Artistic Floral Design Reviews

226 | Schaumburg, IL

226 Reviews for Artistic Floral Design

Claudia · Married on 10/01/2016

Valerie was wonderful and worked very well, within our budget. She was on time and made me feel calm knowing she was taking care of everything the day of. She always let me know what was going on and her time frame. Her quality in flowers were wonderful! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2016

My wedding flowers turned out better than I could ever have imgained! They were so beautiful and deleivered when promised. I still have by bouquet in perfect condition even after flying from Texas to South Carolina to Jamaica and back to Texas.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/18/2016

Artistic Floral Design was excellent! I'm so glad that I booked Valerie to handle my floral design for my wedding. I gave her my theme for the wedding and her creativity just took over! She was so detailed with the designs. Her customer service was outstanding! I requested full delivery service which included set up and breakdown the day of the wedding. Valerie was on top of everything the day of the wedding. She was professionally dressed and her and the crew were very professional. I highly recommend them if you want a unique, fabulous floral ambiance for your wedding day!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Adrianne · Married on 09/10/2016

I loved working with Valerie, even if it was just over the phone and through emails as we are on different sides of the country. She helped me select flowers for my bouquets when I knew the look I wanted but not the exact type of flowers. Plus her silk flowers looked so real that no one knew they were not actual flowers unless I told then. And bonus... my bouquet looks the same nearly a year later as the day I got married.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Valerie is amazing. Just an initial meeting and we knew she was the best choice for us. She put together some amazing arrangements. She is very friendly and competitively priced. Hands down the nicest, and most professional, florist in the area.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/13/2016

valerie was absolutely amazing! our flowers and centerpieces went beyond anything i could have expected. all of our flowers were super vibrant and fresh. she also used very high quality flowers and made sure i was getting my moneys worth by not using filler flowers like carnations and used all roses. our room was set up perfectly with the centerpieces and we even got to take all of the vases home after!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Aaryn · Married on 07/16/2016

Everything was beautiful and customer service was amazing. My bouquet was BEYOND gorgeous!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Melanie · Married on 07/16/2016

I was very satisfied with my wedding bouquet. I wasn't able to get one of the flowers that I originally wanted but the alternative was even better. It was shipped earlier than I expected. I still have mine on display in my home. I would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Christopher · Married on 06/25/2016

Wow, we absolutely loved working with Valerie. First, her work at the wedding was absolutely phenomenal. We were blown away by how beautiful the flowers were, and our guests commented on the same. Throughout the planning period with Valerie, we found her to be organized, responsive and interested in what we wanted. She was detail oriented and committed to our event being a successful one. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2016

Valerie and her flowers are amazing. I had a fairly vague concept of what I wanted and she pulled it together perfectly. She made sure everything was in it's proper place and looked just right. I would recommend paying extra for her to stay through the start of the reception and oversee all things floral. We had to bring our wedding inside due to weather and she did an excellent job helping to transform the room from ceremony to reception. I would definitely use her again if I did it all over.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2016

Valerie was great to work with! She gave a lot of suggestions on what she thought would look best with the 'look' of our wedding. Flowers arrived on time at the desired location and were beautiful. She even got in contact with me while she was working on the flowers to ask if she could add a little something more to them so they would look better (after we had already paid)! I highly recommend her to use for your wedding flowers.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Corinne · Married on 05/20/2016

Awesome to work with! Would gladly do so again!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Anne · Married on 05/14/2016

Working with Valerie at Artistic Floral Design was wonderful! She really listens to what you want! She is so professional and has great ideas. My daughters flowers were just gorgeous!! She set everything up and no worries for yourself!! She is particular about every detail!! When we walked into the ceremony it was so beautiful with the urns of flowers and the beautiful runner! Then when we walked into the reception with all the beautiful centerpieces, flowers, and candles it just took my breath away. I would recommend Artistic Floral Design to anyone!!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Valerie and Pat are amazing! I ordered a variety of flowers for my wedding and I couldn't have asked for anything better. They even finished with my order much sooner than I expected. They always replied to my messages in a timely manner. If you're looking for someone to create beautiful and unique floral arrangements for your wedding, I would definitely recommend this shop!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Brittany · Married on 04/16/2016

I was very pleased with Artistic Floral Design. I sent them a picture of what I wanted and they went above and beyond to create my beautiful bouquet. I had so many compliments on it and fell in love with it as soon as I opened it up. Thank you again for helping me!

