Lily and Mint Events

Petaluma, CA View map

Welcome to Lily & Mint Events! We are a full service floral design company based in Sonoma and Mendocino Counties. Our services are available within the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond, including Napa, Sonoma, and Mendocino Counties. We help you bring your floral visions to life. Our style is organic yet elegant and truly romantic. That said, our goal is to make you truly happy with your wedding flowers, whatever your vision may be.

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers
  • User2457269 2+ years ago
    Ordering wedding flowers is a funny thing, you have in your mind what you are dreaming of and through sharing photos and verbal descriptions of flowers that you don't even know the names of, you try to convey what your vision is. That said, Andrea absolutely blew my mind. I could not have conceived of more beautiful arrangements, and my wedding bouquet brought tears to my eyes!

Thank you for doing simply amazing work, having an impeccable eye for color and composition, you truly made my wedding an event straight out of the pages of a magazine! Put the beauty of your wedding in Andrea's hands and you will be simply thrilled!
    Gabrielle Married on 08/29/2015
    I worked with Andrea for my wedding at Copain winery on August 29th 2015. I literally cannot say enough good things about her. From the moment I started working with her, she showed her creativity and her intense passion for designing the perfect floral arrangements for my wedding. From the pinterest page she created for me to the patience she showed as I tried to change ridiculously specific details while planning a wedding across the country, I was so incredibly impressed with Andrea. I feel so lucky to have found her and would say anyone looking for a florist anywhere in the area, you should MOST definitely work with Andrea if you can. And on top of everything, the prices were so reasonable. She could get away with charging 10x for the amazing work she does!!

Assaggiare Mendocino Assaggiare Mendocino Wedding Caterers

With a planner's mind and an event designer and decorator's eye, Lily and Mint brings beauty and grace to your wedding celebrations. Whether you are looking for rustic or elegant, their floral designs and decor are not to be missed. Andrea and her team as a pleasure to work with as well, and are organized, calm and thorough, handling all of the little details that make your wedding special.

Petaluma, 94952
415-361-3515
Location of (Lily and Mint Events)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding