Amy Watson Photography Reviews

13 | Baytown, TX

13 Reviews for Amy Watson Photography

• Natasha & Courtney

Natasha · Married on 08/08/2015

Amy Watson did an incredible job with our engagement pictures at Galveston Beach! She was very flexible with scheduling our photos even when we had to cancel and reschedule. The photos came out perfect! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Amy and Ben were the absolutely greatest we could have asked for! When Amy walked into my bridal suite on my wedding day, all of my butterflies subsided and I was filled with excitement that she was there! Amy and Ben captured our day like no one else could have -- beautifully, artistically, and with a true love for their work and for us! Not only are they incredible photographers, but they have become great friends and I am so glad that I found them on Google when I did! I wouldn't have chosen anyone else for the job!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Emily · Married on 04/13/2013

This couple is incredibly talented and very fun to work with. We used them for our engagement photos and for the wedding and I could not be happier. They are very professional and personable. The photos are great quality. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/10/2013

Amy Watson Photography's reply:

Thank you, Emily! It was such a joy to be a part of your wedding! God bless!

Rosaura · Married on 01/20/2013

Check her page out on Facebook, the quality is amazing!! They are a great team! We made some great friends!

Sent on 02/16/2013

Trisha · Married on 11/10/2012

It's been a month since my most memorable day yet and I want to thank Ben and Amy for making that possible! We had the opportunity to have them capture these precious moments in our hometown Colorado Springs and it was PERFECT! Most people say "you get what you pay for", but when it comes to Amy Watson Photography that is definitely not the case, they went way beyond our expectations. Our photos are gorgeous and so creative, especially capturing the small details and creating a story within the event. This is a duo that I would definitely recommend for your next photography needs. Very professional, and personal! THANKS AGAIN! From the LIRAS :)

Sent on 12/17/2012

Kristina · Married on 05/26/2012

I had spent weeks researching photographers and came across the stunning photography that truly captured a once in a lifetime occasion! We were so pleased with the photography! Amy & Ben did a phenomenal job on my bridals, rehearsal, and wedding!!! Since our wedding several of my friends booked them right away! I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/29/2013

SJ · Married on 06/27/2009

Ben and Amy are amazing. They did our wedding two years ago they were fun while professional, made me feel relaxed, and the pictures are absolutely beautiful. I am so pleased with their work that I will be doing maternity pictures with them in the future.

Sent on 06/16/2011
  • angelfire_430

Lindsay · Married on 05/24/2009

Amy and Ben are amazing!! They are incredibly affordable and their work rivals any of the super crazy expensive photographers in the Houston area. I am so pleased with their photos and their professionalism. They are fun, creative and adaptable to whatever style you might want. I will definitely use them again in the future!

Courtney · Married on 04/18/2009

Ben and Amy are the best!!! They are so much fun to work with and very professional. They care about what you want and listen to suggestions before, during, and after the wedding. The pictures they shot were wonderful! They covered moments that I forgot about and you didn't even see them working. I would definitely recommend Red Room Studios.

Sent on 06/10/2009

Jennifer · Married on 01/17/2009

Amy and Ben Watson from the Red Room Studios provided perfect photos from our wedding. They were professional, flexible, and dedicated to finding out what was important to my husband and I regarding the photography. They provided a perfect mix of formal and candid shots. All of our family and friends loved the photos, and thought we had paid thousands for their service. I would highly recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 06/14/2009
  • Karolyn

Karolyn · Married on 10/10/2008

Ben and Amy are AMAZING!! They were such a pleasure to work with, and the pictures came out absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! They are friendly, proffesional, talented and overall wonderful people which made the whole experience great. We were sooooo impressed with their work, we later had them do our maternity pictures too. i would highly recommend Red room studios, the price is affordable and the quality priceless.

Sent on 06/11/2009

Laura · Married on 08/02/2008

Red Room Studios provided excellent service for a great price. The photos taken were exceptional. I can honestly say that the best part of our wedding were our photographers through Red Room Studios. I would recommend their service to any couple.

Monica · Married on 05/17/2008

The service from this comany was absolutely amazing! My husband and I are not particularly photogenic people, but the photos of the wedding were all amazing, every detail and important moment were captured just as I would've wanted them. Not only is the work great and prices fair, but the photographers are really great people. I recommend them for anyone for any event, they really do go above and beyond!