2607 Main Street, Irvine, CA 92614 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 10 to 300
Availability Check your date

About Andrei's Conscious Cuisine & Cocktails

Special Events

Let Andrei’s Conscious Cuisine & Cocktails help you host your next event! Its sophisticated yet inviting atmosphere is the perfect venue for any occasion. The stunning 30 foot waterfall in the entry way will surely make an impression on your guests, as will the professionalism and receptiveness of our staff.

Special Events Information

We are pleased to be able to provide our restaurant, located on the 2nd floor, for semi-private parties and events. The entire restaurant, in certain circumstances, can be reserved for private large parties. Our Events Venue, located on the ground floor, has two areas: the Boardroom, accommodating smaller parties of 28 or less and the Great Room, accommodating up to 300 guests.

Please contact the Director of Marketing & Events for more information: jennifer@andreisrestaurant.com or 949.387.8750.

Follow Andrei's Conscious Cuisine & Cocktails on

mainpage02
and1

4 Reviews for Andrei's Conscious Cuisine & Cocktails

Christa · Married on 07/12/2014

Jennifer was incredible to work with. We emailed several times and had various phone calls, which I'm sure were overbearing, but Jennifer never made a big deal out of it.She always was very thorough in her responses and was always able to calm me down and ensure me everything would work out perfectly. Which it did!

Andrei's did a fantastic job of working within our budget and organizing everything. I was under the false impression that the wedding party would need to go set everything up (table numbers, escort cards, cake stand, etc.), but Jennifer and her amazing team handled everything absolutely perfectly.

The food was incredible too, our guests were all discussing how their food was actually really good, unlike most wedding food. :) Andrei's team even had some of our tray passed h'ordeuvres plated and waiting for my husband and I when we got to our table. This was huge because we were starving! It was so nice knowing they literally thought of everything.

Andrei's exceeded my expectations in every way and made it so I didn't have to lift a finder, which is huge for me (a Type A, list making, down to the last detail bride). I'm so thankful for everything the entire staff did for us.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Kerith · Married on 11/09/2013

We had our wedding ceremony and dinner/reception at Andrei's. It was lovely.

Everything went off without a hitch and I could actually enjoy the event as a guest :). Our guests raved about the food - in fact, we ran out of appetizers a tad earlier than expected, but when the food is delicious, that will happen :). We saw few empty dinner plates and the food was delicious!!

The planning was easy - there was work and details to be sure, but that's how weddings/events for over 100 guests are. We felt like all the work we did in advance paid off that night.

Andrei's took care of a lot of details for us - arranging the placecards, placing wedding programs at the ceremony, putting the guest gifts on the tables, and making some last minute changes such as two guests not attending - they removed the chairs from the table. We had everything we needed in advance to make decisions and plan appropriately.

We have wonderful memories of this evening and are so grateful to the entire staff at Andrei's for making this a terrific evening for us! Jennifer and Kina were especially helpful throughout the planning and the day of. Very easy and professional to work with. We felt like we were in very capable hands throughout the planning and the night of, and particularly as we reflect on the evening. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/29/2013
  • User3589309 · event on: 09/21/2013

I can't say enough about Andrei's. I worked with Jennifer, their events coordinator. She was professional and very helpful from the first meeting. On the day of the event, I was blown away at the level of professionalism of the entire staff. I only receieved compliments from our guests. Compliments on the food, service, and the staff. I can't say enough good things about our event at Andrei's!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Andrei's Conscious Cuisine & Cocktails FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking