Big Beats Entertainment Reviews

37 | Riverview, FL

37 Reviews for Big Beats Entertainment

Crystal · Married on 03/24/2018

Chris was great!! We lacked some direction during our reception and Chris stepped in and took care of things. He was awesome! Equipment and sound was great. He kept the evening going and everyone loved dancing. We highly recommend his services.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Colleen · Married on 11/05/2017

We hired Chris with Big Beats for an anniversary party and I have to say, he was such a great DJ! He kept the party right on track and played all of our music that we requested. His personality is exactly what you need when looking for a DJ. I can't say enough about Big Beats, he went above and beyond to make our special day perfect! Thank you Chris!!!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Big Beats Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, I loved helping your family celebrate your parents 70th anniversary!

Candice · Married on 11/04/2017

We booked Chris with Big Beats Entertainment for our wedding day, and would book him a million times over. Chris is extremely professional. He responded almost immediately upon reaching out, and asked many questions to ensure he would be the right fit for us. Any time we had a question after booking, we never had to wait more than a few hours for an answer. Chris also offers a wealth of knowledge when it comes to wedding planning. He made great suggestions to create better flow throughout the day and when things didn’t go as planned, he ensured that no one noticed. His timing was absolutely perfect when it came to our ceremony music and he did a great job of incorporating themed music in the cocktail hour (prohibition era). As for the reception, we love A LOT of different types of music, and figured it would be difficult to incorporate all of them in one night. Not for Chris. He was able to touch on every genre, while transitioning between songs seamlessly. He also stayed away "mainstream", overplayed songs like we asked. Chris's best talent was that he really knows how to read a crowd. We are in our 20s, with siblings in their 30s and lots of family 40+. He made sure everyone was having a blast. There were people on the dance floor I never would've expected out of their chair. The highlight of the reception was the last song of the night. Chris ran over before and asked if we had a special request that everyone could sing to. "Bohemian Rhapsody" of course! In that moment we looked around and realized almost everyone had stayed through the reception, and was on the dance floor singing with us. That was a beautiful moment he created for us and was the absolute perfect way to end the night :) We highly recommend Chris for any event

Sent on 01/28/2018

Big Beats Entertainment's reply:

Thank You so much for letting be a part of your wedding! I wish you and you family all the happy times you can handle!

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

Chris really brought the party to our wedding! He was fun and really took out ideas to a whole new level! Great DJ and really knows how to read a crowd to keep the party jumping! Thanks Big Beats for a wonderful wedding!!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Big Beats Entertainment's reply:

Loved working with you both! Congratulations!

Sydney · Married on 03/11/2017

DJ Chris was phenomenal! My husband and I had several personal requests for both the ceremony and the reception, and this guy went above and beyond to meet our expectations! We also had an optional wedding rehearsal because the rehearsal time was not compatible with the majority of the bridal party's work schedule, so we let DJ Chris know he didn't have to come, but he showed up anyways! At the actual wedding, he jumped in and assisted with everything- he took initiative to keep the show running smooth and kept us at ease. My husband was extremely impressed with the way he took action and how well he communicated with our coordinator, staff, and even our wedding guests. Anytime we had a question or concern, he jumped in with the answer or made sure to find the solution. Because of this guy, we were able to truly relax and enjoy the experience, and the experience was awesome because on top of all that, he nailed the music! The jams were ON POINT! WHAT A BLAST! We highly recommend this DJ. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Big Beats Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! I wish you both all the happy times you can handle!

Colleen · Married on 12/10/2016

Chris Heath was very flexible with what and how we wanted. Very personable

Sent on 04/21/2017

Simply outstanding!!! That is how I would describe Chris Heath in every way. Not only did Chris patiently meet with us many times, in person, via phone, via email, via text about everything "music" related regarding the wedding, he is the reason why the entire wedding was so beautiful. Chris connected us with incredible vendors, he provided well needed advice for our wedding plans, he was honest about what would and wouldn't work, he handled last minute wedding emergencies (that had nothing to do with him) for us so we wouldn't have to worry, he is simply a 100% professional in every sense of the word. He really cared about the outcome of the entire wedding, not just the sound. As to the DJ services, he is fantastic! Our guests loved his music selections, he kept the party going all night until we had to leave the clubhouse.....our guests said it was the best wedding that they had ever been to and he had such a large part to do with it. He took care of things without me even knowing that he did. He did as much event coordination as the event coordinator at our venue. Had I known that Chris also did wedding lighting before I signed the lighting contract with someone else, I certainly would have used him so that the lighting would have been handled more professionally. I would recommend Chris Heath and Big Beats Entertainment for any event that you have. You will have hired a 100% talented professional that has integrity, no excuses, no nonsense, is honest, and REALLY cares about you and the success of your event. Simply the BEST!

Sent on 01/19/2015

roz · Married on 10/15/2016

Chris has a great personality and will customize the music to suit your guests. He is extremely flexible and great at getting the party going.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Dawn · Married on 08/27/2016

Chris did an amazing job! Kept everyone dancing the night away! His up-lighting made the venue beautiful!
    Chris is super easy to work with, and will play exactly what you require for your event. Just loved having him as our DJ! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Jill · Married on 04/01/2016

Really wonderful to work with and willing to meet to discuss ideas. Kept the reception moving and gave us a heads-up when different parts (toasts, cake-cutting, etc.) were about to happen. So easy to contact and work with. I would recommend for any event!

Sent on 04/08/2016

Big Beats Entertainment's reply:

You both were so nice to talk music with, loved everything about your wedding! Thanks for the compliments.

