Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

169 Reviews for Art of Beauty - Bridal Makeovers by Aradia

Skincare (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

Aradia was great, she responded right away, made us feel and look beautiful and was very nice.

Profile Picture Fanny, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Aradia was wonderful to work with! She made me feel relaxed and beautiful on my wedding day! My bridal looked turned out just as I had imagined it!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I LOVED working with Aradia! I searched for 5 months before finding the perfect makeup artist. Aradia was so talented and easy to work with. She was patient and a pleasure to have around me during one of the most stressful days of my life. She truly listened to me and I ended up looking natural, but glamorous. This was a huge improvement over the other hair and makeup vendors I tried out. I wish I could give her 100 stars instead.

Profile Picture Regina, 3/24/18, 1 Review

I was referrred to Arcadia through my Hair stylist,
Arcadia is a true artist, and it shows in her work.
she is such good energy too!
we achieved a glamorous look for my mom and I for my wedding and it lasted all night, I felt gorgeous and glamorous, and my mom never looked better!
Thank you Aradia!

Profile Picture Brette, 3/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Aradia is the best and I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants professional makeup done. She was polite, professional and showed that she generally cared about her craft and the customer. I called Aradia 3 or 4 days before my wedding and she was available which was awesome. I looked like a princess once Aradia was complete. I love the way how I looked on my wedding day! Aradia brought out my inner beauty. I would recommend Aradia to anyone who wants professional makeup done right! Quality of Service-exceptional, Responsiveness-superb, Professionalism-stellar, Value-Absolutely, Flexibility-Top Class!

Profile Picture Tameka, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Aradia is AMAZING! She made both me, my bridesmaids, and my mother look so beautiful. She is also an extremely nice and warm person. When I got my trial she was extremely patient with me when it came to giving me the look I wanted and was extremely flexible when I moved the start time. She is absolutely great and probably the best artist and nicest person to have working with you on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Anne, 9/23/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Makeup, Skincare, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup
2.0

BEWARE!!! Aradia stole $300 from my purse after the bridal service was over. I thought it was strange that she was taking so long and dawdling after her service was over. We barely had time to take photos!!! Turns out she took her sweet time because she hung around the hotel room while we were taking photos to take money out of my purse.

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Facials, Hair, Makeup

Aradia is wonderful :).. . Best of all I looked great all night long!

Profile Picture Zsofia, 5/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Very responsive and wanted to ensure that I was comfortable and completely happy with the look. Open to listening and took the time to get the look I wanted.

Profile Picture User7463017, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Flexible with setting up trial appointment. Very prompt on the day of. I really liked how she did my makeup and received many compliments. I got everything I was asking for.

Profile Picture User6826728, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Please do not hesitate to book Aradia and her team for your special day. She is extremely professional and a true makeup artist. Its been a pleasure for me to work with her on my wedding day. Extremely responsive, she is truly dedicated to make you feel like a goddess on your special day!

Profile Picture Ivonne, 12/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Aradia was absolutely amazing to work with! She has a true talent and knows exactly what people want. She's a magician!
After my first phone conversation with Aradia, I knew that I wanted her to make me feel beautiful on my wedding day. She is very friendly, welcoming, and easy to deal with!

The only thing I would recommend to all the brides and their bridesmaids is to have a clear idea of what you want especially for your hair. We had a little bit of miscommunication at the beginning and it took more time than it was supposed to in order to make my bridal party happy. In the end, it was great :)

Profile Picture Jo, 12/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Aradia and Yasmin were great!! Great experience on my trial run and looking forward to using them for my big day :)

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Aradia is a true artist. Gifted in her craft and all the while professional, punctual, friendly and such a great person to work with. She could not have made my wedding day hair & make-up any more beautiful and it was beyond what I expected or envisioned. I would highly recommend her for any special event. If you have a particular vision in mind, she will make it happen! Or if you are open to any style, she will work magic to making you look like the best version of yourself. 2 thumbs up, 5 stars, 110% she is the artist to work with!

Profile Picture Jesica, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Whole experience was amazing from start to finish! She was always in contact, and arrived on time ready to go. I showed her what I was thinking for makeup, and she delivered 100 %.

Profile Picture User6948647, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We were so lucky to find Aradia and Renee! Their wonderful work with hair and makeup were everything we wanted and more. They made us feel our most beautiful and the pictures came out stunning! Our bridesmaids all looked perfect and we greatly appreciated their patience and expertise. They were even able to squeeze in our officiant last minute. From our trials to the big day we were thrilled to have them as our glam squad! You will be thrilled to have them s yours!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

Aradia has excellent communication skills! She was very responsive and professional. Her bubbly personality is also good for the big day - she will keep you calm and always has a good attitude!

Profile Picture Sonal, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Group Discounts, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists
2.4

Aradia did a fantastic job on my trial run, but on my wedding it was a different story, my bridesmaids were very displeased with her work. I thought they were exaggerating until I saw one of my bridesmaids face, which is naturally beautiful, some how Aradia managed to make her look ugly. My makeup came out ok, but nothing to write home about. Thank God For her assistant Stephanie who saved the day, along with my friends who are in the industry for making everyone gorgeous. Had Aradia been the only one doing our makeup it would have been a disaster.

Profile Picture Christine, 3/19/16, 4 Reviews
4.3

Aradia was fantastic! Listened closely to me visions and worked together to for a look I loved!

Profile Picture Virginia, 2/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Aradia did the makeup for my wedding on February 28, 2016.

I WAS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!

I had a trial with her in a natural light setting, however, I was late and the light faded quickly. The makeup was beautiful but to dark for my wedding day. So I was a little nervous about the actual day, like any bride would be.

Aradia and I corresponded frequently about my concerns and on my wedding exceeded my expectations! She is beyond professional and so talented.

I am looking forward to any other event just to have her do my makeup!

Profile Picture Virginia, 2/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Super sweet, patient, open minded, calm, an amazing vibe which all of the above is exactly what a bride needs!!

Profile Picture User6366266, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Aradia was recommended to me by my wedding photographers and I’m so happy she was available for my wedding! Having Aradia do my makeup for my big day was one of the first (and best!) decisions I made while wedding planning. Makeup was one thing I knew I didn’t want to worry about on the day of the wedding, and it came out wonderfully. She is a true professional, and has a passion for her work. I was so calm all morning because I knew I was in such great hands. I can’t recommend Aradia enough! If you’re thinking about hiring her, go for it – but book early because she is in demand! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Regina, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Aradia was a pleasure to work with. She was professional, knowledgeable, and always punctual. She did make-up on my daughter (the bride), my other daughter (maid of Honor), and myself (mother of the bride). Our make-up was flawless and remained that way the entire evening. We have varying degrees of oily skin and we barely needed to retouch, if at all. The make-up also photographed beautifully!

Profile Picture Alicia, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The best and the most perfect service I could ever image for my wedding. I loved every minute of it, so now I'm really upset, that is over. But I'm sure that we will meet again with Aradia, although I live in Cyprus.

Profile Picture Dorothy, 10/15/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Aradia was absolutely a pleasure to work with. She spent all the time she needed to complete multiple looks until we got the right one. She made me feel so comfortable and explained to me what we were doing every step of the way. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone in need of make up for a special event.

Profile Picture User5398932, 2+ years ago, 1 Review