Fieldstone Florals

Santa Rosa, CA View map

$2,500 Typical Price

Fieldstone Florals is a professional floral design service in Santa Rosa, California. Owner Trish Rocchi harnessed her longstanding love of flowers and nature’s beauty, and opened Fieldstone Florals to help couples of all budgets find floral designs for the right price. She will design floral arrangements custom to your ideas, wedding style, and budget. No matter what your background or needs may be, Fieldstone Florals can provide the perfect flowers for your wedding.

Fieldstone Florals provides elegant and affordable floral arrangements for any budget. Trish Rocchi tends her own gardens, and sources flowers locally to provide seasonal flowers for your arrangements. Fieldstone Florals provides an initial consultation and venue setup to help you plan and decide the best floral items for your venue and budget. Once you’ve decided your budget and arrangement ideas, Fieldstone Florals will create the perfect package for your wedding day.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$55.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2500.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

• Kimberly
    Kimberly K. Married on 09/10/2021

Flowers so gorgeous they came with us on our honeymoon

I gave Trish a few pics off Pinterest and told her I like the “messy” look as opposed to a tight wrapped bouquet. The job she did was incredible and I actually took one of the barrel arrangements on our honeymoon with us. I also had a 4 year old flower girl who wanted her own bouquet to match her Aunt Kimmys and Trish did such a good job with this little bouquet. Highly recommend as her prices are great and her communication, emails were always prompt.

Fieldstone Florals's reply:

Thank you so much Kimberly! It was so nice to finally design your Florals after a years wait! You were a georgous couple and a delight to work with! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing Florist!

Trish was responsive, professional and flexible from start to finish. I live in NJ and had to plan a destination wedding in Sebastopol, CA on my own - I got lucky and found her randomly on Thumbtack and I’m so glad I did! Her pricing is incredibly reasonable, especially for the quality of work. I simply sent her some inspiration pictures and when I was fortunate enough to meet up with her on a trip out to my venue (where she had never worked before), she offered some small suggestions for the aisle decor (and where to reuse ceremony flowers for the reception and save some money). She even adjusted our contract several times due to changes in guest count and last minute add-one I thought of (sweetheart table flowers, welcome sign decor, etc).

On the day of my wedding, I didn’t know what to expect because of my nearly blind planning from across the country, but once I saw my flowers I actually cried. They were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I wanted - she truly listened to my inspiration pictures but kept things within my budget. So many people told me how stunning our flowers were and how perfect they were for my venue and the vibe I was going for. They were more beautiful than I could’ve imagined.

I’d definitely recommend Fieldstone Florals to anyone in the Bay Area looking for a florist and I’d certainly work with her again. Thanks so much Trish!

Fieldstone Florals's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda! I loved working with you and making your vision from afar come to life. I wish you both much happiness in the years to come.
    Trish
    Emily W. Married on 09/07/2019

Ladies & Gents, this is the florist for you!

Trish designed my floral arrangements for my September 2019 wedding in Sonoma. From the moment we first spoke I knew Trish was one of a kind--professional, kind, empathetic, and genuinely passionate about creating the perfect wedding experience. As a destination bride, there are so many variables that are outside your control, but with Trish I never once worried about my floral arrangements. She organized a site visit to my venue on her own, and was great about communicating via email. I welled up when she handed me my bouquet....it was just that perfect. With only a few photos, a brief call, and a handful of emails she completely nailed the aesthetic I was looking for--and her rates are unbelievably reasonable. Seriously--if you are pouring through reviews, stressing over selecting the perfect florist for your wedding that will listen to you, work with you, and design just for you--stop now, and call Trish. She is one of a kind, and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Fieldstone Florals's reply:

Thank you so much, Emily! I loved every minute of working with you from the first phone call to the day of your beautiful wedding. Destination weddings can be so stressful but we made it work! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Fieldstone Florals 1
Gift
Free consultation

Love Lit Photography Love Lit Photography Wedding Photographers

I've been lucky enough to see Fieldstone Florals' work first hand and it truly is a tailored botanical experience to say the least. Aside from the work I know that Trish is an absolute pleasure to work with. Her energy and spirit is happy and uplifting and is a joy to be around. I suppose the saying is true - if you do what you love, you'll never work a day in your life - because that's definitely what's felt when working a wedding with Fieldstone!

Krystal Craven Photography Krystal Craven Photography Wedding Photographers

I can't say enough amazing things about Fieldstone Florals! Trish's floral creations are absolutely gorgeous and the service I've witnessed when working a wedding together was outstanding! Many florists will deliver the arrangements and leave, but Trish demonstrated true passion and customer service by ensuring the arrangements were properly placed and that the wedding party had their boutonnieres and bouquets. It was a pleasure getting to be on a vendor team with her, I look forward to working with her again in the future, and I highly recommend her to any couple looking for a florist who will not only provide great floral arrangements but invest in their wedding vision!

Fieldstone Ct Santa Rosa, CA, 95405
Location of (Fieldstone Florals)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding