Amy Miller Weddings Reviews

Amy Miller Weddings View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
    Allison Married on 06/17/2017
    Amy Tyler is the best of the best in the Memphis area for a wedding and event planner. She makes sure every detail is perfect to make sure the day runs smoothly. She attended vendor meetings, created a detailed schedule, and make sure the reception was set up perfectly. All the vendors love working with her and I wanted to have anyone else in charge of our wedding day. Our reception and ceremony were PERFECT and I know can attribute it all to Amy Tyler’s excellent wedding planning and attention to detail.
    Kelley Married on 04/02/2016
    Amy was extremely helpful through out our wedding planning, actual wedding day and follow-up on things afterwards. We had many guests comment on how well organized our event was and that was in large part due to Amy and her excellent service. My husband and I are very happy with our decision to enlist Amy's help early on and are grateful to her for helping make our day so special!
  • F
    Florence Married on 09/19/2015
    Amy has everything you could ever ask for in a wedding planner! She is calm, cool, collected and worked hard to make sure my day was perfect and I didnt have to worry about a thing. She is professional and so much fun to work with. She truly made my day stress free !
  • User2436984 2+ years ago
    Our wedding was at the end of September and it was simply everything and more I had hoped and dreamt it would be and Amy played a huge role in making it possible. From helping me find the best vendors to work with, and putting together a detailed day-of timeline, to handling all the details the day of the wedding. She did an incredible job making sure everything went smoothly and as planned. No detail was too small for Amy and she completed every task with complete professionalism. Hiring a day-of coordinator is a big investment but Amy is worth it. I can't recommend her enough!
    Kate Married on 06/06/2015
    Amy was so wonderful to work with! She made my wedding day run very smoothly. We were so much calmer with her because we knew she could handle whatever came her way! She also helped plan my sister's wedding, which was incredible. I don't think my family or I had a single worry the day of the wedding (which was at our home), because Amy was there first thing that day to answer any questions the vendors had. She really helped me pull together my perfect vision and I could not have imagined a more spectacular, relaxed, and beautiful day! She made herself available when we needed her and she makes her schedule very flexible to work with you. She was able to answer every etiquette, numbers, and planning question we had in order to help us make all of our decisions. There are so many small details that go into planning a wedding that are easy to look over, but she won't let you miss them. She is wonderful and I couldn't have imagined our wedding day without her!
    Amanda Married on 11/29/2014
    There are not enough great things to say about Amy and her talent for all things wedding! At a time when emotions can run high and the list of things to do seems never-ending, Amy brings a cool, calm and collected expertise that puts your mind at ease. She is just the right balance of organized, creative, positive and professional that made me feel 100% confident entrusting my day to her from day one. Simply put, she is FABULOUS at what she does and I could not have imagined my wedding day going as seamlessly as it did without her!
  • User2447483 2+ years ago
    As both an ordained minister and freelance wedding photographer, I thought planning my own wedding reception, even for 500 guests, would be a breeze. I had planned dozens of wedding services before and how hard could a few phone calls to vendors for the reception possibly be?

Whew. Although it was a lot of fun, a breeze it certainly was not. So, out of true desperation about a third of the way into our year of wedding planning I threw in the proverbial bridal towel and contacted Amy. She came highly recommended from my wedding caterer. She instantly became my hero. Amy assisted with vendor contracts, logistics, who to tip and how much, the flow of the reception and so much more!

I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or big event. She's as personable as your best friend, notices every little detail like a well-meaning nosy grandmother and offers reminders and suggestions to make the day as magical as any fairy godmother ever could. Newly engaged? Tell your family and best friends and then immediately give Amy a call. She makes getting from "Yes!" through the "I dos" all the way through well wishers cheering "Happy Honeymoon!" a joy.
  • User2420417 2+ years ago
    I am so glad that we used Any Miller as our wedding planner! Everything about her services was completely professional, from our first planning meeting to our wedding day. Since I was planning a wedding in Memphis while living out of town with many professional demands on my time, I relied on Amy extensively.
  • User1462877 2+ years ago
    Amy Miller is amazing! She literally made all of my wedding dreams come true! Amy is organized and efficient, and she has a great sense of design and style. Amy is kind and personable, very relaxed and easy to work with, and a perfectionist when it comes to the details! The entire event was coordinated with flawless execution. Amy provided first class service all the way. I felt completely safe and comfortable entrusting this event to her, and my parents and I have been bombarded with emails, calls and notes about what a wonderful wedding and reception we had. None of it would have been possible without Amy! I can't recommend her highly enough!
  • User1462870 2+ years ago
    Amy provided exactly the services which we wanted and she provided the best of the best. I secured the church, band and reception venue before contacting Amy for her services. When I informed the band and reception venue staff that Amy would be working with them, they were highly complimentary of her and sang her praises. Amy was able to give objective opinions without inserting her own personal preferences. We had to transport a huge number of out-of-town guests during the weekend of the wedding and Amy provided that transportation without any glitches. Amy ran the wedding reception flawlessly; therefore, ensuring a stress-free, very exciting and fun reception.
    Jennifer Married on 06/01/2013
    Hiring Amy was one of the best wedding planning decisions we could have made. My husband and I are both planners, logical, and detail-oriented, which made for an interesting interview process for wedding planners. We hired and loved Amy for three basic reasons. (1) Amy was patient, calm and composed. She kept us on track without ruffling our feathers or adding any more stress to our lives. We always felt like we were her number one priority. (2) Amy was genuinely interested in what we wanted. We had some unique ideas, and she helped make them happen. She listened, brainstormed, and worked through logistics with us. (3) Amy had great knowledge and relationships with local vendors. She understood our overall vision, knew our budget, and found the right vendors for each element of our big day.

A wedding planner is an added expense to an already very pricey event, but Amy is worth it. I can only imagine what it would have been like without her: tedious, stressful, over-whelming…? Thanks to Amy, the planning process was fun, memorable, and efficient…which led to a wedding day that was perfectly timed, beautifully executed, and completely disaster/mishap free. Our wedding was perfect. We absolutely could not have done it without her.
    Deb Married on 05/04/2013
    Very professional. Very knowledgable in all aspects of wedding planning.
    Angela Married on 04/20/2013
    We used Amy as our wedding coordinator and we were more than HAPPY!!!!! Calm, professional, knowledgeable, and resourceful are all descriptive of Amy and her services. Initially before meeting with Amy, we had plans of meeting and interviewing with at least 3 wedding planners. After our initial meeting with Amy, we did not feel the need to proceed with another interview. She made us feel comfortable from the beginning. Having her with us during our planning process made all the difference in the world. Moreover, although I had a vision for my wedding however, I still wanted a wedding planner, and I liked the fact that she did not overshadow my vision, rather she implemented what we wanted, but at the same time still maintaining her role as our coordinator.
  • User1462525 2+ years ago
    Amy was perfect! We couldn't have done it without her. She was knowledge about the venue and other providers and was always one step ahead of whatever we needed. She made our wedding weekend stress free and absolutely wonderful. She has great ideas and suggestions but is equally willing to bend over backwards to accommodate your every whim and she has the contacts and connections to make it all happen. I highly recommend her!
    Debbie Married on 09/29/2012
    Amy Miller was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and organized. Her expertise and calm demeanor enhanced our whole wedding experience from the planning through the reception! I enjoyed working with her and would give her the highest recommendation!
    Susan Married on 09/22/2012
    Amy helped us execute my daughter's vision with patience and tenacity. Since my daughter lived out of town during our planning, Amy was very flexible and efficient about meeting with us on the days that she came to town. Amy has a great working relationship with the local vendors, and her calm nature and exquisite taste helped us plan an incredibly beautiful seated dinner at the reception. We loved working with Amy and would highly recommend her services for a picture perfect wedding weekend!
    A Married on 07/14/2012
    Amy was great! She helped me with everything and helped plan most every detail from the smallest to the biggest. Would definitely recommend her to any bride. She is wonderful to work with and a must have for wedding planning!!
    Miki Married on 05/27/2012
    Amy Miller was wonderful!!!! She was organized and made sure that all things were taken care of on a timely manner. I had already picked out the florist, and caterer and they had worked with Amy on previous events and loved her. On the night of the reception, I feel that every time I turned around , she was there. She made sure everything ran so smoothly. I found out afterwards from the caterer that Amy's car had been broken into and her purse stolen earlier that day. I was so impressed that she kept her composure and focus on my daughter's special day. I will definitely use her for my next daughter's wedding!
    Anna Married on 05/19/2012
    Amy Miller Weddings and Events is, in a word, amazing! My husband and I still talk about how perfect our entire wedding and wedding planning experience was - and that is due in large part to Amy Miller. From assisting us in choosing the best venue for our reception, to selecting the save the dates and invitations, to the transportation, DJ, menu, photographer, and cake baker, she made sure that no detail was forgotten. We had the best time planning our wedding. We were able to experience the fun of planning our special day, all the while knowing that Amy was following up with all of our vendors. If we ever had a question or concern with a vendor, she was always there to contact them and resolve the issue. She responded immediately to any questions that I emailed to her and was always available by phone as well. Her enthusiasm for our wedding was apparent and her professionalism impressed us immensely from our very first meeting. On the day of our wedding, we were completely focused on each other and the joy of the day. I didn't worry for a second about the florist or the photographer (or any other vendor) arriving on time because I knew Amy was taking care of everything. While I was at the church getting ready, Amy was making sure our reception space looked beautiful. I cannot say enough about what a wonderful wedding she planned for us. Hiring her to be our wedding planner was the absolute best decision we made!
    Liza Married on 04/21/2012
    Do not try to plan a wedding without Amy Miller! She provides such a valuable service throughout wedding planning process and helps keep everyone sane and at ease. The wedding timeline she provided at the beginning of the planning was a life saver and I kept it by my side at all times. She was fabulous and extremely responsive. We could just pick up the phone and call, text, or email to ask simple etiquette questions and get recommendations on vendors. It was also amazing to have Amy by our side on the wedding weekend to make sure everything went off without a hitch, so I (and my family) could focus on the big day. I definitely recommend Amy and don't know what we would've done without her!
    Allison Married on 09/04/2010
    Amy was great. I wouldn't have been able to get through the day without her. My wedding was as stress-free as possible because she was there, taking care of everything so I didn't have to. She's wonderful and so easy to get along with, and she does her job very very well.
    Laura Married on 07/17/2010
    Amy was great to work with and made the wedding process go so smoothly!
    Angie Married on 10/24/2009
    Amy Miller of Amy Miller Weddings & Events made my wedding day magical. She was so professional and warm. As I was standing in the brides room prior to walking down the isle Amy came in and really calmed my nerves. I don't know what I would have done without her.

Our reception was beautiful!!!! She did an amazing job making my vision come to life and ensure everything was how I wanted it. Hiring Amy Miller was by far one of the best decision I made during the wedding planning process.
    Melanie Married on 10/10/2009
    hiring a wedding planner took a lot of pressure and worry off of our big day and we were happy to have amy miller on our side. she was always on time to our meetings, followed up with emails, offered up suggestions, and took notes on things that were important to us. i ended up feeling like she was part of our group of family and friends.

amy miller is very poised, organized, and comes with great experience (and it shows!). our wedding day was an all day event, but, amy kept every one of us on track and on schedule with such ease.

to all future brides, i would highly recommend her services...take the stress off of your big day and embrace those beautiful memories!
    Briana Married on 08/22/2009
    Amy Miller with Amy Miller Weddings and Events was wonderful! Our whole wedding weekend went very smoothly because of all of her great help. I would recommend anyone to use Amy as your planner or coordinator!