Angelo's and Vinci's Ristorante Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Madison
    Madison Z. Married on 02/05/2021

Best Hidden Gem In Orange County

I had no idea where to start when it came to wedding planning. I first looked into Angelo and Vinci's as a wedding venue because I went there as a child and loved the romantic atmosphere. The wedding coordinator, Amanda, was so kind and patient with us. She helped us every step of the way. We were on a tight budget but wanted something all inclusive. We were able to choose the menu, the centerpieces, wine, linens and the setlist for the DJ. The food was amazing, people mention this to me all the time. The bridal suite was perfect for pre-ceremony photos. The decor in the hall we chose was classic italian decor with romantic accent lighting, I had to add little to it. I genuinely feel like we had such an easy wedding experience thanks to these people. It fit in our tight budget without being tacky. If you need convincing, stop by and eat lunch, you wont regret it!
  • Ashlee
    Ashlee Married on 10/12/2019

Meza Wedding 2019

We had our weeding reception here and it was the best! All my Guests say they had an amazing time. The food was so delicious, my husband and I still think about the pasta 😋 The employee’s were so nice and the banquet manager answered all of our questions and emails promptly. The best thing is that you get to bring in your own dj or photo booth if you decide to have one. Also The reception is much decorated already with pretty lights. We would definitely recommend this place. You won’t regret it!
    Danny J. Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Receptions

My son and niece both had their wedding receptions here, both were fantastic and went off without a hitch. The food and drink were delicious and plentiful, everyone I spoke to said they had a wonderful time.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • I
    Irene Married on 11/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This venue was amazing and very accommodating. It's a beautiful atmosphere n just makes you smile when you walk in. Angelo's and Vinci's gave me the best wedding memories that I'll never forget.
    Tania Married on 04/30/2017
    Sherry,
    Words cannot express how thankful Michael and I were for making our special day memorable. You and the other wedding planning staff did an amazing job and I loved every moment of our wedding. The service was amazing, food was delicious, beautiful atmosphere and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. Thank you for all your help and I highly recommend Angelo’s and Vinci’s Ristorante for any special occasion.
    Caitlin Married on 08/05/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Loved this venue! Hardly had to do any planning, and the place is so beautiful you don't need decorations. The food, drinks, and especially the DJ were fantastic! The banquet managers were so nice to work with. Get the "Italian feast" package for your wedding and you won't regret it!
    Monica Married on 12/14/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Worked with Sherry, Vanessa and Rigo what an awesome team. They worked their magic on the few hiccups that occurred with one of our outside vendors. Family and friends loved the ambiance, food was a hit. We got the music list to the in house DJ a little late not sure if that contributed to the mix of music- I didn't remember requesting the music that was being played. It all worked out as the casino games we had going kept the party going. Would definitely recommend Angelo & Vinci's!
    Melissa Married on 05/09/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had my wedding reception at Angelo's and Vinci's on May 9th of this year and they did a wonderful job! We rented out two ballrooms and everything was set up perfectly! The banquet manager Sherry was absolutely wonderful! She helped me make my Italian wedding absolutely perfect. I talked to her several times over the phone and met with her in person a few times just to make sure I felt comfortable with everything. I feel very lucky to have gotten to work with her. Any time I had a question or concern she would email or call me before the end of the day. Thank you Sherry!
    I had gotten a lot of ideas from PInterest so I had a lot of props and everything was set up exactly how I had asked! I even had an area where I made my own photo booth and it turned out great.
    All of the hosts that worked that night were extremely polite and helpful. They made sure the wedding went smoothly and it did!
    Our DJ Dennis did a wonderful job and we didn't even meet him until the night of the wedding. I made him a song list and he played most of the songs that I chose. Dennis played Conga by Gloria Estefan and we had a huge Conga line that danced out of the ballroom into the restaurant where everyone was eating! So much fun!!!! Almost the entire room was up there dancing at one point which means the Dennis our DJ did a pretty great job!!!
    I got a lot of compliments on my reception at Angelo's and Vinci's! Everyone thought the food was fantastic and the venue was a lot of fun!!! Angelo's And Vinci's is also very budget friendly for brides on a budget. I had my dream Italian wedding and so happy that I chose to have my wedding reception at Angelo's And Vinci's. We will be coming here every year on our anniversary to celebrate our marriage!
    If you want to have a fun wedding or party definitely choose Angelo's And Vinci's!!!
    Thank you to Cynthia, Sherry, Dennis & the hosts/bartenders. You truly helped me have my dream wedding!!!!
    Thanks,
    Melissa
    Shaika Married on 12/27/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had our ceremony and reception at Angelo's & Vinci's and I would recommend them to anyone looking to have a beautiful event at a very reasonable price. Sherry (wedding coordinator) and Dennis (dj) were great to work with and listened to our every request and calmed my nerves. The entire staff was great! Our guests all commented to us how wonderful the venue was and what a fun and festive atmosphere it was. They will definitely be my first choice for any future events I have.
    Jim Married on 10/18/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Their services and staff made our reception so amazing and stress-free. Having an all inclusive package with hosts, bar and DJ is awesome. Food was excellent as well.
    Julia Married on 08/01/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Had a really great time. Ate too much food. I could've been very stressed about the whole thing but the staff made me very comfortable and everything ran smoothly.
    Kristina Married on 07/19/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had the best time at our wedding reception. Everything went perfectly. Krista was very helpful and made sure we didn't stress out about anything. Everyone that helped that night was so nice and helpful. Dan made sure we had everything we needed throughout the whole night and also made sure our guests had everything they needed as well. All of our guests have told us how much fun they had that night and how professional the staff was. Our D.J. was absolutely fantastic and played all the songs we wanted to hear. I will forever refer and use Angelo & Vinci's for all my future parties. Thanks again.
    Nelia Married on 07/11/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bartender and event planner excellent
    The whole team was great
    Kristina Married on 06/29/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Everything was beautiful! Our host Dan was great!!!!! The food was delicious and all of our guests enjoyed themselves.
  • User1711653 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The only disappointing thing was the DJ. He didn't play what I wanted.
    Mira Married on 06/21/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I were on a budget and Angelo's and Vinci's gave us everything we wanted in a wedding at a price we could afford. Krista was fabulous and very helpful every step of the way. They treated us like family from the first day we stepped foot in the office to discuss a possible wedding. The day of went smoothly and they definitely know how to throw an awesome party. We would definitely recommend Angelo's and Vinci's to any couple looking for a one stop shop wedding venue that is very affordable.
  • User1697250 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    It was perfect. Nothing went wrong. Very professional.
  • User1692839 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We absolutely loved working with everyone at Angelo's and Vinci's! The staff is so friendly, welcoming and professional that we were constantly talking about how happy we were that we chose the restaurant for our venue. They definitely made our day even more magical and we will definitely recommend them to everyone! :]
    Kal Event on: 06/01/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Everyone was wonderful. Very helpful and supportive. I would recommend to anyone.
    Michelle Married on 05/31/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had our wedding reception here and it turned out beautiful. Exceptional service from beginning to end at a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend to anyone considering having their event here.
    Kim Married on 05/17/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This venue was just perfect for our Hollywood Themed Wedding! We had an absolute blast and the comments we got after the wedding went as follows... Food was delicious! Drinks were great! DJ played all they right songs! The next day many of my guest said that they haven't danced that much in years. No one wanted to leave. Majority of our family and friends stayed til the end. One of my dearest friends described our wedding as EPIC on Facebook and said it one of the best weddings she has been in. That is pretty good coming from someone who has been a bridesmaid seven times. The staff at Angelo & Vinci's is great, the owner is delightful, the DJ is fantastic, the Cake was beautiful, and Krista has a great energy,wonderful attention to detail, and will make sure everything goes off without a hitch. Thanks for making our Wedding extra special. It was a night to remember and one heck of a PARTY! We couldn't of asked for a more amazing night and venue! This place has so much character! P.S. We loved the special spot that you have set up for the Bride & Groom to just visit for a moment before the Grand Entrance! What a special moment!
    Elizabeth Married on 09/19/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Angelo's and Vinci's was absolutely perfect. It was spacious, the food was awesome and the service outstanding. Every single last employee was awesome. They made sure everythink was taken care of and we didn't have to worry about a single thing.

The cake was beautiful and sooo good!

Dennis, our D.J., what can I say! He couldn't have been more PERFECT! He made sure the party flowed, and was totally into it. We spoke a couple of times before the wedding and let him know what types of music we're into and he totally got a feel for what we wanted, everything he played was perfect! And that's hard because my husband family is from England and mine is Mexican! Our guests were surprised to find out we didn't give him a playlist, because everything he played was SO US! There was something for everyone and the dancing never stopped!

I HIGHLY recommend Angelo's and Vinci's for your reception
    Angela Married on 03/29/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My fiance and I had our rehearsal dinner here, and it was fabulous! It was in the Romeo and Juliet room, which was intimate and the perfect size for our group of 30. We were the only people in the banquet room, so we didn't have to talk over other restaurant guests. Also, the food was delicious; everyone commented on how good it was and most of the guys went back for seconds. The staff was extremely helpful in assisting me in choosing which package to get, as well as which room to use, considering we have elderly family members with handicapped needs in attendance. Another asset is that the cost is MUCH lower than every other location I researched. Great location for a rehearsal dinner, and I'm sure a reception here would be fabulous...
    Christina Married on 06/30/2007
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This restaurant is fabulous. The package includes many of the details which allows you to focus on other aspects of the wedding. They offer a DJ, Cake, Bar, Linen, Decor, and more. We choose to use our own DJ, because it was extremely important to us. However, I'm sure theirs are wonderful. The cost is affordable for what you get and the staff is extremely friendly, warm, and inviting. We had are thrilled with the food, room, and so much more.
    Heather Married on 07/01/2006
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Very convenient having everything all in one place. Highly recommended.
illustration stars