4646 , Poplar Ave Suite 103, Memphis, TN 38117 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,200
  • Real Weddings 1

About Connor & Co.

We are a full service wedding planning, wedding design, and floral design company. We service the Memphis, TN and surrounding areas. With over 10 years of experience in events and 3 years in weddings this is our passion and we can’t wait to help you on your wedding journey! Magical Unicorn, Wedding Therapist, Professional Cat Herder, and Right Hand Woman these are a few of my favorite things that brides have used to describe me! This is a day that NO ONE prepares you for what is to come. That's why I'm here! I become your wedding bff by the end of the process. Between picking out flowers, to choosing a napkin color, I am in it for the long haul with you.

• Southern Event Planners
  • Ivory & Oak Event Planning, LLC
  • Ring & Veil Weddings
  • M and M Event Coordination
Sweetheart chair
d699a51b2cc5ceaa 1475292566402 thehatches destinationweddingphotographer memphist
eptingwedding7
Cake set-up
Cake set-up
eptingwedding7
Connor & Co.

2 Reviews for Connor & Co.

• Katt

Katt S. · Married on 02/29/2020

Bride-chilla

I cannot even begin to explain how amazing Kelsey and her team is. I hired them by suggestion of our photographer and it was worth every penny. We planned our Memphis wedding from Houston, TX and Kelsey was perfect to help us narrow down vendors by giving us suggestions of people she’s enjoyed working with but also listen to what we wanted and made suggestions based off of that. She loved running with our non-traditional ideas and was so flexible with us. Hands down the best part was I really felt like I could be a “bride-chilla” the whole last month up until the wedding because I knew I could trust Kelsey and her team to create my perfect day. Day of was amazing and I didn’t have to worry about a thing.
    We also hired Connor & Co. to do our flowers – why not? They already knew our whole vision for the wedding anyway. I sent Kelsey a picture of my “dream bouquet” and she ran with it and it was perfect! She even created an arch that I never thought I could’ve afforded – like ones I saw all over Instagram, but never thought would be at MY wedding.
    I could not recommend them enough – also their checklist was a LIFE SAVER throughout the planner process. I like to consider myself a highly organized planner, but I am so happy we hired Connor & Co. – and you should too.

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 10/12/2019

We are over the moon!

My hope is that everyone can find a planner that puts as much into her work as Connor & Co. I’m a handful and like lots of brides, always had lists, ideas, a vision, and not enough time. Connor & Co. saw my vision and created not only a beautiful day for my family, but a fun journey toward our wedding. We felt heard, saw the hard work, and watched with joy as friends and family experienced a day unlike any other. “This is so y’all!” was heard over and over. “I wish I could get married again - your planner is amazing.” I loved her touches and am so pleased to recommend Kelsey and her team. From the first phone call/meeting to end of the night on a wonderful memorable day, we felt like we were her only clients, even though she’s busy y’all. Get on her calendar. Like now.

Sent on 12/21/2019

Connor & Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5400
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 300
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• Memphis, 38119 See on map
    Location of (Connor & Co.)