California Sister Floral Design & Supply

Sebastopol, CA View map

$4,000 Typical Price

California Sister offers full service wedding florals. Our designs reflect a love of California and its naturally stunning beauty. We source from and support, our abundant local farms. Located in Sonoma County, serving Sonoma & Napa Counties, and the greater Bay Area. Visit our shop in The Barlow, Sebastopol CA.

info@californiasister.com

707-827-8090

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$300.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$115.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$40.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Chuppah Decor
Corsages
Flower Petals
    Jennifer Married on 06/18/2016
    On the advice of our wedding planner (LVL Weddings and Events) we completely trusted California Sister to provide the flowers and green garlands for our wedding. We didn't give much input except to say we wanted green garland on our tables and wedding arch, and green and white flowers for the bouquet and cocktail tables. I was completely blown away by what they provided. My bouquet was the most beautiful, lush, elegant bouquet I have ever seen, and I never realized how special it could make me feel holding it while walking down the aisle. I had no idea what to expect -- and probably would have been happy with a bushel of wildflowers. But what we got was so much more elegant and stunning than that. Truly, trust this vendor to work their magic. They did for us for our tables, bouquet and flowers for the grooms and in-laws. Everything was just perfect!

California Sister Floral Design & Supply's reply:

Jennifer, thank you so much for this sweet review. It makes us happy to know you enjoyed your flowers! It was our pleasure. Best wishes for many years of love & happiness!
  • User2598626 2+ years ago
    We were extremely happy with the flowers on our wedding day from California Sister. We had our wedding at the Barlow Event Center, which is conveniently located next to her new shop at the Barlow. We trusted Nichole’s vision and imagination and were so pleased at how beautiful everything turned out. She transformed our homemade huppah into a work of art. We got compliments the whole wedding day on how beautiful our bouquet/boutonnieres were along with the gorgeous table decorations, which really made our décor over the top. We would highly recommend her to anyone!
    Jazz Married on 04/08/2016
    California Sister Floral Design & Supply responded quickly to my inquiries and were very enthusiastic and kind. I loved their portfolio on their site, their arrangements were exuberant, untamed yet not entirely wild either and they gave unexpected options for weddings (which I loved) as well. I had a small wedding and they had an elopement package that was perfect for me. I had a consultation with Nichole (designer) and presented my wedding colors which included photos of my dress, bridal party outfits and they were completely open to viewing my inspiration for my wedding and flowers on pintrest. I wanted my flowers to be unique, stunning and memorable so I gave them ideas of some flowers I had envisioned but mainly colors …and the notion that I wouldn’t want to see any conventional flowers in my bouquets…and then let Nichole be as creative as she liked. The final product was breathtaking, uniquely me and perfectly complemented my dress and the bridal party’s without overshadowing me (the bride). I would highly recommend this shop and have done so to all that have been captivated by my amazing flowers!

Pricing

California Sister Floral Design & Supply Price Rates

Warner's Whole Heart Events Warner's Whole Heart Events Wedding Planners

Beautiful Boho flowers, easy to work with and such a great eye.

6790 McKinley St, # 190 Sebastopol, 95472
707-827-8090
Location of (California Sister Floral Design & Supply)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding