Black Tie DJ Entertainment Reviews

35 | Zephyrhills, FL

35 Reviews for Black Tie DJ Entertainment

35 Black Tie DJ Entertainment Reviews

georgette · Married on 04/20/2018

We had a small wedding of 50 close friends and family. Flavio was great at our personal meeting going over how to make music selections and suggestions for our wedding. During the reception he kept the flow moving and guest engaged. Thank you Flavio!

Tara · Married on 03/25/2017

Flavio was great to work with! He was professional, on-time, organized and helped us plan and coordinate all the music for our special day!!! Our guests had the BEST time dancing the night away!!! I highly recommend Black Tie DJ Entertainment!!!

Julia · Married on 07/16/2016

Flavio was pleasant and helpful. He was great on the wedding day and before the date, I felt I could ask him questions, not only on the music but about weddings in general. He read the mood of the crowd and managed to keep the dancing going all night long. He helped my groom and I feel that we didn't need to worry about anything all night. He kept everything organized. I would definitely recommend him.

Caitlin · Married on 06/04/2016

Flavio was great to work with and definitely ensured that everyone at our wedding had a great time --he was able to blend some diverse music preferences and still make everyone happy and keep our guests dancing. His website was a great tool ---easy to use and allowed us to put in our requests ahead of time, as well as pay online and fill out forms. We'd highly recommend him.

Flav did a great job of listening to our ideas, adding his input, and keeping the party going all night long!

Michelle · Married on 04/30/2016

Flavio was an absolute professional from start to finish. He is organized and checks in regularly with the bride and groom to assist in any wedding planning help. He truly goes above and beyond just being a DJ. His website forum is easy to use and makes it so that your wedding can be exactly what you want. He was able to listen to what music we like and also add his own recommendations to create the feel and atmosphere we desired. He was also able to think on the fly and change his plan for the music when our venue changed the schedule of events at our wedding last minute. Flavio made everything happen seamlessly and kept our wedding on schedule while staying true to our style. He is an amazing DJ and does not try to take over your event by talking too much. He keeps the focus on the bride and groom, as it should be. I also recommend his uplighting options. It looks beautiful and was more affordable than many other places. I strongly recommend Flavio for your wedding or any other event!

Louis · Married on 10/03/2015

Flavio is not only a consummate professional but he also knows how to deliver a great party. He executed flawlessly despite inclement weather, power outages, and a somewhat slippery dance floor. Flavio gave us great advice on song selection, timing, and other details while also being very responsive despite us being across the country for most of the planning process. The DJ being a critical component of a wedding or other important celebration, I would not hesitate to recommend Flavio as your #1 choice. Look no further!

Nick · Married on 09/26/2015

My Wife and I got married on September 26th. At first we wanted a band and then realized how much it was going to cost so we went with a DJ. Everything was better then we expected! Flavio knew when to slow it down and when to get the party going. I would definitely recommend him for your wedding!! Thank you again! Nick/Kaity

kathlyn · Married on 09/18/2015

Flavio was absolutely wonderful. He was accommodating and great at going with the flow! I have never had to plan an event before, and he answered all my millions of questions with professionalism and ease. He was a pleasure to work with, and I know that if I ever need DJ servicing again, he is the man I will call.

Evan · Married on 08/01/2015

I used many websites to find great vendors for my wedding. We ultimately hired Flavio from Black Tie DJ Entertainment because he had great reviews across the board. He was so fantastic to work with right off the bat. He responded to all of my e-mails and we even had a few phone conversations. He was extremely reliable. Our venue was a space he had not worked in yet so he met with us a few days before the wedding to get a the lay of the land. On the day of our wedding everything went so smoothly! The hi-light was really the dancing at the end. We wanted a huge dance party and we definitely got it! The lighting was also terrific and fit the space really well. The music was right on point and our guests had a great time! I honestly can't say enough great things about Flavio's services. He did everything asked for and helped us pull-off a PERFECT NIGHT!

Amanda · Married on 06/26/2015

Love Love Love this Vendor

We used Blacktie Entertainment for our wedding 2 weeks ago and Flavio was absolutely great! He was beyond helpful, anytime I asked him for some song suggestions he got back to me right away with the perfect suggestions. The website is amazing, you can choose all of your songs and make special notes, I couldn't have been happier with my choice to go with Flavio and Black Tie DJ Entertainment. They rock!!!

