Angels Dream Events Reviews

57 | Orlando, FL

57 Reviews for Angels Dream Events

Melissa · Married on 01/16/2016

Angel and her team were amazing. They were the final touch to a dream wedding. There decorations made the reception come to life. I was overwhelmed with joy when I saw their final masterpiece. I would recommend her to everyone. Great woman to work with and very talented. Thank you!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Angelique · Married on 12/19/2015

Angel's team is heaven sent. We actually won a grand prize day of coordination from one of the first bridal shows we ever attended and could not have been more blessed. Angel and her assistants, Carrie and Emily, helped us immensely the day of our rehearsal and on the day of our wedding. Angel created a detailed timeline and was extremely flexible and accommodating in working with us on our schedule especially with my multiple dress changes. Angel and her team saved us many near stressful moments that could have been disasters and took the reins right at the moments that we needed it most. I was also extremely impressed by Angel's level of professionalism when it came to the level of respect she gave to the priest at our Catholic church. I highly recommend Angel's Dream Events for anyone who would like peace of mind and a major helping hand so that you can enjoy your big day!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Shawntia · Married on 10/17/2015

Angel and her team were amazing! Angel ensured that my husband and I received all of the things we wanted for our special day. She actually exceeded our expectations! She worker extremely hard up until the day of the event. I would recommend her and her team to other couples and those wanting to plan any events.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/18/2015

Angel and her team were awesome. Throughout the whole process Angel or one of her team were always available to answer questions or take care of things for us. Day of the wedding went so smoothly. I did not have to worry about setup, tear down, vendors, anything. Angel handled it all. We had Angel for Day of Coordination and would highly recommend it. If you can afford it, I would say go Full Coordination! Angel really goes above and beyond.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Nichole · Married on 09/12/2015

September 12, 2015 I married the perfect man and it would bot be possible without Angel and her team! She had everything down to the lighters for the sparklers, which I forgot about. She remembered the little details and my wedding was flawless. My guest all raved over the design layout which Angel changed when the venue didn't think it could be done! Her team picked up the food, helped me get into my dress, provided services like the photo booth, photographer , cake, flowers, and videographer. My day was perfection and it is all because of her! 5stars

Sent on 11/02/2015

Georgia · Married on 08/29/2015

Angel and her team are priceless. I cant express the amazing things she she did through out the process. I couldn't have done it with out her. I would recommend everyone getting married to choose Dream Events they truly are high trained professionals. 100% given in everything that matters most. Not to mention the money she helped us save with her, budget managment services she provides for all her clients.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Patricia · Married on 08/08/2015

Angel was amazing very organized and always there for me and my now husband. Thank you for all your hard work we truly appreciate all that you did.

Sent on 09/11/2015

Regina · Married on 07/18/2015

Angel was so responsive and well experienced. She answered all my questions and made sure everything about my special day was as close to perfection as possible. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Christine · Married on 07/11/2015

Can I just say how amazing angel and her team was to my family and I. They left us absolutly speechless, I cant express with enough words in how they help in so many ways. angel was always ontop of emails and also responded back to me almost immediatly, despite business hours. Angel surprised us with so much more then expected on the day of. Honestly wish there where more stars I can rate angel and her team. ThanK You so much and would for sure tell every bride in my future you cant go wrong with dream events as they are so great in every area. WOW! It was atrue blessing finding Angel. She took all the stress out of my wedding and allowed me to enjoy what the experiance is truly all about.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Kathy · Married on 07/11/2015

When I met Angel, I knew she was going to take care of me and that I was in great hands. I needed some one that would always be there and she did just that. What an amazing company. Thank You Angel in all that you did. Angel never left me out of the loop and was excellent in returning calls, text and emails. Very quick and prompt to all my questions. Absolutely a beautiful day for me, and none would have been possible with out Angel, Emily, Kristen, and Carrie!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2015

I have to It was a True JOY working with Angel. One thing I loved the most about her is the professionalism she held on the day of. i loved her Emergancy KIT, It had everything you can imagine in it. She was more prepared then i ever thought she would be. I had moments where i doughted her but she knows what she is doing. I now can say it was more me then her. I just couldnt let go of the control. Angel trully is an amazing person to work with. Her team is another way of showing it as they all are learning fromt he BEST and ITS CLEAR TO SEE. Angel is now a part of our family and will always be at the top of our list for any event we will have. My now Husband Never meet Angel and didnt understand why i trusted someone so much with my special day till the day he meet her and then understood just why I had full trust. Angel i just want to say i cant say THANK YOU enough. Love you so much and cant wait to meet for lunch soon. You trully are gifted and im happy I can say your a part of my family now.

Sent on 08/26/2015

The day of was perfect! Beautiful floral. Linens were amazing we definitely had fun! Great recommend service providers including our DJ and cake.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/16/2015

You cant go wrong with Angel and Her Team. Angel has a true talent. Angel is really busy at times but she doesn't miss a beat. Angel is in high demand but what do you expect when you have some one with such an unique talent. Angel wasn't able to do my whole event as only certain services was available for my day. But what Angel did do for me was epic. Just wish I could have had her do everything, my biggest word of advice to future Brides HIRE ANGEL IMMEDIATELY. She will truly show you a genuine love for your event. Don't wait the last minute. She's truly the Best.

Sent on 09/08/2015

lacey · Married on 05/02/2015

Angel was my only choice from the beginning! If not for her, i dont know how i would have made it through! My vendors were all recommended by her and they were incredible! Centerpieces and tableclothes were beautiful as well. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Angel! You made it possible and i cant thank you enough.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Shannon · event on 05/01/2015

This is the second year we've turned to Angels Dream Events. And once again she and team was FANTASTIC. Her eye for detail and vision really brought our ideas to life. Angel and her team were professional, friendly and accommodated our many changes. I couldn't image working with any other event planner.

Sent on 05/05/2015

Victoria · Married on 04/26/2015

Angel and her team were absolutely awesome! I used her for day of coordination and floral design. Angel is very personable and she really cares about making your day everything that you want it to be. She was there to help me finish up the final details in addition all of my flowers were gorgeous! Most importantly on my wedding day she went above and beyond. Even to the point of driving me and my dad to the wedding in her car because our transport did not arrive. That is what you call incredible service! I am so glad to have had her and my only regret is not having her for full coordination as she could have helped me pick better vendors.
    Thanks Angel!! :)

Sent on 05/04/2015

Angel was in fact a dream! She made my special day go flawless and seamless! She truly is an amazing lady and I value her expertise, thoughtfulness and patience so very much! Thank you for making me day memorable and a fabulous party!

Sent on 04/01/2015

Michael · Married on 03/21/2015

I really don't know if I am qualified enough to write a review to do justice on how crucial Angel was to the success of our wedding. She was a god sent. She walked us thru every step of the process all the way down to the smallest details. I can say with confidence that if not for angel and her attention to detail we would not have the wonderful memories that we do. She made the time to meet with us on so many different occasions, and made sure that we were happy and confident in each decision we made. When the big day finally came around my wife and I were speechless. The tables, flowers, all the decor wass more then we had ever hoped for. And I did not just take my own opinion to heart, the endless complements from our family and friends were testament to all the hard work she and her staff had put into our day.

Angel, I hope you are reading this and my wife and I would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for bringing together the wedding she had been dreaming about since she was a little girl with such grace and perfection!!!

Sent on 04/06/2015

D · Married on 02/28/2015

I absolutely love Angel and her entire team. The professionalism, promptness and creativity that was presented to me was distinguished and exceptional. The willingness to work with me, listen to my needs and wants and truly create something custom for me was amazing. She was able to recommend an amazing DJ and was able to find me great details for my wedding. She works at 100% and dedicates herself to fulfilling your dream. She has great report with many vendors and venues; with many suggestions and options to help you choose what is right for you. I strongly recommend the services from this company.

Sent on 03/03/2015

leann · Married on 12/04/2014

angel, my day of coordinator was awesome! she kept me organized and the whole day ran smoothly. Couldnt have done it without her!

Sent on 12/14/2014

Rosalind · Married on 11/09/2014

This vendor listens and gives each customer ideas, suggestions that relate to their individual needs. Such was the case with this vendor as we tried to work on the table decor with a rather unusual color. The results were stunning and the decor was beautiful. Would recommend Angels Dream any day.

As the event planner for my daughter's wedding, this vendor went out of her way to give suggestions to make the wedding a success.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Malens · Married on 11/01/2014

What no more stars Angel you truly deserve all the stars in the universe you are a talented woman and I am.sure my daughter will do her own review but as a mom having seen my only daughter's dream wedding come to life with her vision and your insight and knowledge is beyond words...not only are you the best but every vendor associated with my daughter's wedding was exceptionally and that is thanks to you. I really wish you and your company growth and only the best vibes a happy and proud mom can give. I would recommend you to anyone and everyone and like I told one of the vendors I say the same to you and everyone from the sprinkles to catering to DJ to candy services to bartending I wish they could clone y out and you could take your business to even more places...I will forever keep you dear to.my heart!!!!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Paloma · Married on 11/01/2014

It's almost difficult to articulate how I feel about Angel and her amazing team in one review. I will start off by saying this: I was not an easy bride to work with initially. I had some trouble giving up control. I had this vision and needed it done. Well let me tell you that Angel BY FAR OVER EXCEEDED my expectations. I just got back from my honeymoon and people are still calling me about how beautiful everything was and how much fun they had. Angel and her team had my husband and I covered for everything, let me tell you! From coordination, to A-MAZ-ING floral arrangement (to DIE FOR-not kidding), Linen, THE most gorgeous accents, center pieces, and great recommendations to those FEW services they didn't provide. When you hire Angel you're not just hiring a vendor, you are hiring a PRO with a HEART OF GOLD who loves going above and beyond! This lady needs to be cloned because I don't know how she does it all. I am grateful to her and her staff forever! I cannot wait to share photos! Seriously, you will not regret hiring her and the dream team! I just got married and am thinking about other events to have just to hire them. lol

Sent on 11/08/2014
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 09/20/2014

Angel did a great job doing the day-of coordination for my wedding. She took the stress off of me and my family! Thank you for all your help!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Sabra · Married on 09/13/2014

Angel Dream Enterprises truly made my wedding day an amazing experience! I could not have ask for anyone/anything more special on my day !!!

Sent on 09/21/2014