Bella Vita Event Productions Reviews

Windsor, CA
Rating 4.6 out of 5, 16 Reviews
View more information

• User2546854 2+ years ago
    Words can not express my overall experience with Bella Vita Event Productions. I had a vision for my flowers, ceremony and reception decor along with a strict budget and bella vita exceeded my expectations on my special day within my budget. Christina was professional and provided great customer service throughout the planning process. This vendor is amazing.
  • Z
    Zena Married on 08/23/2015
    Christina was great to work with. She was great at communication even through her busy schedule and if I didn't hear from her, I heard from someone from her team. She really worked with my budget. The flowers came out beautiful, although I didn't go all out, I'm so glad I didn't. Simple and beautiful... the colors of the flowers were vibrant and fresh. My bouquet was a bit heavy & didn't realize how big it was going to be, but it was so BEAUTIFUL!! It was used as our centerpiece for our reception head table, it was the perfect showcase for it. She really captured what I was looking for. The flowers in my wedding portraits are beyond beautiful. I highly recommend Christina and her team!
  • User2080089 Event on: 12/10/2014
    I used Bella Vita Events for my wedding and they did such an amazing job that when we needed a floral piece for my Aunt's funeral mass I called Christina right away. She used some of my Aunts favorite flowers and created a perfect wrap around her urn. No matter what the event, if you need flowers, Christina and Bella Vita Event Productions should be your one and only call! Thank you to Bella Vita for the beautiful way that they honored my Aunt in flowers!
  • User2080072 2+ years ago
    Christina and her team are nothing short of AMAZING!!! I am not the flower professional, and I definitely found it with Bella Vita! I knew that feel that I wanted for my flowers and my wedding, and general colors. I think I knew 1 particular flower that I wanted and 1 that I didn't. Other than that Christina talked to me (many times! I was calling her all the time with new ideas or questions), had me pinterest arrangements that I liked, then we had another chat with some pictures before she went shopping. She has props and items available to rent at reasonable prices, so I didn't have to worry about running around for mirrors for the center pieces, shepherds hooks, she even had some wine barrels that we used on either side of the alter.
    She was very respectful of my budget and the day of I was absolutely FLOORED!!! Everything was stunning and perfect!!! We had some petals down the isle but also had some simple yet elegant arrangements hanging from shepherds hooks. Her team arranged my (not so simple) center piece concept just the way I envisioned it.
    Even my venue was impressed with the florist that I had discovered! Bella Vita Events made my day hassle free and absolutely stunning!! Christina is extremely knowledgeable, a visionary, a has such an eye to create beautiful masterpieces!! You will not be sorry if go with these guys!
    Misty Married on 05/16/2014
    Christina is amazing at what she does. We met with her over lunch & disguised options. She knew we were on a budget & was happy to give us several options that could work for us. I sent her photos & we disguised what my vision was. She could not have gotten it more right!!! I loved my flowers! Every arrangement was perfect. The exact colors I had in mind & it was beautiful! Couldn't be happier with the outcome! She was on point & you can tell this is her passion. I highly recommend her!
    Jenn Married on 04/26/2014
    I worked with Christina and she was AweSome. I had no idea what I wanted but she did an AMAZING job with the flowers and my bouquet was gorgeous. I went with simple red roses and the flowers that she used were so fresh, and unbelievably beautiful...
  • Jackie
    Jackie Married on 04/26/2014
    ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT!!! Prior to the festivities, I entered the reception room and was overwhelmed by the beauty and scent of the outstanding floral arrangements....I just stood there in awe as tears streamed down my face. From the moment I met Christina, I knew she was the one to adorn my sister's celebration (I was my sister's coordinator) Christina nailed my vision down to the last detail!! It was truly above and beyond my expectations. Christina listens, takes through notes, and runs with the vision you describe within in your budget. As my sister and husband entered the reception room (as well as our guests) the reaction was as my own, overwhelmed and in awe of the breathtaking arrangements. The photos capturing this moment are priceless. We continue to have friends and family comment on the stunning floral arrangements. I highly recommend Christina from Bella Vita Events! Christina's friendly, extremely knowledgeable, and professional demeanor will set your mind at ease knowing you have one of the best in the business taking care of you. THANK YOU CHRISTINA...WE'LL BE BACK :o)
  • User1411081 2+ years ago
    Christina was fabulous!! The flowers were amazing!! It was a great price and well over worth her services. I wish I had paid her to put the flowers out. Bride to a bride, seriously don't try and do everything yourself. I'd hire her again in a heartbeat :)
  • User971907 2+ years ago
    Christina and her staff are extremely pleasant and flexible. They did a fantastic job on our flowers and were very responsive to our budget's needs. I highly recommend them for your next event!
  • User2186903 2+ years ago
    Christina was amazing! I had won my bridal bouquet at a wedding event and she went above and beyond with her services! We bought our bridesmaid's bouquets, my groom, his groomsman, and our father's boutonnieres, and corsages for our moms and grandmothers. They were all so very beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Christina really worked with us on our price point to ensure we still would get the specific flowers we wanted and just switched up the secondary and tertiary flower choices.

