Angels Dream Events Reviews

57 | Orlando, FL

57 Reviews for Angels Dream Events

• F

felix · Married on 09/06/2014

Angel is my savior! My fiancé had been ill and I was in charge of all vendors, floral, etc, and was completely lost in the whole process. Her and her team were there every step of the way and made it seem like I knew what I was doing which wasn't the case. I would recommend to anyone. Felix

Sent on 09/25/2014

patty · Married on 06/13/2014

i met angel through a friend who took me to her office. As soon as i met her i knew she could help my event be exactly what i wanted it to be!. The floral work was incredible, decor and ideas were amazing, and working with her was a pleasure as every minute you see the passion she has for her perfession. Angel made my event perfect and would recommend her and her team to anyone

Sent on 06/28/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2014

It was great working with Angel on my wedding. She became almost a member of the family.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Carmelle · Married on 05/09/2014

Angel, thank you so much for making our day so beautiful, and working with us through the wedding process!!

Sent on 05/17/2014

carrie · Married on 05/02/2014

from the beginning i was happy with the customer service we received from angel and her team! She went above my expectations and pays great attention to detail in what she does. All of my vendors that she recommended helped in making my big day the absolute best that it could be..

Sent on 06/24/2014

Shannon · event on: 04/11/2014

Working with Angel's Dream Boutique was truly a dream! She assisted my hospitality and tourism class put on a charity event. Not only did she provide excellent service, she helped educate young students interested in the event management industry. Angel and her staff were flexible, attentive and simply all around great with the students, myself and hotel. Most importantly everything was BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 04/27/2014
  • Y

Yary · Married on 03/28/2014

I rented two columns with crystals falling and butterflies attached beautiful. That was the first thing that caught my attention on the convention that I went and decided that I wanted it for my wedding. Angels Dream where on time on the wedding date. Would reccommend!

Sent on 04/10/2014

My husband and I searched for a décor that can provide the perfect touch to our event, we were extremely impressed with Angels website and meeting with her! Angel was professional and her work speaks for itself. She has a HUGE inventory and was sweet as can be! Her office is warm and inviting. On the event day, Angel and team showed up early and set up everything I requested. I received wonderful comments on my décor and lighting. I felt like a queen!
    Thank you and God bless Angel and her team, ANY future event me or my family have we will be using her services for sure!

Sent on 03/27/2014

Candace · Married on 03/22/2014

Angels dreams and her staff were amazing. They went above and beyond to make our wedding stress free. I definitely recommend them.

Sent on 04/04/2014

amy · Married on 03/08/2014

we started out with just table linens from angel then fell in love with her personality and decided to use her for our day of manager. She really kept things organized and could not have done it without her. Thank you so much angel!

Sent on 03/23/2014

Krystal · Married on 11/15/2013

Angel and her event staff where amazing the whole time during my wedding she was very kind and extremely caring threw out every detail of my event! Angel and her staff where very professional! I'm so happy I choose Dream Events to help me with my special day!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Mishelle · Married on 08/05/2013

They did a beautiful job. Angel made everything smooth and easy. Cannot thank her enough.

Sent on 08/28/2013

tanisha · Married on 08/04/2013

Angel was great throughout from coordination to recommendation of vendors.. A+++

Sent on 08/19/2013

Kendra · Married on 06/09/2013

Angel and her team was absolutely amazing, She was there from planning all the way up to the day of assisting in everything I needed! I'm so happy to have meet her! I can't think her enough! I'd have to say she made my dream wedding come true!

Sent on 02/04/2014

terry · Married on 06/08/2013

angel was incredible and punctual throughout the entire process. we wanted to be stress free and thats what we were!. Anything we thought of we called her and she had already taken care of it. Great communication and i would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/15/2013

Hettie · Married on 11/01/2015

Angel and her team were amazing they did everything and anything to help me have a great wedding She did a great job on decorating and she was on top of everything and helping me out every step of the way she is amazing at what she does she will help you every step of the way

Sent on 11/13/2015

3.5

The only problem was a technical problem getting the wedding invitations otherwise a great service was provided Great Job Angle's Dream

Sent on 09/08/2014

Angels Dream Events's reply:

All wedding invitation need to be purchased and designed 3-4 mths before they need to go out the 6-8 month grace period of an event as invites go out 6-8 months before event! All invites are personalized and custom! Once invitation is approved it takes a solid 3 months for them to come in, As all invites are custom! I try my best to fast pace them and be as flexible on my end even if it's going above and beyond for my clients and personally delivering them!

