream, a yellow cake with chocolate buttercream, a chocolate chip banana ( OUT OF THIS WORLD ) cake with vanilla buttercream, and a chocolate cake with NUTELLA buttercream. Our cutting cake was one layer of almond pound cake and one layer of banana chocolate chip. She frosted the cupcakes and the cake to look like roses, and some of them were even SPARKLY! When it came down to it, narrowing down the flavors to actually choose was so hard, all the cakes were that good! I can't say enough wonderful things about Jessica and Cake Delights! She absolutely helped to make our wedding day perfect and our guests (who are still talking about the cake) incredibly happy!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 12/3/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

I had very specific ideas for my wedding cake when I first met with Jessica, and she matched them exactly, from the initial sketch to the final product! The cake was delicious (we did vanilla pound and red velvet) and got so many compliments from wedding guests! The cake was definitely one of my favorite parts of our wedding!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

DO NOT GO TO ANYONE ELSE! Jessica was so awesome! Our cake turned out exactly how we wanted, and it tasted delicious. Everyone raved about it!! My husband and I actually went to Cake Delights first, and then we decided to make sure of our decision by going to a larger cake business. No comparison! We got the "warm fuzzies" with Cake Delights. We knew that we would be getting exactly what we had discussed. Our cake was beautiful!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/14/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Jessica was great to work with. She was very flexible and answered all our questions. With the number of guests we had, we could've gone with a small cake or a medium cake. Jessica recommended to go with the small one because in her experience, there's always leftovers since not everyone will eat cake. We went with the medium cake just to make sure there was enough. We did end up with leftovers like she said but it was good to have something to snack on the next day!

Profile Picture User7229464, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup

If you're on the fence about booking Jessica for your wedding, don't be. First of all, her professionalism is outstanding! She was so courteous and left no detail untouched when it came to what I wanted in a design and cake flavors. Second, her hospitality was incredible! I had not only myself and my husband with me, but I also had my In Laws and a toddler and she accommodated us. She went above and beyond to make it special for us and she even made sure she understood what I needed. Last but not least, her cake flavors and design were outstanding! The cake flavors actually tasted as described and the fondant was even delicious! She is talented, caring and just a joy to work with! She will definitely be my go to for all my event cakes! Thank you again Jessica for making my day special!

Profile Picture Angel, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Jessica's cake's our delicious! Her strawberry and chocolate flavors are divine! We sent her a picture of a cake design we really liked, and she did a great job of recreating it. She was great when we needed to make last minute changes--very flexible! Definitely worth it!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/2/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Deciding to work with Jessica for our wedding cake was probably one of the best decisions we made. She was the only person we talked to that actually provided us with cake ideas based on our interests and was willing to work with us on a cake design that wasn't exactly a traditional wedding cake. Our cake had a different ecosystem on each tier - ocean, forest, and desert. Jessica made the most adorable little animals and plants for each tier - it was exactly what we pictured for our cake. She was really flexible and was completely on board with any crazy idea we came up with. Seeing the cake when we walked into our reception was one of my favorite wedding moments. Plus, it was delicious! Even our wedding coordinator told us it was one of the best cakes she had tasted. We really can't thank Jessica enough for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Katrina , 6/25/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

We were from out of town so we did all our communicating by phone and email, she always got back to us in a reasonable amount of time! We sent pictures of the style and colors we wanted, and she captured it perfectly. We had three flavors and each flavor was delicious! We had vanilla cake with rasberry filling only thing I would have like was more rasberry filling (but that's a personal perferance because I love filling more than cake) the chocolate cake with chocolate chips was great I love the chips they were not hard chips it's almost as if they melted a little while baking and stayed soft, and the lemon cake with lemon filling was by far our favorite.

Profile Picture User6901720, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake and cupcakes were amazing! Our guests LOVED the strawberry and Oreo cupcakes. Our wedding cake was beautiful. Jessica did an amazing job!! We highly recommend her!!!
The Hannahs

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/10/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Jessica gave us exactly what we wanted for our wedding day! We had a vision for a small cutting cake and three different flavors for cupcakes and she came through with some delicious pieces!! She let us taste so many different flavors and was so patient with us. She is truly so sweet and talented and we could not have asked for a better cake/cupcakes on our wedding day! :-)

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/30/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Jessica's strawberry cake was love at first bite! When we first met, she explained that she always uses fresh strawberries. And if it's strawberry picking season, she picks them herself! She had many other delicious flavors to choose from, but we ultimately decided on making each tier with a layer of strawberry and a layer of double fudge chocolate with a thin layer of strawberry preserves and icing in between. So delicious! And the cake was gorgeous, too! We gave her a few inspiration pictures, and she gave us some ideas and sketched out what she'd make for us. Cakes can be frosted with either fondant or buttercream. We went with primarily different textures in buttercream plus one faux layer covered in gold fondant.

We were really happy with the cake, and although we didn't save the top layer for our one-year anniversary, we asked the caterers to save us a couple extra slices to put in our room at the end of the night. So glad we did. It made a great late, late night dessert with champagne as well as dessert the next day. I'd love to have her make a small, single layer cake for our one-year. My mouth is already watering!

FYI - While our cake was decorated with fresh flowers from our florist, she also has a source for gorgeous, custom sugar flowers - she showed us a few, which looked amazing.

Profile Picture User5318293, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Jessica with Cake Delights is exceptionally talented in both making decadent tasting cakes as well as creating beautifully decorated masterpieces for your wedding day. For our rehearsal dinner, we had her make us a double chocolate fudge cake with peanut butter filling and nutella flavored butter cream frosting (drool!), and my matron of honor (who isn't crazy about cake) raved about that cake! For our wedding, she made us a 2 tiered cookies and cream cake with a white buttercream frosting, a cobalt blue ribbon around each base and some yellow piping on the side as well as a kitchen cake (served from the back, which cut down on the cost) that was white chocolate flavored with blue and yellow funfetti sprinkles. All of our guests loved the cake (and several had 2-3 slices!). We couldn't be happier with her services, and we are planning on asking her to make us a small cake for our one year anniversary!

Profile Picture Kehaulani, 4/23/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Groom's Cake, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Jessica does what she loves and that is one of the reasons why my fiance and I chose her! Her passion is reflected perfectly in the cake she makes. For our tasting, my fiance and I had the hardest time choosing a flavor because there were so many great options! Jessica did a perfect simplistic design on our cake that came out beautifully. All our guests were in awe of how amazing the traditional almond was and how rich the red velvet was. We wish we had more cake leftover!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 11/8/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

Jessica is so great at what she does! Our cake not only looked amazing but it was so good! All our guests loved it and I'm glad we went with her!

Profile Picture Tram, 9/6/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

If we only had one work to describe our cake, it would be beautiful. Not only was our wedding cake visually beautiful, the taste of the cake was amazing. The flavor we choose was white chocolate with butter cream frosting. The cake was very moist and delicious.

Profile Picture Carol, 9/3/15, 9 Reviews