21 Reviews for Esthetics By Jenna

4.7

0.0

Camille was to do my family's makeup for my sisters wedding she was supposed to air brush us and that day her machine didn't work. She brought an assistant to do hair but the assistant did our make up because Camille was running behind because she was late.She did my sisters makeup by hand it was an August wedding the hottest day it melted off she caked the makeup on and within 1/2 hour she was melting. We had to touch up her up within 1/2 hour to not look shiny. I was so displeased we were to be airbrushed and she didn't and pushed us off on her assistant because she was running behind.Her assistant didn't know what she was doing and many of us had to go fix it ourselves and fix what we can.She offered another service of cosmetic tattooing I agreed I wanted my eyebrows tattooed in. I made by appt when she gave me a different address then her business address I was confused as it was her apartment she did the service out of this time.I showed up and I had to sit in a chair by a tiny desk she pulls out a tattoo machine and explained what she would do. When half way done she tells me to look and see if it is what I wanted I went to the bathroom to the mirror I was mortified it was uneven and not the color we were looking for I cried. I was told to come back so she can fix it:( it was thick and uneven and not in the right placement that it should be so I didn't return asked for my refund for another place to fix. She refused I asked for her license # to report her to the IDPR she wouldn't give it to me so I looked her up she is not in their system.

Profile Picture Salena, 2/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Camille was amazing!! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a professional hair and makeup artist who will travel to your location. Her pricing is extremely reasonable and she does amazing work! She was great for the trial - very thorough and took her time to really figure out what would be the best options for me. She gave me choices and showed me different options, and even though I changed some things last minute she didn't miss a beat and was able to cater to us and everything turned out beautifully. She was not only on time, but a little early so there were never any worries about whether or not we would be ready on time. She's very knowledgeable in color schemes and matching styles. She did my (bride) hair and air brush make up, as well as my mom's and matron of honor's hair and air brush make up. She's personable and punctual. DEFINITELY check her out!

Profile Picture Selina, 12/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Camille was a great pick for my wedding. The bridesmaids and I enjoyed having her and her assistant with us. We all came out looking great. The celebration lasted all night and we all still had great hair and makeup in the morning!

Profile Picture Justyna , 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

It was great working with Camille--she listened to anything I wanted and provided feedback to such. She also did my bridesmaids' makeup and they looked great. Be mindful that she does prefer a quiet environment as a heads up just in case if any of your bridesmaids want to crowd around in the same room. Typically there can be only two bridesmaids in the room with you as you're getting your makeup and hair done.

Profile Picture User4728020, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Camille did a great job on my wedding hair and make-up. I chose a pretty intricate updo and full airbrush make-up including false lashes. Everything looked amazing and photographed well. I also had to add extra girls and ladies to have make-up at about the last minute, and Camille brought her assistant and was able to focus on me while everyone else was taken care of.

By the time we were getting ready to go to the church I was so flustered I accidentally overpaid her, but she came back to tell me and get new check. She is a great value for the money, super patient and does an amazing job. It's hard to find someone skilled and hair and make-up, but she does a beautiful job at both.

Profile Picture Amelia, 6/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved working with Camille. She was extraordinary! Seriously such a breath of fresh air on my wedding morning. She worked quickly and efficiently and stuck to the time table to a tee! I had 7 bridesmaids and it was a morning wedding, (imagine how early we started!!) but everything went perfectly and my girls loved how their hair and makeup turned out!

Profile Picture Stacey, 6/7/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Camille was my hair and makeup artist for the wedding. I booked her for an evening event and morning for the wedding day. Camille has been very responsive as the other reviewers also quoted. She was very prompt in returning my calls and emails. She was very flexible on the trail date and tried 2 hair dos and several eye makeups for no extra charge. Also, she was very reasonable for the Chicago area vendors. My mom got her hair done for the evening and she said it was the best hair do she has ever had! We had an Indian ceremony for which Camille and her assistant Cindy (no extra charge for getting her assistant ) gave me a beautiful look with air brush makeup , lashes and a updo and evening was the cocktails for which I asked for a more natural look and a updo. I danced a lot and my bun was as intact as it was set before. I had to change my appointment for the morning of the wedding, even though she had a earlier booking Camille worked hard to get to me ready on time and coordinated with the venue staff to get a place to get ready.
All in all I highly recommend Camille for makeup and hair.