I would definitely recommend Bella Vita, you will get exactly what you are looking for and not pay a penny more than what you are comfortable with.
    Shaula Married on 10/24/2014
    I worked with Christina for my wedding flowers. She not only made the wedding process seamless, but on my wedding day- I was blown away!! Everything was more than I could have imagined! Christina is SO talented and I'm so glad I was able to work with her! We planned a destination wedding and the majority of the planning was done over email and a couple of phone calls. She made me at ease to trust her and I'm so glad I did! Thank you Christina for your prompt responses and creating my beautiful flower arrangements and décor for my wedding! My guests could not stop raving on how beautiful the flowers were!
  • bagelbabe22
    Pamela Married on 06/25/2011
    I hired Christina to do my Daughters wedding and was very pleased with all that she did. She did everything we asked for and more. My expectation were high and she managed to make all my daughters dreams come true... I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs or wants to have all your dreams come to life.
  • User1105778 2+ years ago
    From the moment I met with Christina of Bella Vita Event Productions, I knew I would be in great hands when it came to my flowers for our 12/29/12 wedding. Little did I know, Christina would be my rock throughout the wedding planning process! Her creativity knows no bounds and she goes so far above and beyond the call of duty. Her ideas are out of this world and her work is breathtaking. Christina worked with our budget to create spectacular arrangements with glitz and glamour. She was attentive to every idea and question we had throughout the planning process and offered so many great referrals along the way. Christina is an expert and a true professional. She is down to earth and it was like working with a close friend. She has a gift and a passion for her work and I am so happy to have met and worked with her while planning my wedding.
    Alisha Married on 07/12/2014
    I think one of the first things every bride realizes is that professional flowers are EXPENSIVE. Since full on professional reception flowers were out of my budget, I had Christine at Bella Vita do my bouquet, five bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. When I first talked to Christine, I didn't have a vision, or colors or really anything picked out. She was patient with me, and iterated on a couple designs until I was happy, and did not mind that my vision evolved along the way. A lot of what I wanted was expressed in feelings, moods, emotions, and Christine listened to me and ran with it. All of her recommendations were great. I felt our visions were in sync and trusted her to come up with beautiful bouquets. They looked absolutely amazing!!!!! Totally gorgeous and I was receiving compliments all day/night. All of this was accomplished by phone, email, and pinterest, since I was living in San Diego and planning a Sonoma wedding. Christina also coordinated with my cake vendor to ensure beautiful, matching flowers were available to decorate the cake. If you want a florist whose creative, artistic, warm, flexible, and easy to work with then choose Christina.
  • User1709916 2+ years ago
    Christina's services were part of our wedding venue package.

I was unable to meet with Christina in person due to distance, but I did briefly chat with her over the phone once, then corresponded with her via e-mail up until my wedding. Communicating with Christina over e-mail was very challenging, and it would often take days in order to get a response. When I confronted her about the slow communication though, she did apologize & tell me that they were often on-site at events but were also available via phone - I appreciated the apology, but e-mail was a better & quicker form of communication for me. Anyways, we continued to play e-mail tag back and forth for weeks until we were finally able to come up with my estimate.

I had to send my contract and payment in full immediately after I was given my estimate so I would not be charged an extra rush order fee. I wanted to pay via credit card but decided against it after I found out that there is an additional $50 processing fee for credit card transactions.

The day of my wedding, Christina delivered the flowers early. The flowers did somewhat resemble my pictures and ideas, but I thought they could have been executed a lot better. My bouquet had some roses that were turning BROWN and they had just arrived. The boutonniere roses were also ginormous; we decided to pluck off some of the petals before we put them on the boys so they didn't look so overwhelming on their suits.

I was disappointed in the quality and arrangement of my flowers, as well as with the slow communication leading up to the wedding. Price was also high, but I understand that flower arrangements are always pricey. If I could have chosen my florist, I would have chosen someone else.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 11/11/2011
    I was extremely disappointed in this vendor. During the planning process, it seemed we were on the same page. She drafted a contract which addressed everything I asked for, drafted sketches which matched my descriptions and requests, everything seemed good, so I hired her. Then, a few problems started with responsiveness, but I ignored them and figured it was the height of the wedding season. I hoped we were still on track. Then, due to car trouble, she missed our final walk through, but assured me everything was on track and she knew exactly what I wanted. The day of the wedding, nothing was done according to my contract. Flowers were substituted, colors were off. And the design of the centerpieces were not even close to what had been outlined in the contract. The flowers were pretty, but NOT what I ordered. The were boring and typical, and bore no resemblance to the unique ideas we had developed. If you don't care what the design looks like, this vendor might be a good choice for you. But if you have specific ideas, I do not recommmend her.