Scott · Married on 11/28/2015

Chris was fantastic from start to finish of the wedding planning process. He provides WAY more than just DJ services. He is extremely knowledgeable about light displays, the order of the reception, and how a room should be set up. He is also very personable. Chris met with us multiple times before our big day to discuss the ins and outs of our reception. He made great suggestions and helped us to think of things (like GOBO lighting) that we would have never thought of ourselves. During our reception, he was incredibly adaptable. Although we gave him a list of songs catered to a more adult audience, he was able to please the numerous children that were in attendance with lots of party favorites. If you book with Chris you are getting a DJ that works very hard and has loads of experience. We were so happy with his services and he helped our reception run very smoothly, all at a very reasonable price!!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Tatiana · Married on 10/25/2015

Chris was absolutely amazing! Our wedding went just as planned! He was very patient and kind to every last minute demand which kept my nerves at all time low in such a stressful time! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Lyndsey · event on 10/09/2015

Big Beats Entertainment was a huge support for a first time event. I relied heavily on Chris's experience and was please that I did. He met with me prior to the event and was responsive to emails and texts, easing my nerves along the way. Big Beats Entertainment has the most impressive sound system and lighting that I have ever experienced! Once Chris set up, the event went to a whole other level. I can't wait for our next event with Big Beats!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Chris with Big Beats Entertainment was fantastic. He was so professional with the bridal party when the weather caused the ceremony to be moved inside...he took charge and handle a frazzled bride with ease and compassion. Then to make matters even more trying the caterer was almost 3 hours late. He was able to entertain without missing a beat and our guests were unaware of the chaos in the kitchen. Everyone had a great time! He even taught us a few moves on the floor...highly recommend his services.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Big Beats Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, sometimes when it rains you need to make hot chocolate.

Loved Chris! He met us beforehand to go over all the music and our preferences for the order of events at the reception. Our guests weren't too dance-y, but he did an awesome job trying to keep people interacting! He played what we wanted, and kept us on track for time! Fantastic! Would recommend! :):):)

Sent on 12/12/2015

Casey · Married on 03/28/2015

Great Dj, met several times is to make sure we got exactly what we wanted!!!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Thank You!
  • User4903920 · event on 03/14/2015

I co-chaired a fundraising Gala with approximately 200 attendees. Chris did an amazing job. This was the fifth gala I attended for the organization (the first I co-chaired). In years past, at the end of the evening, there were just a few of us dancing, and it was rather anticlimactic. This year, however, was quite the opposite. I have never seen so many people on the dance floor, nor have I ever heard attendees plea in unison for “one more song, one more song…” Chris was great! The lighting was perfect as well!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Brittany · Married on 02/21/2015

WOW!!! Chris was so amazing for our wedding in February!! He had the BEST equipment!! His lights were such a nice touch on our wedding!! I loved the entertainment Chris provided!! I appreciated his help and suggestions! He met with us before our wedding at our venue and walked around and helped show us where certain things would be and where he would set up. He let me pick the light colors for inside and outside the venue. I sent him a music worksheet with our songs and he played it to the T!!! He was extremely easy to work with and such a great outgoing personality. Our guests loved him and everyone was on the dance floor the entire night!! Not a bad song played! We enjoyed him and would highly recommend him for any events! I can't wait to use him again soon!!! THANK YOU CHRIS!!!!

Sent on 03/12/2015

Big Beats Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! I wish you both all the happiness love can give you.

susan · event on 01/23/2015

DJ Chris had everyone up and dancing the whole night. His advice before the party as far as the lighting effects were very helpful and made the room look amazing! My daughter has attended parties before that he has worked and its always the same outcome.He is definetly a great DJ!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/24/2015

Kelly · event on 01/18/2015

Chris is, flat out, the reason our event was so successful. This is the 2nd year he has been our DJ for our Father Daughter dance. We have girls ranging from 5 years old to 13 and he never fails to deliver music that appeals to all of them. Our dad's were especially impressed!! Between the music and Chris's incredible lighting, our Father Daughter dance was beyond perfect. Our school, Winthrop Charter, is incredibly lucky to have found such a great DJ!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Tatjana · event on 12/11/2014

Well, where shall we begin.. We are working with Big Beats Entertainment for over 3 years and we will hire them again and again. Chris Heath, the President of the company, is a good listener, DJ, Line Dance Teacher and just an awesome Man! He tailors his lights and music according to our event Theme Party, Number of People and Our Requests. It is so easy to communicate with this business man and achieve our goals. What more can we ask for? Enjoy his services and see for yourself! We did!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Lisa · Married on 11/29/2014

Chris is very friendly and knowledgable in his field . He did exactly what we requested of him for our event in our budget.

Sent on 12/15/2014
  • User4539352 · event on 10/30/2014

Chris did an awesome job at the surprise birthday party that I threw for my mom. He was punctual, friendly, and professional. He definitely has the personality to warm any crowd and is able to keep his humor respectful. The lights that he had all across the room added to the ambience. No complaints on my end concerning his services; I would definitely recommend him to the next person.

Sent on 11/10/2014

From start to finish Chris kept the events of the evening in check and timely. During the procession he provided sound assistance for the piano player as well as recorded music required at the correct time. We met several times prior to the wedding to make sure the music was suitable and how the night would progress from start to finish. Chris offered everything needed to have the right atmosphere from lighting to the music. He also had additional Ideas that we had not thought of that made a big difference. My daughter got her dream wedding. With Chris's assistance we achieved that goal.

Sent on 10/15/2014