3.0

I only used Angel for my Day-of-coordination and she helped my day turn out perfectly.

Sent on 11/23/2016
  • Emilly

Emilly · Married on 09/19/2014

4.2
      2.0

I will start off by saying that all in all I was pleased with my rentals and decor from Angel. My wedding looked beautiful thanks to her suggestions and she was extremely flexible with pricing, which any bride on a budget can appreciate! My only issue was that she tried to hit me up for a $500 pick-up fee for my chair rental, the day of my wedding, and tried to blame me for HER not following up with my venue coordinator on pickup details. She also got into a yelling match with my venue coordinator and just made her problems stressful for everyone else. I really didn't appreciate her unprofessionalism with this matter. Nowhere in my contract was I responsible for a pickup fee, nor was I responsible for arranging the pickup details for her chairs. But again, this was my only issue and my wedding day was amazing despite this little hiccup.

Sent on 09/26/2014

Angels Dream Events's reply:

Let me first start by saying, I contacted via email all important contacts- Weeding Coordinator, Venue Manager, Venue Coordinator, and the BRIDE weeks before the event notifying pick up and delivery times! In contract it also stated picked and delivery times which was signed. As i was not the coordinator i did all that i could and had an approval. I NEVER raised my voice not once as i was already stressed enough as i couldn't believe how i was being talked to. I calmly stated i couldn't do anything about pick up as it was not in schedule. I was told and yelled at by the venue manger. Which let me note is the worst venue i have ever been at in 7 years of business! I will never return there again or bring a client there due to the lack of there professionalism i feel in this business should have- I was told, That if my chairs where left there over night that they would be thown out in the street! I was very shocked about this as was my whole staff! I couldn't imagine that this was happening the bride and groom signed contract for pickup and drop off and delivery fees for late night pick ups was in plan clear sight and detail as i also go over every contract in depth with every client. Things happen but as I know schedules are completed by 4 on fridays it was a urgent matter that needed attention brought to it and be handled so yes i tried to talk with the coordinator and the GROOM, as the last thing i like to do is comfort clients on there special day but when it comes to damage per chair was at cost of 75$ EACH and theres 103 chairs, thats a large amount of money and can become a real serious tragedy fast which by all means i will try to avoid 150%! I found it Very important to notify signed clients of the issues at hand so that nothing was a shock! I was forced to come out of my pocket for an emergency pick up from orlando to St.Pete at no cost to my clients. I had already went above and beyond! I try my best to handle every situation with 100% professionalism!

Jenny · Married on 03/30/2014

4.2

Everyone had a great time in the photo booth...you did a great job!!!

Sent on 04/03/2014

Angels Dream Events's reply:

This Client couldn't Fix the the star rating on her phone, but gave us a 5 star across the board for the way our photobooth attendent produced there job. Love the snaps of photo booth smiles!

Amanda · Married on 06/07/2014

3.5
      2.5

I have to be honest, during my event planning, there was a time when we were going to cancel our contract with Angels Dream. We were having serious miscommunication issues and we were not staying in budget (this was very important for us). I had a lack of trust in her as well after she told me that our venue would not allow us to use our DJ (he was my groom's brother) because he did not carry insurance. I then called the venue myself and they told me no insurance was needed for the DJ, so why did my wedding planner tell me different? Something didn't seem right about that...On my wedding day, a helper who had come with Angel was being quite pushy/rude with our Dj, my soon to be brother-in-law, and come to find out he was a DJ himself. He stated that he normally DJ's all of Angel's events and was her boyfriend, so now I understand...she was trying to get us to use him--her boyfriend, instead of our DJ (at least that how it seems). Thankfully I called the venue myself or we would have spent an extra $700, that we couldn't afford anyhow, for no reason! But anyway, after we sat down and spoke to her about our issues we decided to stick with her services and I'm glad we did. My wedding day was perfect and Angel did everything just the way I wanted! She went above and beyond what I could have expected! The only other thing I would like to say is that you will probably be surpised by her looks/attire. She is definitley not what you would think a wedding planner would/should dress like and her profesionalism could use a little work, but in the end your paying for her to make your wedding everything you dreamed of...and that's all that matter!!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Angels Dream Events's reply:

I have to say This is way from what a review I thought i would get from a bride that budget was 8k in the Beginning and after all said and done with a DJ it came to around 6k! I stress my strong points on a Professional DJ so things would run smoothly which did not happen on The wedding Day MUSIC WAS NOT ORGANIZED MOMENTS WITH NO MUSIC AT ALL CONSTANT NO EDITTED MUSIC WITH KIDS AND ALSO SO MUCH MORE! Yes Insurance is A Must At all venues But sense Myself As A Professional Carries Insurance a Family Member Was Possible! I learn New Things with Different venues every Day Things Change! As For Personal roots being brought not such cause but nice way of thinking about it! I respected this bride 175% till now I gave over 1000's of dollars off cause i always go above and beyond for my Clients all items are in house! I wanted a Dream wedding for my client with a simple touch That my Client wanted! I Traveled on demand Countless times to DELAND at no Cost and provided way more then i ever should! As For professionalism--When traveling on off days as i always did considering I'm going an hr and half drive i tend to be relaxed! I have a office which i also tend to me relaxed cause i give my clients 150% of my time! i dont care so much for my looks but for the looks of my events! OUT SIDE EVENTS ARE THE WORST especially 90% weather but THANK YOU I have 100's of events under my belt and grasp concept on when i need to spend time on me! I Love my clients and i choose them they Don't choose me! I almost gave up this contract but instead decided to go above and beyond! Which now i see where the miss communication comes from! This Couple would have never got what they did from any one else! My clients are my 150% focus! AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS!

Ana · Married on 04/26/2014

3.0

I hired Angels Dream for my wedding. We had a few hip cups and mis understanding. But my wedding was still beautiful. She did our flowers and they were beyond incredible. She set up out incredible s'mores bar! I wish that the photo booth was open for a little longer but I gotta say everything came out okay!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Angels Dream Events's reply:

This wedding couldn't have been better. So many things happened on the family side I could control. We also give exact timing to all items, services, and products rented. At Dream Events we go above and beyond. But sometimes we just can't be a super hero. We make sure you know about all family members ahead of time so we can help but sometime even that is not enough. I loved t his couple and still regardless of the out come. I know our services we provided was 150%.

Andressa · Married on 04/12/2015

2.0
      0.0

I will start off by saying that Angel's linens, centerpieces, plates and all her decorations are beautiful, well maintained, everything was completed on time and to a satisfactory level.

However, her lack of professionalism takes completely away from her products and hard work. Starting with our meetings: She has a beautiful office set up, with gorgeous decorations but she is dressed like she just woke up wearing pajamas or pool clothing with a hair bum. She was extremely disorganized taking notes and I believe that is the reason why she had mistaken the number of tables the day of my wedding. Luckily she had extra items and were able to set the right amount of tables. However, this was only the beginning of our problems with Angel.

Problem #1: She claimed I had one extra table and invoiced me an unauthorized upcharge that she had a wedding party member sign for. She did not once attempt to let us know and we were unaware of it until we received the invoice in our e-mail (on our way to hotel after the wedding party ended).

Problem #2: She brought the wrong linens and when I asked my wedding coordinator to discuss it with her, she claimed to have "upgraded" them. However, after showing Angel the pictures of the linens it was clearly an inferior linen. Changing them without notice or agreement means that they are wrong and not an upgrade. Trying to convince us that she did us some sort of "favor" does not change the fact that they were wrong and were not agreed upon. She also changed full base linens for overlays on my signature tables, after I told her many times I absolutely hate overlays.

