Hale Ave., Memphis, TN 38112 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Amanda Wiig Weddings

Here to help plan, consult and coordinate so you can enjoy the process.

I’m Amanda Wiig. I married my husband more than three years ago, and it was just the most incredible day. At the time I was producing TV news, and I applied the same backtiming, organization, and attention to detail in planning my wedding. With the right tools and help, wedding planning can be an enjoyable, fun process!

aw alone square 51 939790

Amanda Wiig Weddings 2
Amanda Wiig Weddings 3
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 04/27/2019

Could not have done it without her!

Working with Amanda was the only way I got out of wedding planning alive. I could not have navigated my way through vendors, quotes, payments, timelines, etc. without her guiding hand! I was planning a wedding long distance, and Amanda made sure to have conversations with me once a month throughout the whole process. She gave me invaluable advice, helped me choose vendors, helped me prioritize what was most important, helped me work within my budget and overall vision, and came up with creative ways to solve whatever problem would arise. Having a timeline definitely kept me on track throughout my 11-month engagement and created so much peace as we got closer to the wedding. (No last minute running around- Everything was already done!) Her day-of timeline helped guide me, my family, the bridal party, and our vendors through a stressful day. Everyone knew where they needed to be and when. As a high strung bride, my mind was constantly busy worrying about little things. Amanda was already ten steps ahead of me and had everything under control. My mom and step-dad agreed that the wedding would not have been as successful without her. Amanda is so incredibly kind, professional, organized, and patient. Thank you so so much for all of the hard work you put into the process!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Amanda Wiig Weddings's reply:

Hannah, you're a joy! Your wedding was so beautiful and I'm grateful to have had the chance to work with you. Thank you so much for the kind words!

Paula Tochen-Bell · Married on 06/23/2018

Incredible & Invaluable

Amanda was so incredibly helpful! Even the venue owner, who has multiple weddings every weekend, was very impressed. He said, "I don't need to be here, she obviously knows what she's doing and doesn't need me here... "
    The entire process went so much smoother with all her assistance.
    Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Amanda Wiig Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Paula! I so appreciate the review and appreciate your unique perspective. It was truly a wonderful wedding!

Travis Bell · Married on 06/06/2018

Amanda did a great job up to and during our event!

Amanda was always helpful and responsive without being pushy. She definitely decreased my wife’s stress throughout our entire engagement/planning period and was of invaluable help on our wedding day! She did a great job!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Amanda Wiig Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Travis! It was a pleasure to help with your wedding- truly a beautiful event! Thank you for the review.

Award

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3