Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

26 Reviews for Ana's Professional Gown Alterations

Customization (1)
Preservation (1)
Bridal Gowns (1)
26 Ana's Professional Gown Alterations Reviews

Took my formal dress to Ana’s last month to be hemmed for my son’s wedding on May 5th, they did a fantastic job. Everyone is so very friendly and professional. I will use Ana’s from here on out and recommend to my friends and family.

Profile Picture Deborah, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amazing work! Couldn't have trusted them more with my dress when I heard someone else before me was so happy with the work they had done. The previous seamstress had messed up their wedding dress and and Ana's Professional Gown Alterations fixed it. I loved how well my dress fit when I picked it up! Great Job!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Ana did an amazing job fitting my wedding gown! She made the gown look like it was made for me. Ana is so sweet and so knowledgable about alterations. She was also extrememly accomodating when it came to making appointments for me! I moved to Houston in the middle of my dress fittings, and she was able to squeeze me in even if she was booked on days that I was in town. She was also able to fit my mom in at the last minute to get her dress fit perfect for the big day!

Profile Picture Molly, 10/14/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Mother of Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only

Two Years ago my son's pick out a beautiful wedding gown. Unfortunly it was all wrong for my body type. Thank God for Anna , She redesign this gown to make it look like it was made for my body. Anna eased every doubt and concerns that I had. She worked with my crazy work schedule for my fitting. Anna even made a birdcage veil to complete my look. I found her prices to be very affordable considering the amount of work and short time frame. I recommend Anna to my Family and Friends for all alterations.
Arica Mills, Aubrey Tx

Profile Picture Arica, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My wedding dress was perfectly altered thanks to Ana's professional gowns. Definitely recommend. I was VERY pleased with the way my dress fit me perfect by wedding day.

Profile Picture abigail, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Ana's helped me with last minute alterations before my wedding. She was calm, meticulous, and very attentive to detail. I highly recommend this shop.

Profile Picture Ana, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am so grateful to share my wedding experience with Ana's Professional Gown Alterations. Annette was a beast in making my wedding gown perfect for my special day! From start to finish, the staff were so helpful, understanding, professional, and most of all caring. I drove an hour every Saturday for fittings and it was all worth it. I would highly recommend them.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tyra, 12/22/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Alterations

Loved the people and how quick the work was done. I will 100% use them for any alteration I have. Thank you so so MUCH!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kristy, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Ana was able undo what a previous alteration place did and re-alter my dress so it fit absolutely perfect!!

Profile Picture User5561606, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Ana was sooooo nice and professional. She did a great job with the alterations to my bridal gown as well as my bridesmaids dresses. She even carried the gown to my car and saw my veil in the car and took it in to steam it. She was so caring and personalized my experience. I highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Ana's Alterations was seriously amazing. I couldn't find a well reviewed tailor in my area, so I went out to Lewisville. It did take a bit of calling to get an appointment. But they basically remade my whole dress - shortened it, added in bra cups, fixed the straps, let it out (without saying anything about about how it had gotten tighter over the course of wedding planning, which I was embarrassed about), and changed the zipper. And they did this for like $100. All super high quality work, and they were friendly and helpful too.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization, Preservation, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom

Had such a good experience with this business. The alterations done to my dress were great and she had options that I hadn't thought of. They do have random pieces of jewelry and nice lace fabric if you wanted her to add it to your dress as well. There were enough meetings to be sure the dress was fitting properly but sometimes I did have to wait 10-15 but I'm thinking it was the brides before me not because of Ana herself. It was a comfortable and friendly environment and my 1year old was welcome also.

Profile Picture Ana, 9/6/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Ana's Alterations did a terrific job with my daughters dress. She lives out of state and came to Texas for fittings. Ana was very accommodating and scheduled her fittings to suit her flights.

Profile Picture Claire, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Ana was always on time, kind, helpful, talented and SO SWEET. She enjoys what she does and she's great at it. My mom and I saw her only three times before the wedding and each appointment was perfect. Ana knew I was coming in from out of town with a very tight schedule each time I saw her and she was very respectful of my time. Such a doll. I really, really enjoyed working with her. Thank you for doing everything you could to make our day perfect.

Profile Picture Susan, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
2.9

I was not impressed by the quality of service. Ana was very nice, but I did not feel like I could trust her with my dress. A lot of things went wrong, and the dress did not turn out as I imagined. She did try to make it better, but it was really stressful not having my dress until 48 hours before my wedding.

Profile Picture User3922792, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Mrs. ANA is the sweetest lady that absolutely loves her job. She took the time to understand the details regarding my wedding dress and gave me advice and made sure I had it on-time! My dress fit perfectly and I have so much respect for her. She is hands down a dress alterating Angel!

Profile Picture FRANCESCA, 4/11/15, 9 Reviews
0.3

At first I was super excited with how quickly my wedding gown was being altered. I had my first two appointments that were about 5 minutes long, Ana saw very quickly what needed to be brought in. Then came my third and final appointment, just days before my wedding. Ana had not touched my gown from the previous meeting, the straps were to be brought in and also be cleaned. Ana said nothing as to why it wasn't done, and no apologies. I wait two hours while she "finished" my gown. I say "finished" because she ended up only fixing the staps and providing a partial refund for the cleaning that was not even done. She rushed me out of the shop, I went home very upset but happy I had my gown. On the day of my wedding we couldn't get the dress to fit! Ana had CUT the corset in my dress the the size of a bra and left it frayed and ugly looking. She absolutely RUINED my dress. I called several time to get my money refunded or to have my dress fixed but she denied me of an appointment. I would definitely NOT recommend Ana, she is NOT professional and could end up ruining your big event as she did to me.

Profile Picture Berlin, 4/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Ana is a professional who takes what you want and makes it happen! She's courteous and prompt and she really does care about you and the end product. She was a great find and you would be very lucky to have her help alter your gown. Definitely contact her today! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This woman is amazing. I loved every meeting with Ana because of her friendly genuine smile. We had about 8 fittings together. She helped me transform my wedding dress into MY wedding dress. She added layers of black lace to the bodice of my dress, added matching scalped lace to the top and bottom, took in inches of the dress to fit to my body, made a matching hair piece, and shortened my rehearsal dinner 1920's flapper gown. She was recommended to me from a bride, and I will recommend her to all brides. She made my dress come true and I am so thankful! Thank you Ana!

Profile Picture Jenny, 11/1/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

Ana was an absolute pleasure to work with- she is fun and professional. She added a corset back (along with other tweaks and hemming) to my one of a kind allure gown. I did not realize that the gown could actually become more beautiful- but it did! Ana is a miracle worker!
Ana is well known in the area and came highly recommended by the place that I purchased the gown. I am so glad I found her and extremely thankful for the incredible job she did on my gown...her work is impeccable :)

Profile Picture rebecca, 10/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I recommend Ana's Professional Gown Alterations to every bride I know! Ana turned my wedding dress into the dress of my dreams, and it ended up being a beautiful masterpiece! She worked wonders on it to make it exactly the way I wanted it. Ana and her staff are so friendly, professional, and nice - it made coming in for my alterations an enjoyable experience! We all know planning a wedding is stressful, but Ana helped make this part easy and stress-free! Thank you so much, Ana!

Profile Picture Verity, 10/11/14, 1 Review
4.7

Ana did a WONDERFUL job. She was on time, efficient and flexible. She was able to squeeze me in 3 weeks prior to the wedding. I would highly recommend her and plan to use her for other alterations! Thank you!

Profile Picture Holland, 7/30/14, 7 Reviews
4.7

Super flexible with my schedule since I am not from the area and it was hard to come in for fittings. They are also reasonably priced and very very trustworthy. I am very pleased!!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/18/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Ana did a great job on my wedding dress, it was absolutely gorgeous.... Since I didn't plan a long time ahead, she really managed to make it just perfect in time for my special day. Thanks you so much. I came back to have another of my dresse altered, which came out really nice too. I recommend Ana for any occasion male or female clothing.

Profile Picture Liga, 3/24/14, 1 Review
0.5

Ana ruined my mother of the bride gown. I picked it up and it was wrinkled, with holes were the seams were ripped out and hte material tore, it looked like it had been used to clean thread off the floor. She made darts in the material to stop the tears from getting worse. All this the night before I was flying out to the wedding. She has refused to refund the money for alterations or replace the gown. Thank goodness the bridla shop did my daughter's wedding gown. I hope you will find another shop.

Profile Picture User4063565, 2+ years ago, 1 Review