Problem #3: Prior to the wedding ceremony myself and my now husband were waiting inside the venue and setting up some of our decoration with the help of some friends. At no time did guests enter early as we had the bartender set up outside serving guests before the reception opened. Only essential personal entered pri

Sent on 08/02/2015

Angels Dream Events's reply:

I was Hired on this event as the Bride had a very tight budget. The linen requested she knew she couldn't afford. Andrea struggled with payments the whole time and also cried in my office about a handful of times. Dream Events felt heart felt for this client and as we believe I'm making Dream Weddings a reality. We wanted to go above and beyond for Andrea. None was appreciative. My staff was disrespected by her guest, timelines and setup time was not given. As we request 2 hours in setup. Her venue was Tanner Hall in Wintergarden and has lots of rules as a venue its self. The only service hired for was floral and decor. Brides budget nearly able to afford polyester linen and much more given. We counted this as a charity event and full balance was still never paid to this day. Also coming to find out this Bride owns a Spa and had enough funds the whole time. God be willing your grace on this couple as I have forgiven them for all they did to us a Dream Wedding Team. Here at Angels Dream Events we go above and beyond for our client in countless measures. Most of our clients appreciate it, in this case The Bride didn't care at all in which we did for her. But at the end of the Day she knows what she paid for and she knows what she got regardless of what she has stated. We love our wedding wire system, as all final options are chosen and locked in my clients in image uploads and approved by Mangers on our end.

1.8
      1.0

Could of done a better job but was attentive.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Angels Dream Events's reply:

Wow, brings me to speechless words. This bride did not follow contract and our guidelines. Set up was 2 hours prior to wedding. Guest all showed up hours before wedding started. The venue was loaded with all guest making impossible to setup. All guest refused to leave after asked to leave multiple times. Bride also turned in all formats the week of the wedding verse the 30day timeline. We set up 100's of person weddings and if guest where not in the room we could have set up 100%! We also let brides know of our 2 hour setup where we need no one but vendors in the setup locations. We can't make everyone happy. But I can promise if you listen to what we ask , there will never be an issue. Every time we have had a problem at an event it's cause guest are in the room as we are trying to setup. Valerie was simple to work with but much of it had nothing to do with her, but with her family and friends. Valerie hired a professional and there was no way any one of her wedding allowed us to do our job. Things where in our setup area with guest taking stuff even ask to stop many times. This wedding was completely ran and taken over by guest. Valerie I felt sorry for as a day and event was so simple, was destroyed. Nothing was never not used but other vendors setting up in areas not meant for set up caused floor plan being rearranged. I agree this wedding was a disaster. We require a minimum two hour set up!! It's not optional it's required

Arielle · Married on 12/28/2016

0.8
      1.5
      0.5

THESE REVIEWS ARE PAID FOR. This company is extremely unprofessional and hiring them was the only regret of my wedding. If you're considering using them, read through the contract before you sign it. It's extremely poorly written and any lawyer will attest to that. There are inconsistencies throughout the entire document. I made the mistake by not looking through it thoroughly enough to catch them before signing.

Three weeks before my wedding (right before black friday, coincidentally?), Angel contacted me and demanded more money on top of the contract or else she would cancel the event.

According to the contract, 20% was due at the end of the event. This is what she was referring to. I let her know that in multiple places of the contract, the "event" is stated as the wedding day. She didn't care, she wouldn't come if it wasn't paid NOW. I consulted a lawyer about it and was told that it could absolutely be taken to court and she would absolutely lose, but it was too much of a hassle to find a new coordinator 3 weeks before my wedding, when so much is already going on at once.

Even when I confronted Angel about the mistake in the contract, she responded in an extremely rude manner, and said, verbatim, "I'm sorry you don't want to pay, but the money is due and if you don't pay it now we will cancel the event."

This is only a small portion of the mistakes she made. She was late to everything, set up all of the decor incorrectly, ignored the detailed notes I left for her and emailed to her weeks in advance!

PLEASE read the yelp reviews. These reviews are fake.

I'm honestly afraid of admitting who I am because of how hostile she's acted and I don't want to be yelled at by a "professional service" anymore than I have been. DO NOT HIRE HER. IT IS A HUGE MISTAKE.

Sent on 02/01/2017