Teddy · Married on 06/13/2015

Flavio is amazing!! He is very patient and helpful with song, ceremony, and setup suggestions. He worked with our catering director to help with the flow of the evening. The ceremony music was right on time and perfect. His website was amazing at allowing us to pick songs and make notes on when we wanted them played and for what purpose. He is one of the nicest people that I have ever met. We had to improvise our toast and he kept playing songs and talking to me until we were ready. He was able to get everyone to dance and enjoy themselves. I could go on and on, but the bottom line is that Flavio was amazing!

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2015

Flavio did an excellent job on our wedding this June. He kept in touch from the beginning and was very responsive to any questions we had. His website is excellent for those of us planning a wedding from far away ( and also for people like me who know and love certain songs when they hear them, but don't know the title or which artist sings it, haha). It also allowed us to make notes on certain songs to be played at certain times (i.e. slow dance for couples, cocktail hour). Flavio was excellent in recommending songs where we were at a loss on what to play. He is very good at reading the crowd and getting everyone on the dance floor. We also had a time crunch for some of our events (i.e. cake cutting, garter/bouquet toss) due to the timing we had arranged with the photographer but Flavio did an excellent job of keeping everything running smoothly and on time without it feeling rushed. We also really enjoyed the video clip of the wedding he shared with us (it is priceless to watch your entire family dancing down he dance floor in pairs to "Thriller" with their best monster faces on!). Great memories!! Thank you Flavio!

Elliot · Married on 05/30/2015

Flavio was awesome. Really nice, down to earth guy who didn't make a big scene like a lot of DJs might. Kept an AWESOME energy going.

My husband and I chose Flavio from an internet search of Portuguese speaking DJ's.. And right away he contacted us to set up a meeting. He was very professional, organized and easy to work with. He understood our vision for our music selection. At the wedding he made everything go seamless, from the ceremony to cocktail hour to the end of reception. Everyone was dancing all night having a great time!! We had so much fun all thanks to Flavio!!

I found Black Tie Entertainment on the internet while searching for a DJ to play at my October 2014 wedding. I contacted Flavio Medeiros and requested some more information about his services, which he sent promptly via email, and we decided to set up a meeting at a location and time most convenient to my fiancee and I. From the very beginning it was clear that Flavio was very organized, accommodating and punctual. At our first meeting he came very prepared, had clearly outlined agendas and prices, explained his style of entertaining, and it became apparent that he would fit our wedding ideas perfectly. My fiancee and I used his online DJ wedding planner website to choose the music for our wedding and spoke to Flavio on the phone or through email a few times here and there to go over some extra ideas for the wedding night. We came to find out on our wedding day that Flavio was everything he claimed to be from the start and more. He arrived on time, dressed formally, and came to find me before talking to anyone else or setting up his equipment. He wanted to say hello and go through the plans for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception that we spoke about one last time. I personally found that relieving and I knew my night would go smoothly thanks to his attention to detail. The background music as guests were arriving, ceremony music, and cocktail hour music were subtle and charming, exactly as we requested. The introductions of the bridal party and bride and groom to begin the reception were perfect! After the first dance, we picked up the pace a little to set the tone for the night, and it was difficult to get people back off the dance floor to eat dinner and have the cake cutting! We had to squeeze in the father of the bride, the mother of the groom dances, and the shoe game after a slow song so we didn't disappoint the dance party that just wouldn't slow down (if you don't know what the shoe game is, don't Google it, just ask Flavio - its fun!) Flavio catered

To finish the review that got cut off below:

We had to squeeze in the father of the bride, the mother of the groom dances, and the shoe game after a slow song so we didn't disappoint the dance party that just wouldn't slow down (if you don't know what the shoe game is, don't Google it, just ask Flavio - its fun!) Flavio catered his music choices around every guest at the wedding and I danced with my 5 yr old nephew up to my 84 year old grandmother. Upon request from a few of the guests, Flavio stayed for an extra hour to continue the party because it was so much fun. Never in a million years would I have expected my guests to ask him to stay! He said yes without hesitation and within 10 minutes had his equipment set up in the cocktail hour/bar area (because we only had the reception hall until 10pm) and kept the party rockin'! I absolutely couldn't have found someone to DJ my wedding better then Flavio. I highly recommend Black Tie DJ Entertainment if you would like an upbeat, professional, organized party at your wedding or formal affair.

