Antoinette Estate Jewelry Reviews

4 | Portland, OR

4 Reviews for Antoinette Estate Jewelry

Antoinette herself assisted me. She helped me narrow down what I wanted in a fast manner without rushing me or pressuring me to buy something out of my price range. She listened well to what I was looking for and was very friendly and relaxed. She also had it ready (sized) for me before her original estimate - n less than a week!

Sent on 01/28/2013
  • I

Isabelle · Married on 09/02/2012

We got my engagement ring from here. I love it more each time I look at it. Antoinette is really fun and has a great, always changing selection to choose from.

Unfortunately, I can't go in there anymore because I know I will see another amazing piece that I will need to have!

Sent on 09/12/2012
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 06/16/2012

Before we were engaged, my husband and I went to no less than 8 jewelers. I'm picky, I know this. But I wasn't finding anything that I wanted at the mainstream jewelers. I had wanted to go to an estate jeweler but I was worried about falling in love with a one of a kind ring and then it being sold before my husband could go back for it when he was ready. But we stopped by Antoinette's one Sunday afternoon and after trying on EVERY engagement/wedding ring in her shop Antoinette found me not only 1 perfect ring but 2. I loved one more than the other but both were within budget and very unique. My husband went back a week later and purchased the ring and proposed a few weeks later.
    Two months before our wedding we went back to Antoinette's to see about finding a wedding ring to go with my engagement ring. Nothing was quite right because my engagement ring was so unique. Antoinette had her bench jeweler create a wedding band to match the gold of my e-ring perfectly. And it was very affordable and exactly what I wanted.

Go see Antoinette! She's great to work with!

Sent on 06/21/2012

I love this place. So much sparkle and beauty!

We (my husband, mostly) have purchased 3 rings from Antoinette.
    My engagement ring was the first, which we chose together. We feel it was a great a value and the resizing was quick. It's a beautiful art deco piece that I fell in love with.
    We were fortunate to find a wedding band that that matches almost perfectly from the same decade. We looked around and visited Antoinette a couple times before we came across the band that I needed to have.
    I'm so happy with the selection.

My husband also purchased a lovely filigree wing with an amethyst from the 1920's as a Christmas gift. I will continue to visit Antoinette's when I need cleaning, repair, resizing, etc.
    She provides wonderful service.

Sent on 10/18/2013