Profile Picture Ankit, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Camille and her team were so great with our large bridal party. We got hair and makeup done for the bride, 7 bridesmaids, 2 parents and 4 flower girls. It was wonderful and we received so many compliments!

Profile Picture Regina, 3/22/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Camille was a perfect pick for my wedding day hair and makeup. She is very talented and really listens to what you want. Upon meeting her she was extremely friendly professional and flexible. I am so happy that I met her and that she was able to make myself and bridal party so happy on the big day. Thank u Camille!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Camille was awesome to work with on my wedding day! We had a trial session in her studio space, and she was great about helping me create a look for my wedding, as I am not usually super girly. She was always quick to respond to me both via phone and email, and kept me up to date on her eta the morning of! She did both my hair and makeup, which includes airbrush and lashes - no upcharge (unheard of with Chicago vendors). I received compliments all day, into the late hours. My look lasted the entire time, which is impressive since we had a late morning ceremony, and festivities that went into the wee hours. She is very cool and laid back, and I could not recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Amalia, 11/9/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Camille did an awesome job for my wedding. She did my make-up and my sister as well. I got so many positive comments. I lost my make-up artist last minute and she was there for me in a heart beat. She created the perfect look for me on my big day. I would recommend her for your big day. You won't regret it!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/13/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Working with Camille and her assistant Sandy was an amazing experience!! I had a very large bridal party (6 girls total getting hair and makeup) and she was able to get all of us ready on time!

The bridesmaids' hair and makeup all looked fantastic! Camille and Sandy listened to their ideas and gave them awesome up-do's or hairstyles, on girls with hair from long to a very short bob.

She also gave me an awesome hair/makeup trial and was able to tweak the style we did on the day of to make my hair and makeup the exact way I had always imagined it would be!!

I can't say enough good things about working with Camille, she traveled to us and made the day so stress-free. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Camille was very friendly, helpful and flexible. She went above and beyond and even tried to help me find the right jewelry for my wedding. Her price was the best out of 6 people that I found on Yelp.

Profile Picture Tran, 9/1/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My wedding was an amazing day. Due to the punctually of my makeup artist Camille Lesko. She came in prepared and also was very flexible with the cost. Thank you Camille for all your help in making my special day just more wonderful. I really enjoy your enthusiasm and ability to communicate with all of us and understand our individual needs.

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/31/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Camille was super nice and super professional. She was able to accommodate my schedule and made the process a smooth one. I recommend her.

Profile Picture Carla, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Camille did my hair and makeup and my sister's hair and makeup, and what an amazing job she did! It lasted the entire day and night! Camille came to our house, and did both our hair and makeup in just 2 hours! We both looked so amazing! The airbrushing make up was amazing! I had never had it done before, and I think that is the only way I'll get made up for special occasions from now on! I couldn't be more amazed and satisfied with Camille's work! She is so nice and does such an amazing job!!! I HIGHLY recommend Camille!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/29/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Camille was a pleasure to work with and really made the morning preparations stress free.

Profile Picture katie, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Camille was fabulous she did my hair and eighth of my bridesmaids beautiful she was on time and get us all with pleasure it was great having her be a part of my wedding. Would highly recommend her

Profile Picture traci, 12/31/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Camille did my hair, 4 bridesmaids, my mother and (now) mother in laws hair for my wedding. She was wonderful giving suggestions for anyone that didn't know what they wanted. She also made sure each girl had their own style that fit their personality, which I loved! From the day I first met her (at my trial) she was professional, friendly and made me feel like I've known her for years.

Thanks for making my bridal party shine!

Profile Picture Allean, 12/1/12, 1 Review
4.7

Jennifer is just starting her business and I was very pleased with her work. She will meet you anywhere you want within the Chicagoland area and help you and your bridesmaids get ready. She provides hair and makeup and will bring an assistant if needed.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 9/29/12, 5 Reviews