Studio Hair Design

Weymouth, MA View map Visit website

Studio Hair Design is a beauty salon located in Weymouth, Massachusetts on the South Shore. This boutique style salon has a pro team of friendly, talented stylists who serve wedding parties throughout the New England. Boston, Cape Cod, and Newport Rhode Island area. Our stylists would be honored to be your personal beauty team on the most romantic and magical day of your life.

Studio Hair Design offers in-depth consultations, during which your stylists will get to know your vision. The wedding team is committed to ensuring that your hair and makeup look the best they ever have for your special occasion. They know the importance of looking and feeling your best for your wedding day, which you will treasure forever. The stylists can accommodate your full wedding party for a luxurious experience at the salon, or they can travel to your venue of choice.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Perm
Textured Hair Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

Nancy Z. Married on 09/04/2021

Incredible Hair Stylist!!! Hire Amy!!

Amy and her team were fantastic to work with and hiring them was one of the BEST decisions I made for my special day. For my hairstyle I wanted to have an old Hollywood glam look and Amy absolutely nailed it. Everyone in the bridal party loved how their hair turned out and all received many compliments throughout the night. Amy was very professional, punctual, and brought such a positive energy to the bridal suite which is essential on your wedding day. I cannot recommend her and her team enough.
    Hannah S. Married on 05/23/2021

Made wedding hair dreams come true!

Amy is incredibly talented! She did an amazing job on my hair and my bridesmaids. She’s super responsive and her prices are fair and reasonable. I had 8 Bridesmaids, 2 flower girls and mother of bride hair for a 2pm wedding. She had us all done and ready with time to spare! We all loved our hair and she really helped make me feel beautiful on my wedding day! I couldn’t have asked for a better team to help make my wedding come together.

407 Middle Street Weymouth, MA, 02189
Location of (Studio Hair Design)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding