B.makeup and brow boutique Reviews

B.makeup and brow boutique 4
B.makeup and brow boutique 5
B.makeup and brow boutique 6
B.makeup and brow boutique 7

I used Danielle of B. Boutique for my wedding makeup. She provided a free trial, in which she took her time to understand exactly what I did and did not want, and I LOVED the look she gave me. (I wanted subtle, soft makeup and she gave me exactly that- me, but better!)
    On the day of my wedding Danielle was amazing and did my makeup as well as my two sisters and both my mother and my mother in law's. Everyone loved their makeup, and I especially loved mine!!! Not only does she use amazing makeup, but she pulled a chair right up to the sliding doors to use as much natural light as possible, was super organized, ran on time, and was truly a pleasure to have as a part of my big day.
    I will be using her services again in the future, and recommend her highly to anyone who wants a true professional. Also, B. Boutique itself is a great spot for amazing makeup and skin care products, check it out!

Sent on 07/21/2014
  • Addy

Addy · Married on 05/23/2014

Danielle and Lauren were absolutely wonderful to work with- extremely talented, on time and professional. Not only did they make me feel at ease throughout the morning, they were quick to get 10 girls ready and our makeup lasted all day/night. Everyone looked beautiful, they exceeded all of my expectations! I would recommend B Boutique to all brides!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Katie · Married on 05/03/2014

Danielle and Lauren did an amazing job. Everyone looked gorgeous and we keep getting compliments on our makeup. They really listened to what we wanted and I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/26/2014

Two make-up artists came to our house to do make-up for our wedding. They did an absolute beautiful job! I was the bride and Danielle did my make-up. She has such a delicate way of applying the make up and was sensitive to the fact that I wanted to "look like the bride version of myself" and that is exactly what she did for me. I was highly highly impressed.

Sent on 05/22/2014

Catherine · Married on 03/29/2014

Danielle at B.makeup and brow boutique did the most wonderful job for my wedding makeup! I could not have been happier with how the makeup turned out for my big day. At the trial I immediately trusted her expertise and was impressed with how she handled my questions and concerns. On the wedding day she knew exactly what she was doing, and was really responsive to my request to change the lipstick from what we originally had used at the trial. Not only did the makeup look amazing, it stayed on the entire night. I was so thrilled even in photos I still looked great 10 hours and lots of dancing later! I would definitely recommend her and go to her again.

Sent on 04/20/2014

January · Married on 03/29/2014

I hired B. Boutique for my wedding day. I was more than happy with the results!! Danielle and Laura were great! They were professional, friendly, and fun! Danielle did my makeup and it was perfect. She kept me calm while my wedding nerves were rising! The rest of the bridal party absolutely loved their makeup as well. We are so happy with their work! I would absolutely recommend Danielle and Laura to anyone!!

Thank you!!

Sent on 04/23/2014
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 03/15/2014

Laura Kaplan is simply amazing at doing hair! We used Laura for a destination wedding and she was able to get six bridesmaids, the mom of the bride, and the bride photo ready in about three hours. She is very talented at listening to the different hairstyle requests and giving people exactly what they ask for. Unlike most brides I did not know exactly what style I wanted for the wedding, Laura walked me through some different options and helped me pick the style that most flattered my face and dress. I felt like a princess and could not have looked prettier. I would whole heartily recommend Laura to anyone looking for a stylist on their wedding day.

Sent on 03/29/2014

Kara · Married on 03/15/2014

Danielle from B.makeup and brow boutique did an amazing job doing the make up for my wedding. My maid of honor fell at my rehearsal, hit her head and got a black eye. She was so upset about having a black eye at the wedding but Danielle was able to hide it. She did such a great job with her make-up that you couldn't see her black eye at all. (but she didn't look like she was wearing a ton of make-up either) It was amazing. There were 8 of us getting our make-up done that day and Danielle and her assistant did a great job on all of us. We all looked and felt beautiful. I would highly recommend B.makeup and brow boutique.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Elaine · Married on 03/14/2014

Danielle was the perfect choice for my wedding make up! I am so glad I chose her! She offered a free trial make up session which I availed of for my engagement photo shoot, and when I wanted to make slight changes for a different look the day of my wedding, she completely understood my view, and just made it happen! She was so easy going and totally rolled with the mornings events...my family are all very fun and there was lots of laughing and messing around when we were getting ready, and Danielle just rolled along with us!!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Lisa · Married on 10/20/2013

Danielle far exceeded expectations! She is talented, professional and so sweet! My make-up lasted all night and my lashes lasted 3 weeks! I can't wait to book her for events in the future!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Prior to booking Danielle at B.Boutique for my wedding I had received several recommendations on her behalf. Based on the positive reviews, I had very high expectations, and I have to say that Danielle met and exceeded all of them. She is laid back to the point that she makes you feel completely at ease around her, which is a great attribute for any nervous bride nearing or on her wedding day. Her work is flawless and she truly makes you look like the best version of yourself. I would recommend her to anyone and have already had a few brides-to-be inquire as to who did the makeup for my bridesmaids and I.

Sent on 10/12/2013

Morgan · Married on 09/14/2013

B boutique was fabulous in preparations for my wedding. i had two facials by Lauren in the months prior to my wedding, both were absolutely amazing. Then Lauren came to my house to do my makeup for my wedding day, along with my bridesmaids and my mother and everyone looked stunningly gorgeous! Not one person was unhappy with how their make-up came out (and i had some pretty meticulous and particular bridesmaids) Everyone was glowing, and sooo natural looking. Lauren worked her butt off on my wedding day, and was so sweet to us the entire time. I highly recommend anyone who is looking for a natural wedding "glow" to go see Lauren at B boutique- she will make you feel like the most beautiful bride in the world, and don't worry, you bridesmaids will look fabulous too!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Jaclyn · Married on 09/14/2013

Danielle and her team were awesome! My mom and I, along with my bridesmaids were thrilled with how our makeup came out on the day of my wedding! My mom and I were also very happy with the spray tan we got the week of! I highly recommend Danielle and B Boutique for make-up and other services! :)

Sent on 10/08/2013

Loved my makeup for my wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Allison · Married on 08/31/2013

A friend recommended that I use B Makeup for my wedding. Danielle from B Makeup and Brow Boutique was absolutely fantastic. I was nervous about my wedding makeup since I don't ever wear makeup. She was able to give me a very natural look and I couldn't have been happier with the end result. I would definitely recommend B Makeup and Brow Boutique to other brides.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Marybeth · Married on 08/17/2013

B. Boutique was one of my first calls when i got engaged. I had been in two other weddings where Danielle and Lauren did my makeup and I knew they were a necessity for my wedding day! Danielle was amazing! From my consultation to the actual wedding she was easy to work with, professional and knew exactly what she was doing. My makeup was flawless as well as my bridesmaids and my mothers. I had so many compliments on how natural and beautiful I looked! Thanks Danielle and Lauren! You guys are amazing and I would definitely recommend B Boutique to anyone.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Janice · Married on 08/17/2013

The ladies at B. Boutique did a great job. I got a groupon for eyelash extensions to try for the very first time with Danielle and I was very happy with the results! Vyvy done my eyebrows and makeup and she understood exactly what I wanted to look on my wedding day. My hair was done by Laura and did a great job on what I was looking for with a few examples I showed her. I also recommend getting the Hydra Dew Facial. It really gave me a certain glow that showed even after I got my makeup done.

Sent on 08/28/2013

The services at the boutique are wonderful. We had makeup and hair done for my wedding. We had a very early start and the girls were so accommodating and friendly. The person who did our makeup had me come in for 3 makeup trials until she was satisfied and assured that we got the right look. The makeup is very natural and they will do whatever they can to make you feel comfortable with the way you look. Highly recommend the boutique's services for special events. Location is very accessible and prices are reasonable.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Lizzie · Married on 07/27/2013

B. Boutique did the makeup for me and my 9 bridesmaids. Everyone looked amazing. The makeup artists were incredibly skilled & professional. They stuck to a schedule, which was important on the wedding day, but they didn't rush us at all. The whole experience was fun & relaxing. I wish they could do my makeup everyday!

Sent on 11/14/2013
  • W

Wendy P. · Married on 03/01/2013

The ladies at B.Boutique are phenomenal, Danielle especially! I was completely blown away with Danielle's talent when she first did my make-up at my best friends wedding. She takes her time and her attention to detail really made me feel like I was her only client at the time. I knew then that she was the perfect person to complete my look for my wedding. She took such great care of me, from the complimentary trial to her undivided attention on my wedding day, her services exceeded my expectations! I truly felt like royalty.

Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Hillary · Married on 11/12/2011

My wedding day was perfect and my bridesmaids looked so beautiful. I could not be happier with Danielle and Nicole. Our makeup looked so good, we got so many compliments! I am so happy that I picked b boutique for my wedding makeup. They came to the hotel where I was getting married, they were on time and so professional. The prices were ideal which made my bridesmaids happy . I can say enough about them! I highly recommend Danielle and her staff. Thank you

Sent on 04/15/2014

B.makeup and brow boutique's reply:

can't wait to see the pictures...
    small world me knowing your husband then I get home and say what a beautiful wedding it was and my boyfriends family knows you!!
    the DEADY's Katie and Kathy
  • I

Iris · Married on 09/17/2011

Danielle is fantastic. She started shaping my brows prior to the wedding. Then, she agreed to do my wedding makeup and also 3 bridesmaids. She did a makeup trial for me at no cost, wrote down everything I wanted .

She arrived early, bringing great products, and made everyone look terrific.

She is very professional and gives a very natural look.

Sent on 09/27/2011

Ashley · Married on 08/24/2018

B Boutique did a great job for my wedding. Everyone in my bridal party was pretty indecisive about what exactly they wanted done. They gave us great suggestions and all the girls were so happy with both their hair and makeup. They are very fairly priced. I have paid a lot more for weddings I have been in previously and my hair and makeup didn’t even come out that great for those! The girls were super nice and a real pleasure to have around during my big day. I would 100% recommend B Boutique for any special occasion you have coming up!!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Susie · Married on 07/15/2017

Lauren (makeup) and Kylie (hair) were both amazing. Easy to talk to, professional, and extremely talented. They made everyone look so beautiful on the wedding day. They were totally flexible around travel and were laid back and helped everyone relax and enjoy themselves the morning of. Thank you so much to both of them!

Sent on 07/28/2017