Sent on 05/20/2016

B · Married on 03/26/2016

Valerie you are AMAZING! Your expertise is just what I needed to bring out the simple elegance that I wanted on my wedding day! You did a fabulous job of taking my photos of floral arrangements and ideas and bringing it to life under such a short timeline (less than 3 weeks). I appreciate your professionalism and flexibility. The service was by far first class and the rates were reasonable. Everything looked absolutely perfect and we owe it all to you! Thank you! Bridgett & John Mayberry

Sent on 06/09/2017

Sandra · Married on 03/26/2016

I ordered silk bridal flowers - bride's bouquet, two wrist corsages, and two pin bouts. Stunning is the word that comes to mind. They are absolutely gorgeous and more than I expected, even after seeing the preview pictures. I ordered them very far in advance of my event so, I had to wait a while for them to be made, which is fine, there are other events ahead of me so, I wasn't worried about that at all. They were still able to quote me a completion date and they ended up in my possession about 5 days ahead of the quoted date - even months in advance. They are so on the ball. Very responsive and flexible. As soon as my order was next on the list, they reached out to me to let me know. I didn't even have a chance to think about it. They let me know when done; when pics would be sent; when they would be shipped, etc. Very proactive. I'm so pleased with the service and final product. They are also the only place I could find the fancy blue/purple silk orchids in stock. This is how I stumbled upon them. I just wanted something with those orchids and couldn't find them anywhere else. I would not hesitate to recommend Artistic Floral Design to anyone.

UPDATE: Just a week from our wedding, we realized the need for more orchids for our baker. Val and her assistant stepped up and got the order out to me right before Val was due to leave on vacation. I had sent them a plea via email and just hoped for the best. Right away, I got a return call, and my new, "emergency" order was in progress. I cannot thank them enough for being so accommodating and all while being so friendly. I haven't found anyone else who keeps the gorgeous blue and violet silk orchids in stock like this. I know they run out fast and restock just as quickly as possible. I'm so glad my need for these silk orchids brought me to Artistic Floral Design. I recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Kristin · Married on 03/20/2016

My experience with Valerie was flawless! She responded quickly, provided excellent photos of what my flowers would look like, and was very accommodating. I highly recommend her services! It is clear from the very beginning that she takes great pride in her work. We put a rush on delivery just to make sure we had them in time (we are last minute people :P), so our pricing includes that. For a breakdown, we ordered 3 bouquets, 3 corsages, and 8 boutonnieres. They were all breathtaking - we got so many compliments on them!!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Lived in a different state. The communication was great with Val. I wanted orchids so it was hard to find the quality . But these ladies had exactly what she wanted. We bought all of the flowers for this beautiful wedding thru them. Had so many people tell us how breath taking the flowers were. I have already sent many people to them.

Sent on 05/13/2016

Katherine · Married on 03/12/2016

So I'm pretty sure that Valerie doesn't ever sleep! She was up in the middle of the night (when I am) to send messages back and forth, the same night that I originally sent her an email asking about arrangements. She was also up in the morning getting back to me with estimates and setting up the pages to pay through Etsy. She was extremely helpful with ideas on my bouquet and other flowers as well. I know she was crazy busy and my wedding was fast approaching, but she still found time to squeeze me in and even got everything to me a little ahead of schedule! It was all gorgeous! I couldn't have found a better florist!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Kelsey · Married on 02/29/2016

I would highly recommend Artistic Floral Design. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and she was very sweet and helpful with any questions I had!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Ruth · Married on 12/30/2015

I cannot praise Artistic Floral Design, Inc. enough for their help and professionalism in providing flowers for my son's wedding. They answered my call for help and went the extra mile to ensure our flowers were perfect and delivered on time. I asked for the moon and she certainly delivered it!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Lauren · Married on 12/19/2015

I ordered silk flowers for my Wedding. I really liked the idea that I could keep my flowers, instead of throwing them away, for memories. The flowers were of great quality and the craftsmanship was great. The attention to detail was phenomenal, and she really incorporated everything I wanted. There was good contact made from the beginning to the ending of the process. She was understanding that I needed this to be one less thing for me to worry about, because as a bride I had enough on my plate at the time and she put me at ease. She even worked out a deal for my shipping. I would recommend this vendor to brides and will likely use her for my real/silk flower needs in the future.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Kim · Married on 11/13/2015

Valerie was an absolute peach! I had designed my own centerpiece vases and on the day, the superglue I had used was coming off. She handled the entire situation and only came to me after she had exhausted every option. She worked so hard to make my vision work within the situation and I appreciate that so much! She was also wonderfully autonomous (unlike some of my other vendors). She came in, put together all her things, dropped by to update me, and was off on her way leaving me with beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. The flowers were all absolutely stunning. They stayed fresh and fragrant the whole night. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/03/2016

My flowers from Artistic Floral Design were absolutely amazing! I got so many compliments throughout the night at how pretty they were. Valerie was so nice to work with and knew exactly what she was doing. She puts together gorgeous flower arrangements!! Also, I was so surprised that when I came back from my honeymoon a week after the wedding my flowers were still alive! I could still enjoy them when we got back. It's been three weeks after my wedding and my flowers are still alive! I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 11/29/2015