Val · Married on 09/21/2014

I am very satisfied by the DJ service provided by Medeiros Black Tie DJ Entertainment and I am very happy I have chosen them among other entertaining companies. There are several reasons that made me decide for Flavio and his team. First, since I started exchange few emails with Flavio enquiring his service and price I have always received promptly, informative and clear replies. He has been always on time to the meeting, showing a wide knowledge of music and a deep dedication and commitment for his work. The result was a great success, all our guests mentioned the very good quality of the music, and they had fun. In fact, the music Flavio played, the atmosphere he created was fantastic and he made us very happy to have him as Dj. Highly recommended if you want to have a very professional service with a great atmosphere for your special day, great job Flavio!

David · Married on 09/20/2014

Flavio of Black Tie DJ Entertainment provided DJ services for our recent wedding. He was wonderful and we are very, very pleased with his services. He demonstrated a wonderful "feel" for the wedding and the guests, knowing what music to play and when to play it. Although we provided him with many song choices for different parts of our wedding, his sense of timing and unobtrusive, professionalism was exactly what we were seeking in a DJ. He is responsible and talented at what he does. In addition, he has a very pleasant manner and a very nice way about him. Flavio is a quality DJ. We would highly recommend him.

Anne · Married on 09/13/2014

FLAV WAS GREAT!!! The music at our event was perfect, he took recommendations that we asked for ahead of time and added to it so everyone had a great time! So many of our guests (of all ages!) said they loved the music. He also does a great job of MCing in an understated way (doesn't talk into the mic the whole night! but gets the job done). We weren't able to meet him ahead of time because we live out of the area, but he was really helpful throughout the whole process and made sure our event would go smoothly. Definitely hire Black Tie if you want professional service, fun music, and no fuss!

Elsie · Married on 08/23/2014

Music plays a huge role for me and my then fiancé and now husband. That is why when we are planning our wedding I make it a point to make sure that the music that will be airing on our wedding party will reflect the colorful and happy journey we had and will be having as a couple. The wedding is great and it becomes even better with good music provided by Black Tie DJ Entertainment, we had a great time partying together with our guests, it was really a fun night and I just want to give the credits to the people who work hard to make it possible and Black Tie DJ Entertainment is one of the key players. More power to your business!!!

We were very happy with our decision to use Back Tie DJ Entertainment. We were looking for a DJ that didn't overpower the party. They delivered. The service was very professional and the atmosphere created was just fun. They also have a great online tool to help you pick and organize all of your songs.
    Highly recommend! A+++

Matthew · Married on 05/09/2014

Everyone was very happy with the music in every way! We would definitely recommend Flavio to anyone interested in having an non-intrusive, professional and effective DJ that plays awesome music.

Flavio at Medeiro's Black Tie DJ entertainment was fantastic at our wedding. We wanted a fun party with out a club atmosphere and he provided that .The whole process beginning to the end was a pleasure. He was very attentive to our requests, through our meetings and his online planner. Emails were always answered promptly and he checked in regularly with us throughout the planning process. On our wedding day he worked closely with the venue and all of out vendors so our event went perfectly smooth! The most important thing was that everyone danced all night long!! Our guests had so much fun. The party atmosphere was fun and energetic and Flavio kept that going the whole time.

Mike · Married on 09/29/2012

Our wedding went smooth and fantastic thanks to Flavio! Right from the beginning, he took the time to listen to what my wife and I wanted and helped us plan it. We really enjoyed using the online planning tools to select music, list our bridal party, and much more! As the day got closer, Flavio met with us to go over all final details to make sure everything was going to be smooth for our wedding day. At the reception, Flavio played great song after great song and everyone talked about how much fun they had. If you want a DJ that is classy and professional without becoming the star of your wedding, you won't be sorry with Medeiros Black Tie DJ and Flavio!

Mike and Kate H.